Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
4.5
Based on 12,992 reviews
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Totally amazing and easy to set up. Thx
Was easy to do and very good price
Very competitive rates, easy to use and navigate website
The agents on the 'chat line' were very helpful but nothing else to say as a new customer
I found the whole process very easy to use and follow.
Yes, the renewal was smooth, no probs, I would have liked it to have NOT increased by quite so much. I dont understand why when I have made no claim, it has to go up so much. I'll have to go back to a broker in 2025 if the same happens.
Highly recommended. Website easy to navigate. Competitive pricing with easy to see what is included in the insurance policies.
I set up a new car insurance policy with Yoga, having checked their reviews. I made an error on my application details and had to contact them using their online assistant. I did have to wait over 10 minutes for my turn. However, things were sorted out very quickly and easily from that point. The reason that I didnt award 5 stars is, being older, I prefer to speak to an actual person than a virtual one.
Nice to know my years of being with Yoga has been appreciated by given a Gold insurance premium which has actually been reduced and not increased like all other companies do. Thank you and well done
Thank for insuring my vehicle after getting no where with direct line and extortionate prices with Esure I’m am glad I was judge on my driving experience and how safe I keep my vehicle and not on a computer generated risk price. We need to be judge individually and independently and this is what yoga has done. Thank you for insuring my car and giving me peace of mind and at a price I can afford.
My original quote was substantially high and you were able to provide exact conditions at half cost.
Excellent service both from Yoga and moneysupermarket when renewing my car insurance .
Good easy transaction and fair quotes.
In this time of ridiculous price increases for everything, my renewal price for car insurance wasn’t much more than last year. Quite pleasantly surprised. As a result of this didn’t even look for alternative cover.
Easy to fill in details for quote and setting up payment and account as well as downloading documents
Very good prices, not paper work easy make online contract.
great service
Was very good
Easy to understand the details of the policy and to arrange the insurance required. My only criticism is that, having arranged policies for two vehicles (mine and my spouse’s) the website would not allow them to both be linked to the same e-mail address and password. Crazy!
Excellent renewal service - very happy
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.5 based on 12,992 reviews