Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
4.5
Based on 10,529 reviews
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Took out car insurance a week later it wasn't listed on the MID spoke to someone on live chat who assured me it would be on there within 72 hours another week passed and it still wasn't listed on the MID making me liable to be stopped by police anytime. I tried to contact them via 'Live Chat ' which was dead. In frustration I cancelled the policy having learned the lesson that you get what you pay for..
I am very pleased for the service you provided and i saved 190 pounds on my insurance just by using confused. Com
My problem was sorted out very quickly The lady I spoke to was very helpful She sorted my problem out straight away Thanks for your help…
Very good price nearly £200 cheaper than the competitors
Quick and easy to set up this insurance Stress free and easy to login
Setting up a new policy is straightforward, however, the document confirmation is extremely confusing to say the least. If you’ve added extras like Legal, hire car etc, the confirmation letters are poorly written and lack customer information to ensure confidence, consistency and transparency! Could do a lot better.
You have taken my money twice
Excellent very quick saved alot of money by not renewing with a company iv been with for years Very happy glad I took the 5 minutes to shop around .
Website easy to navigate and straight forward.
I renewed my car insurance after a long search online. I asked for a quote and Yoga offered , what I believe to be a good deal.
Excellent service provided by your system. Thanks.
Easy to set up
Easy to follow website, good price, no problems, emailed documents straight away
Very good service
Found the whole site and process simple, competitive prices and great cover
Very easy to set up and communications with and from Yoga have been great. The price is really good for a great range of cover.
Ease of use
Was the best price I found this year it was straight forward but the only issue was how to get my documents through the post
Really easy process on line and well explained
Fair price for comprehensive car insurance with good range of features and easy to use web site.
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.5 based on 10,529 reviews