1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

service excellent. Great value. But Tardy. Still worth calling again
The technician is very friendly . That service is great.
Super easy and fast. Price as shown on website. Knowledgeable installer. Great!!
Good Service.
Came early, worked quickly
Submitted an order on a Sunday and battery was replaced within 2 hours. Only issue was that I had a 2018 subaru outback and the site didnt have any models to select that were newer than a 2017.
So easy to use the on line platform to schedule an appointment and purchase a new battery. The technician, Sheldon Williams, was extremely nice and professional. Had my car up and running in under half an hour.
The service was in good timing and preformed well by a friendly technician.
.had a fabulous experience,they arrived on time Alfredo our technician was amazing very professional knew exactly what to do on my new Porsche I’m impressed and thankful
100 percent happy
He came on time I was very pleased with he’s serviced I will use this company again the future that’s again!
The entire process was so easy and convenient! The technician was knowledgeable about my car and so nice. The cost wasn't any more than if I had gone to a chain store or dealership. I have nothing negative to share - they were great!
Great service, ypur technician Chris was professional and polite. I will he recommending this service because of the great job he did!
Great service. Fast and super easy to book!
Great service!
The technician was on-time and very professional.The website was very easy to use to book an appointment and I will definitely be using them again.
Fast, convenient and reasonably priced this was by far the less stress I’ve ever experienced in replacing not to mention installing a new battery. Well done.
Delivered in less then 1 hr and I had an outstanding service
Service was done when promised and the technician was courteous and professional. I will definitely use 1-800-Battery again.
I was happy with performance of the new battery and the installation process. The installer quickly removed the old battery and installed the new one. He was efficient, friendly and courteous throughout.
1-800-Battery is rated 4.58 based on 681 reviews