1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Very quick arrival. Kind courteous tech that knows the small specific details of cars for a successful battery installation. Knew how to reboot the cars computer.
Overall very good. Easy to access and person answering phone was friendly and helpful. Person who came to replace battery was on time and efficient. One complaint, however, I have requested a receipt and the 3 year guarantee in writing and have yet to receive it. Please make sure I receive them.
David the gentleman that installed my car battery was prompt and professional.
Absolutely GREAT service ! I wish I knew of them before I needed them . Now that I know this awesome company around I’ve been telling everyone.. !
It took a little longer to get out than the 2 hour window.
But Jesus was great when he got here. He was informative, quick and polite.
Customer service reps were great. They were how all customer service reps should be.
App was easy to use.
I am not sure about the price.
But all in all a great experience. And the stafc was awesome.
Amazing job
The technician arrived after more than 4.5 hours instead of the promised 2 hours. He installed a different, much cheaper, battery and, incredibly, did not even secure it so that it was sliding around. He also installed the battery jacket after connecting the terminals, instead of the other way around, so that it was loose also. Incompetent or lazy or both. He also did not wear a mask. Now I have to waste more of my time dealing with this. Horrible nightmare!
Efficient service.
Excellent service and kept me updated with arrival time. Thank you Randy and team!
Great service and very professional
The process worked well. Interaction with the service technician was pleasant.
Great job by Rob!! Outstanding service and I will recommend you to all my family and friends.
Super convenient, technician was friendly and fast!
Quick response! And very nice people!
This is service is extraordinary from beginning to end! Thank you!
The installer didn't wear a mask.
I had to ask him to clean the terminals.
Didn't test the existing battery
Was in a bind, and came across the add on google. The call center was friendly and answered my questions. The service tech was very friendly and efficient. Communication once the tech was on his way to me was outstanding. Prior to that I felt a little left in the wind, but overall I was pleased.
Great experience! The price of having the battery delivered and installed, same day, was about $30 more than me going out to buy a battery to install myself. Saved time and money and the customer service was outstanding. Highly recommended.
Delivery person was professional and polite. Arrived just outside of the promised time.
1-800-Battery is rated 4.51 based on 399 reviews