1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Tell us how 1-800-Battery made you happy
The young man who delivered and installed my battery was very polite, on time and a gentleman . Thank you
I called for a battery replacement. He was here within 1 hour and installed the new battery!! It cost as much as the battery i priced at Autozone they don’t charge for installation. Auto Zone cannot change my infinity because of the wrench. My car was so dead the door wouldn’t open with the key. He was able to open the door!!!
This was my first service with the company and it was quite pleasant. The installer was professional and efficient. I will be recommending this service to others based on this interaction.
Kevin, the gentlemen that helped me, was extremely fast and helpful. Can’t thank him enough.
Jason on the chat was great and once I completed my order and gave him the order number, he got everything in motion. The tech was at my house in less that 30 mins and work done professionally. Thank you.
I called to order 2 batteries and made an appointment for them to come to me at 8am the next morning. No one showed up. No phone call, text or email. Just a no show. Took 3 hours to reach a customer service rep. Unbelievable!
I called 1-800 Battery in the morning, with in a few hours they came to my office and replaced the battery, it was simple, easy and well priced. Sincerely Gary Miller
Excellent customer service, prices and speed...I was on my way in no time!
They arrived to replace my truck battery within an hour of me calling. Very polite and was back on the road in minutes.. Thank you so much.
Joe was nice to talk to, he effectively answered my questions and had my new battery installed within 10 minutes.
Very quick!
Service technician, Ben Martinez, was great. He was professional and friendly. He arrived and completed the battery replacement in a very timely manner. Would gladly refer this service to family and friends..
Quick and easy way to swap out a dead battery for something better!
I was totally impressed! The service was great. I was informed on the time they would be here. James, our service person was amazing. He called with updates on traffic jams. He was fast and very pleasant. I would highly recommend 1-800-Battery.com.
Very pleased. Response was fast. Installation was very quickly done Same day delivery.
It was Sunday and I had a dead battery and was at the office. I was in direct need of a replacement, After googling found this company and thought let's try it. I ordered a battery online to fit my car for 250. Got called back and because the auto has a start-stop the price was 450 because of a different battery. Normally I would check this but I was in need of quick service. After googling the battery afterward it was only a bit more expensive than told. This is not right. Also when the mechanic came, very friendly guy, he clearly never had changed a battery in a Ford Escape. I even told him how to do it and eventually helped him to make sure he got home in time. It took him almost 3 hours..... I felt so sorry for him :-). I think next time I just call a friend to get me the battery and get it done for 150 dollars and within 30 minutes. Was a nice try but never again.
My daughter's car battery right before her first day of college. One phone call and a new battery was installed a couple hours later. On a Sunday afternoon no less. The tech did all the work and I got to be the hero.
Good communication. Driver that came out was awesome local guy. Will definitely recommend
Whole process was nice and easy. Definitely recommend
One of the easiest services I’ve used. I had my appointment within a few hours of visiting the site. The attendant went the extra mile to make sure everything worked and worked right.
1-800-Battery is rated 4.58 based on 988 reviews