1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

.had a fabulous experience,they arrived on time Alfredo our technician was amazing very professional knew exactly what to do on my new Porsche I’m impressed and thankful
100 percent happy
He came on time I was very pleased with he’s serviced I will use this company again the future that’s again!
The entire process was so easy and convenient! The technician was knowledgeable about my car and so nice. The cost wasn't any more than if I had gone to a chain store or dealership. I have nothing negative to share - they were great!
Great service, ypur technician Chris was professional and polite. I will he recommending this service because of the great job he did!
Great service. Fast and super easy to book!
Great service!
The technician was on-time and very professional.The website was very easy to use to book an appointment and I will definitely be using them again.
Fast, convenient and reasonably priced this was by far the less stress I’ve ever experienced in replacing not to mention installing a new battery. Well done.
Delivered in less then 1 hr and I had an outstanding service
Service was done when promised and the technician was courteous and professional. I will definitely use 1-800-Battery again.
I was happy with performance of the new battery and the installation process. The installer quickly removed the old battery and installed the new one. He was efficient, friendly and courteous throughout.
Ivan was awesome, couldn’t ask for anything more from this company! Highly recommended.
I was amazed by the response time and customer service. Thank You
Phenomenal customer service, quick turn around, very knowledgeable and helpful technician. Will be using your service again if ever I have the need. Thank you!
It was streamline service Perfect
1-800-Battery was a life saver. They were here within 30 minutes with the right battery. The technician was professional, friendly and enthusiastic about working for 1-800-Battery. I wouldn't hesitate to use their services again.
1/800 Battery was fast, efficient, on-time, courteous and knowledgeable. If I could give them 10 stars I would.
Technician was fantastic. On time, fast and personable. Would recommend to anyone.
Awesome service! Chris my tech guy is a good employee.
1-800-Battery is rated 4.59 based on 693 reviews