1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

The Young man was very polite and knowledgeable about to the questions I had about my car. The only complaint I have is: I was not aware as to when I would be serviced. It would be helpful if after the job was dispatched the person receiving the order would call and let the customer know an approximate time of arrival.
Fast delivery in one hour the technician was at my home and changed the battery. Thank you!
The installer was 2.5hrs late.
Gerald was very professional, he gave us a call to confirm he was on his way we didn’t have to wait long. The old battery was hard to remove because the last mechanic did it wrong, Gerald was ready to make sure it was done right. I’m really 💯 satisfied with the service I would definitely recommend it.
Eli came all the way out to the country to assess my car's battery.. he determined that my battery was okay for a little while, but would need to be changed soon. I opted to change it on the spot, and was thankful for the straight ahead advice! He also changed it quickly and didn't mind that it was so dark and cold out. Thanks Eli!
Very easy to use. My service tech was awesome.
Extremely convenient, I would go as far as to say a lifesaver as service arrived on location even with snow on the ground. Service was quick, efficient and friendly. I would recommend to any one in need of battery replacement.
Derrick was PHENOMENAL. I appreciated his professionalism and quick change of my car battery. Thank you very much. I'll definitely spread the word about this company.
Very Pleased - Thanks
Changed the battery in less than 15 minutes.
Was happy with service, timing and install, no issues. Have requested a receipt several times with no luck..
It was very easy to order a battery and get it replaced on the same day.
Order and paid for an Exide battery, tech ( ? ) showed up with a Continental Plus ! Installed ,but could never reset computer to register new battery in a 2009 BMW 328i. Long story short ,never did get a new battery , BUT on my charge card they billed me for $83 for a jump start ?Would not recommend using this service . Talked to a JACOB in customer service ,NO HELP ! Asked to talk to his supervisor , Richard was to call me back --- 7 days later still waiting ?
The online help was excellent. Te battery was installed perfectly but the tech who installed it was incredible rude and unprofessional. He arrived and didn’t calll to let me know he was there. I saw he was there and when I came out he was on a personal call. When I approached he was unmasked and didn’t acknowledge me but just went to open my car door without asking me if that was ok. He remained on the phone and when I asked if he could get off to talk to me he said that he was a busy business owner and needed to be on this call. Clearly he wasn’t the business owner, and this was a personal call. No customer service whatsoever.
I needed a new battery installed and came across this site. I placed my order and the next day a technican came out and installed it and programmed my car accordingly. I will use this service again when I need a new battery
Fast efficient service
I was very impressed with your service. Keep it up.
I ordered a car battery this morning. It was dispatched and installed within 2 hours at my house. It was a very good experience all around! Adam did a great job on site.
The dispatch team and replacement team were phenomenal! Fantastic experience, I have already recommended to friends.
Easy, quick and done .