Bath and Bodyworks Reviews

info@bathandbodyworks.com/

Category:
Bath & Body

Tell us how Bath and Bodyworks made you happy

"I love their sale prices and products. Candles especially have a great scent and stays until end of candle."
Are you Bath and Bodyworks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I found a retired fragrance online only I was so happy and excited I've made of a large purchase even though the store is less than 1 mile from my house the only way I can get one of my all-time favorite fragrances was to order it online I came with a neat 20% off and I took advantage of it thank you so much"
"Alerts to special deals, reminders also"
"Easy to use web site and always a fast delivery."
"Love their products and also the service was nice and helpful. Their 3-wick candles- amazing!"
"My daughter has been purchasing candles from White Barn for a couple years now. The scents are amazing and last a long time. There are many candles that smell nice before being lit, but these are amazing as to how long they last and how nice the variety of scents there are! So, with all the deals this year, Christmas has been very special with a wide variety of candles and scents! Love, Love, Love the candles and scents!"
"The product came so quickly and I loved it right away. The fragrance melts last a long time and the house smells like Christmas!"
"The workers are very kind and always willing to help as soon as they can and the store never dirty it is always very clean. It is also a nice set up so every scent is right by each other and the displays are always appropriate for the sale they or having and/or the season."
"Always offering some type of "deal"--rotates regularly among their various products. At my request, they regularly send e-mails, texts, and "snail mail" coupons so that I can be on the lookout for whatever product for which I'm in the market, knowing that a special offer on that product is likely to pop up soon."
"Great prices on 3 wick candles"
"They have excellent products with beautiful scents which definitely makes me happy and they also have a large variety of new items coming in stock every few weeks. Their staff are excellent and they have decent prices. If I won the gift card I would definitely use some of the money on this shop."
"This is such an amazing company! They're always having great sales and their customer service is fantastic!"
Bath and Bodyworks is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews