Bath and Bodyworks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bath and Bodyworks

How would you rate Bath and Bodyworks ?

"Alerts to special deals, reminders also"
"Easy to use web site and always a fast delivery."
Isabelle V
"Love their products and also the service was nice and helpful. Their 3-wick candles- amazing!"
Margaret Watson
"The product came so quickly and I loved it right away. The fragrance melts last a long time and the house smells like Christmas!"
"The workers are very kind and always willing to help as soon as they can and the store never dirty it is always very clean. It is also a nice set up so every scent is right by each other and the displays are always appropriate for the sale they or having and/or the season."
Cheryl Smith
"Always offering some type of "deal"--rotates regularly among their various products. At my request, they regularly send e-mails, texts, and "snail mail" coupons so that I can be on the lookout for whatever product for which I'm in the market, knowing that a special offer on that product is likely to pop up soon."
"Great prices on 3 wick candles"
"They have excellent products with beautiful scents which definitely makes me happy and they also have a large variety of new items coming in stock every few weeks. Their staff are excellent and they have decent prices. If I won the gift card I would definitely use some of the money on this shop."
Fallon Dunagan
"This is such an amazing company! They're always having great sales and their customer service is fantastic!"
Bath and Bodyworks is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews