Boots Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Not enough staff at Boots Moors walk Welwyn Garden City. Area Managers need to look at why so many brilliant and caring staff have recently left the branch!!! Leaving it to rapidly go down hill use to be such a great pharmacy.
Although have placed on line order early in Lockdown which went through ok, have tried on numerous occasions and always get the same comment back when trying to place my order UNABLE TO PROCESS YOUR ORDER!!!!!! Why when I'm ordering basic items that were successfully ordered when I first started ordering online. If you're lucky to get through to customer service they cannot help and you just cannot speak to someone in the technical department. It's a shambles. We buy lots and lots on line at various shops and never experience this sort of service.
Have had a poor experience the last couple times I've been the Wolverhampton Dudley Street branch, don't know if they are short staffed or something. The first time I was waiting for around half an hour with my small kid to collect an online order. Was told to go to fragrance section as baby till was closed but there was no staff there so walked around till I found someone in the make up section but had to wait until she dealt with customers first. Wasn't even offered a seat and I have bad legs. In the end she ended up collected the things I ordered herself from the store, I could have done that myself and it would have been quicker! The second time I got to the till and realised I'd picked up the wrong hair dye, the till staff said she'd void it for me IF I put it back where I got it from. Erm.. if I don't want to buy something that shouldn't be conditional, you should void it for me anyway. Why can't you do your job and put it back like other stores do? Will hesitate to go back there in future.
I wouldn't shop with this company again! Large box of Xmas presents arrived. I stupidly opened in my lounge. Most items smashed up or box's crushed. The eye shadow went all over my new beige carpets and new pouffe.. I couldn't not get the dark brown off my carpet. We're boits interested??! No just pure rude. Like your lying. Unfortunately everyone gets tared with the same brush!!
£85 and Test did not come back in time for flight, customer service were nice but unhelpful. I asked to speak to the supervisor and they refused to speak to me. They say they will have the test back within 48 hours. They said to speak to the general customer service line, which I did. They said i should speak to the covid customer service line. No one took responsibility. I have asked to be reimbursed.
Covid PCR test by Boots the chemist Fit TO Fly. Do NOT use- they cant be trusted to deliver the test kit when promised. Mine arrived late and then they blame a 3rd party delivery Co. The test provider they use is myhealthchecked.com they have an awfully complicated process that has system errors in it. Caused much time tasing and stress before tavel. I will not use again.
Bought something with alarm attached so went to the lady one the till who told me I’ve got to use the self service. When I queried this I got the most bizarre answer - “We’re not allowed to use the tills for transactions!” And said once I’d paid she would take the security tag off. So I bought the item and got an ‘Authorisation Needed’ message. Looked round and the lady had wandered off. When she came back I told her it would have been easier to use the till and was rewarded with a shrug. Having paid by card, I looked round and she had wandered off again! Called the other ‘Customer Service’ Assistant who clearly didn’t know what her title meant. Awful service.
Ordered online for home delivery. Part of my order was missing. Called customer service and it was confirmed that it was awarehouse mistake, but they would not send the missing items because the value was less than the postage to send them. This makes no sense because Boots was willing to refund the purchase price of the missing items AND the postage of the original order -which exceeded the costs of sending the missing items. Tired of this corporate nonsense. Boots has lost my repeat custom.
Had an awful experience at my local pharmacy. Asked the manager to give me a call to make a complaint but nothing was done. Awful way to treat people who are just trying to get their medication. Much better of going to a local family pharmacy who actually care about putting things right.
Boots is offering 24 turn around on test to release. I wish I had read reviews before taking my test. DO NOT USE BOOTS. They barely have a one star total rating and mostly horrible reviews of longer than 50 hour turn around, no results at all (apparently they often lose your test altogether). Appalling service. And they will not take responsibility and refund you for a service they do not actually provide. They should not be in business.
Boots is quick to grab people's covid test money,but give them their results back late.They don't give refunds by ripping people off. When people pay for quick release,they don't give the quick results. How disgraceful and making money from peoes misery. People test negative on day 5,but still have to take another test....what for????They don't answer people's questions either.What a bulls cockahoo
Ordered on the website quickly delivered to local store BUT stafff in store are slow, miserable and clearly do not want to deal with any customers. Broadstone Dorset
Slow, slow, stop
My husband drove all the way to Gatwick to get a PCR test for himself and our son. My son's test came through but not my husband's test. He has rang twice and waited patiently. Unable to begin the long drive to the port ferry. As there are fewer sailings, there is limited scope for travel anyway. It now looks like he will have to book another two tests as by the time these ones come through they will be out of date. Added to the problem is booking follow up tests in their destination country. Appalling service that may cost him is job.
After ringing 111 twice the chemist on Saturday from Sheffield boots high Street was totally unhelpful and disrespectful and did not care at all about my situation
You should really teach customer services to your employees! Today I was served by a totally j*** somehow he thought it was okay to tell me off by telling me that the store provides baskets when I was on the till! Oh do you know we have baskets next to the front door??? No smart ass I didn't! You should tell him that is rude to talk to people like he talks to his f******* wife! you moron! I hope he lose his job as is a waste man. I was in Bulwell, the jer*@s name is Lillo. time:15:31 £22.49. Please do tell him what I said!
DO NOT Purchase Boots Covid 19 day 2 and day 8. Boots states results returned within 24-48 hours. However when things do go as expected for whatever reason, they test to blame the customer and try and pull terms and conditions. When you pull up the flaws of what the customer services are say to be deemed incorrect, they simply cut you off. Avoid at your perril.
Another morning on hold trying to talk to customer servce one the most incompetent companies we have ever dealt with. please DONT use there online website as your just gone spent time on the phone sorting there cockups out and still not get your money back or items. another week waiting to get a refund and more time and money on phone calls ......................
There is no 0 star which will be more than enough of this bad experience of buying online because boots keep cancelling my order online for no explanation money charged and in pending transactions I have to wait 30 day to get my refund every ten order only one successful which is really terrible I should stop buying online they give you an offer but not working absolutely waste of time and money !!!
Leicester Online shopped for Xmas pressies... what a disaster! box arrived not packed properly.. so had room to fall about in transit. smashed up make up when arrived. I stupidly opened on new piece of furniture and carpet. stained! after writing to Boots January they replied for more information then never replied again! rude! after me sending an email asking why. I finally got a reply in May 😲 well done Boots for your speedy customer services. I didn't even go into the full details of how much was messed up in my house as it seemed to much to be true. NEVER AGAIN! very bad service.
Boots is rated 2.83 based on 1,489 reviews