Boots Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Boots Reviews

About Boots:

Buy health and beauty products online from the UKs most popular chemist, Boots. Find pharmacy services, prescriptions, baby, diet, fitness, hair products and perfume. Check out the huge selection of our online products, the number one store the UKs.

Boots Customer CarePO Box 5300

Tell us how Boots made you happy
Boots 1 star review on 4th May 2022
Boots 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
Nikkikennedy
Boots 5 star review on 13th March 2021
Karyn Jennings
I purchased two bottles of perfume through Quidco worth £117 for Christmas presents with around £8 cash back, boots refused the cash back in the middle of January, they lied and said the item were sent back or ammended, don't trust boots through Quidco you won't get the percentage of crash back at all.
Boots , Manchester ……. Clinique counter ….. served by Lou…very helpful, very professional and knowledgeable about skincare … Highly recommend if you are unsure about Clinique products
Customer Service at boots.com doesn't exist. After 6 weeks of trying I haven't managed to get a response on the phone, via email or Twitter. They were very happy to take my money though, but I'll shop elsewhere in future.
Boots Antigen test told me I was positive so, as I had no symptoms, I did a lateral flow at home which was negative followed by a second test with another company which confirmed that I was negative. Having contacted them, the incompetent fools are not interested.
Please introduce Rating from -1 to -5 instead 1-5 ,do not deserve any star
Refuse to refund me even though its impossible for me to pick up the product. I have asked for a complaint to be raised on 31st December on messenger and subsequently asked 9 times for the reference number of the complaint and I am still waiting. I can see they have read the message but they refuse to refund me or raise the complaint. Disgusting Customer Service!!
Hello, I do not normally complain however, it was just not necessary to make a customer look like an idiot. Royal Tunbridge Wells Boots Pharmacy counter. I was served by Jackie today 10 Jan 2022 at 10:39. She was unnecessarily loud when talking to me which made her sound aggressive, insensitive, impertinent and she had plan bad manners but worse still, asked the wrong question which, I felt was to make her sound good. She loudly asked, "Who is this for?" to which I replied, my partner. She retorted loudly, "So it's for an adult!" When she could have asked instead, "Is this for an adult or for a child?" Even the staff next to her, looked up. Ouch!
Dreadful service Every time we call St Helens Ravenhead Pharmacy no one ever picks the phone up. I tried over 1 week every day and no one picks phone up. Dreadful Will be looking for an alternative Pharmacy. Bunch of total incompetent staff
I placed an order on 6th December. I realise that its a difficult time for companies so try to remain composed when all of the order apart from the £118 perfume arrives. As i had an email saying items may come seperately I wait patiently. In the end i called to find out it was never coming. I was offered a refund as four days before Christmas isn't long enough to resend. I take the refund and have to make the hour long trip to purchase a bottle from the shop. The refund never arrives. I call again only to find out they cannot refund with out filling in a declaration form which the last guy never even mentioned! Now my £118 has been with boots for over a month and I wont get it back for another 3 weeks? what a complete joke. Won't be ordering off them again. I will go elsewhere. I know companies make mistakes but this is ridiculous. Patience has worn out.
I visited Boots at Tonbridge in December last year. I spoke to a member of staff called Charles. My enquiry was about the product No 7 highlighter,he was very knowledgeable about the product and his customer service was excellent. In fact I have brought many No 7 make up products in the past from other Boots stores and but never received such great customer service like I got with Charles. Well done Charles you deserves recognition for being amazing.
Popped into boots Sears park shirley Birmingham today and was helped and served by Amy on no7. Lovely, friendly , helpful, everything you would expect . Felt the need to mention her as we all quick to moan when a bad service. Well done Amy , a good advocate for your company.
The worst ever service @Boots Pharmacy in Brixton. Extremely rude Pharmacist lady known as Joe. Slow as a tortoise with a rude behaviour and extremely bad attitude.
I HAD ORDER GIFTS FOR CHRISTMAS FROM BOOTS ON 5TH DECEMBER , THEY SHOULD ARRIVED ON 12TH DEC BUT THEY NOT. CALLED BOOTS THEY SAID I WILL GET REORDER PARCEL SHOULD BE WITH ME ON 22DEC. NOTHING ARRIVED ON THAT DATE CALLED THEM AGAIN ASKED FOR REFUND SO I CAN BUY GIFTS FOR MY FAMILY SOMEWHERE ELSE THEY SAID ITS TAKE UP TO 14 DAYS TO GET REFUND. THEY LEFT ME WITH NO GIFTS FOR MY FAMILY AND NO MONEY. WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN
Beware you can't cancel an order or amend it once placed online. I accidentally pressed the wrong address as a delivery option only to be told by customer services there's nothing they can do. Won't be using boots.com in the future.
VERY GREEDY PRICES AND WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH CHARGE FOR CLICK AND COLLECT - I CHOOSE YOUR STORE,I PICK IT UP AND YOU WANT ME TO PAY £1.50 OR MORE.. Another scam on brainwashed society.
The most expensive item was missing from my boots order. Have phoned and emailed customer services three times. It’s now been nearly 4 weeks and still no response.!
Boots, The Peel Centre,Yeovil. When I arrived at Boots today there were no trolley's. The baskets were too small for what I wanted to buy so I used my own bag to put my products in. I made no secret of it. I was asked by a staff member if I wanted a basket. I said no they were too small, there were no trolley's plus there were family members in there who I wished not to see what I was buying. Also due to COVID should I have to touch things after other people?So I was followed around, I had great fun. Then when I got to the till I removed my mask, just to ensure they could see my face, I don't want them to forget me in a hurry. When I got to the till the girl asked if I had something in both bags. Not that it was any of her business but I had a return to make elsewhere in the other bag. So I said loudly that I had great fun being followed around the store, unlike everyone else I was willing to show my face in public and could she show me how to use the Advantage card offers on my phone, believe me EVERYONE heard,the staff looked embarrassed and shocked that someone might actually enter a shock with a FACE, Wow and only a few years ago every other person is n the store would have been treat like a criminal for hiding behind a mask! I made sure that the girl on the til could see that I had enough on my advantage card to cover the £65 quid bill, although I wasn't using it to pay for the purchase today. Basically I spend a fair amount in Boots and have collected quite an amount in points, seemingly though it makes more sense to follow people around the store, disturbing their shopping than to have someone stand at the door and ensure they go to the till and pay before leaving. What's even more laughable is that it is the half price sale. It doesn't actually matter how much something costs if you're going to nick it! It was the company's loss because I was going to buy some perfume for myself and some Dior Sauvage for my son's birthday as well but I'll order that from elsewhere online as I dared not enter that department. Boot's customer service is appalling. Just because I don't dress like I have money doesn't mean I don't. If you work hard for a living, but don't like wearing tweed don't spend your money here, I'd give zero stars if you're could but for the pleasure of shaming them it's worth the star!
Good customer service
Similar experience to others. Ordered £160 worth of products for Xmas presents and payment was taken the same day. Was advised that delivery would be 3 days then didn't hear anything. Emailed them on 14/12 querying the order then have heard nothing since except for being given a case #. I have just spoken to a customer service advisor and have been told that the order has been lost in the warehouse and that I can have a refund. Great - 2 days before Christmas and I have no presents for my daughters. Lack of communication is disgusting and the company's response was a joke. Never entering a Boots store again and I will advise friends/relatives to do likewise.
Ordered gifts on 17th Nov for store delivery on 23rd you took my money on 22nd then text to say due to high demand there would be 72 hour delay it’s now a month later and despite sending emails with only a generic response and PM my details as requested on FB adverts Nothing these were Christmas gifts I am in limited budget and need a refund ASAP so going to bank to apply for Chargeback . This is shocking device
Boots is rated 2.8 based on 1,609 reviews