Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
Was sent a used and opened unit. Customer service was bad when trying to organise a return.
Complete lack of communication, speakers originally ordered out of stock of which I wasn’t informed about, After paying more for another speaker package and next day delivery never received them. Not impressed.
Advertising on website and confirmation emails claiming free delivery on everything but I was charged £7.95 postage costs???
It started of good with really good advise on what I needed, placed order easily, then when it did not turn up after the 2-4 days that they quoted me I called them to see when it would arrive, they advised me that there was a back order and ithey should have stock in about another 5 weeks, which was no good to me as I was fitting the stereo at the weekend, the part they did not have was the wiring loom, but he advised me that he did have one exactly the same available now but with an additional part in the packet for steering wheel controls (which I do not have, so do not need it) and said he could send that, then proceeded to ask me for an additional £50, for something I can't use ?, we did eventually agree on a compromised price that I begrudgingly paid, what a joke, then I revived the items, the inscriptions where useless and the product was very poor quality, as for the double din facia the colour match was poor it was a totally different silver and the kit was meant to be specifically for my car and did was a poor fit one corner keeps popping out, very cheap, but the price was not, I spent over £200 just for the loom and fitting kit, I will not be buying from here again, what a rip off.
Avoid avoid avoid!!!!!! Made a purchase with this company and in my opinion was one of the worst experiences I’ve ever had as an online consumer in my life dealing with their staff. I received a call in the early hours of the morning only to be confronted by an extremely hostile member of the company with a condescending tone and disgusting manner. I feel that they have given me no option but to take this further and that they have zero ability to deal with customer complaints and are always on the attack when will they learn that this method of business will cost them more than being mature. My honest feedback is to avoid this company at all costs and to purchase elsewhere with somebody who has staff who are competent to deal with issues and complaints
was showing 5 pioneer amps on website i ordered one. after 2 days i was told there was none in stock. they then sold me on a inphase amp that has zero reviews and told me it was a better amp. after speaking with a professional i was told to absolutely stay away from them. cost about £20 to manufacture and are being punted 10x that. absolute disgrace. still waiting for refund
Faulty amp 1st item I've brought from here don't look good does it
Don’t like it not for me and wasted my money would like a refund
Order a mystery box sub and amp. amp turned up in damaged box n cleared used had marks on it when spoke to them the make wasn't even one they sold sub turn up very happy with that but now got wait for them to sent out a pre paid royal mail to sent amp back n once they got it they will sent me another amp. Now got wait dunno how long now
Ordered a hard wire kit for a Road Angel Pure and received a black plastic article circa 7 cm long and 3 cm diameter with a wire 15 cm long !!! on what planet does this become a hard wire kit.
Ordered an My Speed XL the unit i received was an XLG2 which has a larger screen There was no cd rom manual there should have been one.
THEIVES!! Please DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE Bought a stereo from them but was not informed that i needed another module for it to work fully. wasn't allowed a refund instead they gave a credit note which now i can't use as they said its been too long! Their attitude stinks telling me to take legal advice
I ordered a car stereo from the Car Audio Centre. When the stereo arrived I noticed the actual Alpine packaging was damaged. Upon further inspection everything appeared to be OK. I installed the head unit only to find at the final stage of the installation that part of the loom was damaged. In retrospect I should had returned the whole head unit, but I thought that it would be easier to return just the damaged loom. This was agreed with the Car Audio Centre. It took over a month for a replacement to arrive in which they denied having receiving the damaged loom (thankfully I had proof of delivery) and when they sent the replacement part they sent the wrong part. I fully understand that things like this happen and with COVID-19 things take a little longer, but their customer service was shocking and they made me feel completely undervalued. My advice is to shop elsewhere as it is definitely worth spending a few pounds more to get customer service where you are treated like a human being.
Too many marketing emails asking for feedback and reviews. Despite ticking the box saying no unsolicited emails when I bought the products, they continue to send the spam. The unsubscribe link attached to the spam emails also doesn't work. When you agree to buy something, you expect the seller to agree to do what they say they will do. Not cricket!
Terrible shop. Awful customer service. I bought one item I received totally different one. But customer service said they are same. I bought Road angel halo go and I received snooper smart power!!!!
Told me that they had a sat nav in stock.and I could have it it would be delivered on the Friday. Never turned up. Rang on the Monday and they said it was out off stock and would take up to six weeks to come .not impressed.
Still haven't received item. Checked delivery status on account everyday - "dispatched". Changed to "back order" on day 7 of waiting. How can you dispatch an item 7 days ago that wasn't in stock?!
Telephone orders handled badly and basically received goods I did not need/order. No E-mail Conformation of Order. Returned Items took forever again no conformation of refund. Ordered another item on line and again no e-mail conformation if the order had even gone through and was being processed. Lack of communication a real problem. Can't see me using them again.
First and unfortunately the last time I will ever use this store. I purchased a wiring harness to connect an after market stereo in my car. Ordering was easy delivery was fairly quick. Unfortunately when trying to connect to my stereo the harness would not fit, compared the harness to the picture online and it didn't match. Checked I had ordered the right harness, yes the product code was correct but the harness wasn't. I called to explain and get a replacement, and was told I would receive an email with return instructions and a replacement would be sent as quickly as possible. No email was received and I had to return at my own expense, I also sent a letter with the return explaining the problem and requested a correct replacement. I received an auto response email letting me know I would have a refund which was received within a couple of days. So very poor customer service, no harness and £3.60 less in my pocket.
Was expecting a official snooper charging lead and got a standard one which I could of got from eBay for about a £5. £7.99 p+p of a plastic bag with eBay written on it Unfortunately I’ve had to give one star as 0 was not a option
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.40 based on 2,816 reviews