CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
needed proof of this and that, plus kept taking me to like facebook before revealing a key then it didn't even do that. stay clear
Didn’t even receive my game code like?????
Your download process is too complicated and I am not able to find the link to the product I ordered. Altogether a very frustrating and upsetting process. You need to get your act together. In short a terrible experience with a terrible company. You should be ashamed of yourselves!!
Super hard to get this working and I am pretty good with the computers. Page not working, not sending text code, confusing.
I don't give you likes anymore, you only give the key after I like page, but I don't give it anymore, I don't want the key, I already bought it in cdkeys which is much faster than you, in cdkeys I pay and get the key right away, and no like page is needed. JUST WANT LIKE PAGE
I cannot activate software ! Microsoft says "TOKEN_NOT_FOUND" I contacted them cjs-cdkeys, but they didn't answer me !!!
I bought Server 2022 key on 26 April 2022. Then I bought another Server 2022 STD key on 29 April 2022 using the same user login details and same payment method. This time CJS needs a verification which is NOT a problem but I don't receive an email for instruction as per there message. This is what I send to CJS and still no reply from them: First message: (08:51) Hi Cecil. I bought another KEY today (I need 3 in total) but this order needs a verification before it can be send. I have not received any email for instructions. See my purchase below. I really hope that this delay is NOT going to happen every time I want to purchase from you. I still need to purchase 1 more Server 2022 Std Key as we have 3 servers in total. Second message: (13:22) Hi, CAN I PLEASE GET YOUR URGENT ASSISTANT IN THIS MATTER Third message: (15:15) PLEASE CANCEL THIS ORDER AS I DO NOT GET ANY SUPPORT OR FEEDBACK FROM YOU. THIS IS STILL PENDING IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT……PLEASE CANCEL. SHOULD IT GO THRU, I WILL DISPUTE THE PURCHASE. I ALREADY BOUGHT FROM ANOTHER SUPPLIER WITH EXCELLENT SERVICE. I would be happy with BAD SERVICE, but I just don't get ANY service or support from CJS KEYS. My order is STILL PENDING!
Faulty Keys
scammers i never received my activation code, check twitter for honest user opinions. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.
clé non fonctionnel, je contact le support mais il ne savent rien faire a part me mener en bateau !
I paid for the keys and can't get by the bank side off it .now they want give me a refund for my son as it was his birthday money even thou we can't get into the account
There is no notofication if the key you are looking at purchasing is valid in your region or not, so it is beyond easy to purchase wrong keys. Would not recommend this service as it stands.
Absolutely shocking service. I purchased a 1 month xbox online pass only for the supplied code not to work. They asked me to open a support claim which I arranged with all screen shots and information they required. The response was slow. I finally received a response confirming the code was infact invalid as already used but the help stopped there. They asked me to contact xbox direct to find out when the code was used! CJS supplied me with an incorrect code and now they are asking me to find out why, Unbelievable! Anyway Xbox couldn't advise or help me and i explained this to CJS. I have told CJS I want a refund as this is there error as they supplied me with the invaild code. No responce since. I am extremely disappointed and will not be using again. AVOID!
Code dose not work says i have to activate it thru a different site but no info to say what site wont buy off here again
Product didn't work, went through all the procedures asked by support, nothing worked, then they stopped replying and have not refunded me
Ваш ключ совсем не подходит для программы,,,зря потраченные деньги. :(
Horrible customer service. I bought for 5 €. It did not work from their side with the activation through Steam (by means of a Gift). Nothing. They demanded every time screenshots which I did not have. I cannot play the game and I do not have any money back. Don't buy here!
I didn't get my order and they banned me wth
prisiel mi pouzity kod :-(
I Ordered MS Office Pro twice. Neither key worked. Still waiting for a refund.
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.38 based on 14,809 reviews