Comfort Works Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read Comfort Works Reviews

About Comfort Works:

We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

Comfort Works 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Donna
Great quality and fit!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 5th October 2020
Ich bin total begeistert von Comfort Works ! Vom ersten Kontakt über die homepage, das Zusenden der Stoffproben, der telefonischen Beratung von Sarah, die mit sehr geholfen hat in der Auswahl des passenden Stoffs; Lieferzeit und Lieferung wie angegeben und via Federal Express erhalten.
Die Überzüge kamen liebevoll verpackt in einem Textilbeutel mit einer persönlichen Nachricht,passen perfektund sind sehr gut verarbeitet. Ich kann Comfort Works nur wärmstens empfehlen ! Herzlichen Dank !
Vielen Dank für die tolle Bewertung! Es hat Spaß gemacht, gemeinsam den Stoff für deinen neuen Bezug auszusuchen - ich wünsche dir ganz viel Freude damit! Hoffentlich bis bald mal wieder!
Sarah von Comfort Works
Customer service was excellent! The cover arrived on time, it’s of great quality and fit and has transformed the living room! Price very reasonable. I am delighted and wish you did slip covers for the Laura Ashley Cambridge armchair!
We love the IKEA sofa but the original cover was really in bad shape.

The new cover fits fine (a bit more loose than the original) and looks and feels great.

The samples for fabric selection were also shipped very quickly.

Highly recommended
I have been trying to exchange my slipcover for another size as the one I received is too small. The customer service has been very unsatisfactory so far. I understand it’s hard to communicate with Australia when I’m in America, but I would not recommend this company due the lack of customer service.
Hey Jennifer! I am so sorry to hear about this. We always pride ourselves for above and beyond customer service so this just bums us out horribly. I have personally reached out to you via email to see what happened and hope that we can work this out together so you'll have a beautiful fitting slipcover for your chair. x Ning from Comfort Works
Top Qualität und alles nach Maß. Ich bin glücklich mit meinem neuen Bezug von COMFORT WORKS. Von der Bestellung bis zur Lieferung alles transparent. Gute Kundenbetreuung.
Vielen Dank für das Lob! Alles Gute und viel Freude mit dem neuen Bezug :-)
Service throughout was excellent. I wasn’t sure on colours and I ordered various swatches which came really quickly.

Covers arrived on time. Excellent! Great quality. Super easy to fit.

We absolutely love them! What a great way to upcycle our ikea leather sofa. We now have a cosy feeling storm grey velvet sofa!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 1st October 2020 Comfort Works 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Hey Nicola, we are thrilled to see the fit and fabric are amazing. :) Please do enjoy the covers with your loved ones all snuggled up safe at home. x Ning from Comfort Works.
Fit perfectly. Very good quality. Recommended.
Comfort Works 5 star review on 1st October 2020
10 out of 10 for the slip cover I received. And I’m super picky. Only thing I would look for in the future are more fabric options. The one I chose worked out perfectly - however I would be interested in a wider selection. (Especially pattern)
We got the linen slipcover for our Farlov Ikea couch and it is wonderful! So soft and fits perfectly. We're very happy with our purchase. It took a while to receive because of Covid, but it was well worth the wait. Much better than getting the slipcover that Ikea sells.
Beautifully made slip cover with great fabric. This fit my PB Greenwich sofa perfectly. I don’t like the look of loose slip covers that look like a bedsheet. This was perfectly tailored and almost looks like an upholstered original. I love it, thank you Comfort Works?
Delivery took too long but they were very communicative about the issue (and I'm pretty sure they priority shipped the cover when it was finally available). The product itself looks, fits, and feels great, and I would definitely recommend them to others.
The fabric was very soft and it easily fit on the cushions and couch. Looks great and we are quite pleased.
Got the Pottery Barn Basic (PBB) arm rest covers for our two chairs and sofa, and they’re great.
Just placed order to get the actual slip covers for the 2 chairs, 1 sofa and 2 ottomans, can’t wait to get. Only wish it could take less time to get the order.
Hey! We are super happy that you loved the covers, and also super bummed we couldn't get it to you faster. Shipping worldwide is slowed down and backlogged. :( Nonetheless, enjoy the covers and stay safe. x Ning from Comfort Works
Love the slip covers for my ikea chairs. They look new again! Great fit and quality fabric. Service was excellent.
Slipcovers look great. I am very pleased.
An amazing product!! Well made. Seems sturdy and gave new life to my very old IKEA couch that was discontinued in 2007. Thank you so much for a fantastic product.
Comfort Works 5 star review on 30th September 2020
Great product, fits excellently. If you could speed up the delivery time it would be 5 stars and I don’t think I received a reply to my email enquiring on the status of my order.
Hey Justin, thanks for the review!

It seems our teammate had replied to your inquiry some 3 weeks back, but it might have gone into your spam :( No biggie, we're thrilled that you're happy with your covers. Have a great one!
Love our new slipcover for our ikea chaise. It makes an old couch look new. Just got it so can’t say how it stands the test of time however the quality looks good
Perfect color, perfect fit and perfect quality. Thanks!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 29th September 2020