D.Franklin Reviews

02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does D.Franklin deliver?

How can I contact D.Franklin?

Tell us how D.Franklin made you happy

"I bought also a 2 shoes, and I Stil didn't get order, I wrote 5 emails, they didn't even write anything. I even don't know anymore what to do?"
Are you D.Franklin? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought a pair of boots on last november and I returned them because they were too big (following advices on the web saying that boots sizing was small, totally wrong!) Since then (almost two months) I'm still waiting for my refund. They're ignoring me through all the social media channels, obviously I sent them about 4 mails, still ignoring me. SO SAD SERVICE!"
"I bought as well two pairs of shoes. 1. they came in very distroyed packaging. 2. they did not fit even though I ordered them one size taller as they discribe on their website and both where still too small (and at one pair one shoe fit and one was to small - how can that be?). So I needed to send both pairs back. 3. they did not answer any of my e-mails. 4. as I read in their return conditions - which are horrible by the way - they do not make changes, you have to pay if there is any sticker or something missing in the package or the package itself is broken and you have to return the order between 14 days after ORDER not RECEIVING!!! and you have to fll out some return sheets as well... 5. So I sent them back after I made all the stuff which I had to to return my order... and they did come back. The adress wasn´t right - and I took it from their return label... Well, I tried again and it worked. And I paid for it twice... from germany to spain - which means A LOT! 6. this is so unbelievable and there is no chance at all (only here) to leave a review neither on facebook or google... I am so disappointed and angry. I would give zero stars if possible..."
"I bought two pairs of shoes, cost me over £100 and I needed to send both pairs back. They wouldn’t answer any of my correspondence as I had an issue with the return form so in the end I couldn’t send them back and lost out on my money, I contacted them on their website, Twitter, Facebook. They just ignored me. Their an absolute rip off company. I wouldn’t of ordered off them if I knew they were situated in Spain. Shambles. I am so angry with the lack of service. They shouldn’t even be able to sell."
Dear Customer,
All products purchased in D.Franklin's web page, that don't completely satisfy our customers, can be returned in the next 14 days following the reception of the order.
If you have any problem or inquiry, please contact us in help@dfranklincreation.com
Indicating your order number and describing your situation.
We look forward to helping you.
Yours faithfully,

the Customer Service Department of D.Franklin.
"Terrible service and took very long to receive. After sending the very obvious and clear photos of the defects in the glasses, they said the defect is not visible and is not covered under warranty. They have not replied any of my messages. DO NOY BUY!!!!!"
"I received my order today and they look great but I knew by looking at them they were too small for my head, clearly NOT uni sex as i would class my head pretty small and these glasses are tiny, I wish they had stated the sizing on the specs when getting the details of the glasses, while they are a great price, it's still a waist of money for me."
"Ignored all my emails / messages after the sale, extremely poor experience AVOID!!!"
"I ordered a pair of glasses. Fell apart apart within a month. Minimal use, rarely left the car. Cheaply made. Doubt I would get a refund."
"If i could give this 0 stars i would. Dont ever buy from this company! i brought them back in May 2018 and im still waiting for them now and its July 2018. I have pretty much given up on them now but real unprofessional to take money and not supply the goods. i have sent countless emails with a automatic robot response that helps noone. I may not get my sunnies but if i can prevent other people from making the same mistake then im happy. F**K you D.Franklin!"
"THE WORTS SUNGLASSES EVER IN THE PLANET!"
"I was sent the wrong pair of sunglasses and when I complained they simply said that because the product was not faulty they could not replace them. They wanted me to pay to send the product back to spain and then I would be given a refund. This is unacceptable and they took no accountability for their mistake whatsoever. Disgraceful customer service"
"Got them and they look like children sunglasses. Really disappointed in this purchase! Won’t buy from them again."
"I bought 2 sunglasses one month ago and I'm still waiting for the shipment, send email and no one reply, after some days they reply with a tracking number that doesn't work. Don't buy from this company!!"
"I recently bought a pair of D.Franklin and after 2 weeks of use during a trip to South Africa, I have to say that I am pretty disappointed by the quality. I got the Roller Black Edition to treat myself, the packaging was very nice when I received them. However,the plastic bits at the end of both arms are moving as well as the arms are wobbly. Do not buy, the quality is poor. They are not a good value."
"Es el peor servicio a cliente que existe. Los lentes están muy diferentes a lo que en realidad te quieren vender."
"Ordered a pair of sunglasses, the temple was very loose. Went to an optometrist and found that there was an issue with the hinge which could not be tightened with the screw. Tried to contact D Franklin about the issue and they were having none of it. I am now stuck with a defective pair of sunglasses that I will not be able to use, good for the bin. I Would not recommend D Franklin, terrible product and customer service. Save your money and buy better quality goods."
"sunglasses are better than they are displayed on the website, quality is very very high and prices are really low."
D.Franklin is rated 1.29 based on 17 reviews