D.Franklin Reviews

11% of reviewers recommend D.Franklin

How would you rate D.Franklin ?

"If i could give this 0 stars i would. Dont ever buy from this company! i brought them back in May 2018 and im still waiting for them now and its July 2018. I have pretty much given up on them now but real unprofessional to take money and not supply the goods. i have sent countless emails with a automatic robot response that helps noone. I may not get my sunnies but if i can prevent other people from making the same mistake then im happy. F**K you D.Franklin!"
"THE WORTS SUNGLASSES EVER IN THE PLANET!"
"I was sent the wrong pair of sunglasses and when I complained they simply said that because the product was not faulty they could not replace them. They wanted me to pay to send the product back to spain and then I would be given a refund. This is unacceptable and they took no accountability for their mistake whatsoever. Disgraceful customer service"
"Got them and they look like children sunglasses. Really disappointed in this purchase! Won’t buy from them again."
"I bought 2 sunglasses one month ago and I'm still waiting for the shipment, send email and no one reply, after some days they reply with a tracking number that doesn't work. Don't buy from this company!!"
"I recently bought a pair of D.Franklin and after 2 weeks of use during a trip to South Africa, I have to say that I am pretty disappointed by the quality. I got the Roller Black Edition to treat myself, the packaging was very nice when I received them. However,the plastic bits at the end of both arms are moving as well as the arms are wobbly. Do not buy, the quality is poor. They are not a good value."
"Es el peor servicio a cliente que existe. Los lentes están muy diferentes a lo que en realidad te quieren vender."
"Ordered a pair of sunglasses, the temple was very loose. Went to an optometrist and found that there was an issue with the hinge which could not be tightened with the screw. Tried to contact D Franklin about the issue and they were having none of it. I am now stuck with a defective pair of sunglasses that I will not be able to use, good for the bin. I Would not recommend D Franklin, terrible product and customer service. Save your money and buy better quality goods."
Luca Gagliani
"sunglasses are better than they are displayed on the website, quality is very very high and prices are really low."
D.Franklin is rated 1.44 based on 9 reviews