D.Franklin Reviews

7% of reviewers recommend D.Franklin
3PM
3PM

Tell us how D.Franklin made you happy

"I bought two pairs of shoes, cost me over £100 and I needed to send both pairs back. They wouldn’t answer any of my correspondence as I had an issue with the return form so in the end I couldn’t send them back and lost out on my money, I contacted them on their website, Twitter, Facebook. They just ignored me. Their an absolute rip off company. I wouldn’t of ordered off them if I knew they were situated in Spain. Shambles. I am so angry with the lack of service. They shouldn’t even be able to sell."
Are you D.Franklin? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback D.Franklin receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Terrible service and took very long to receive. After sending the very obvious and clear photos of the defects in the glasses, they said the defect is not visible and is not covered under warranty. They have not replied any of my messages. DO NOY BUY!!!!!"
"I received my order today and they look great but I knew by looking at them they were too small for my head, clearly NOT uni sex as i would class my head pretty small and these glasses are tiny, I wish they had stated the sizing on the specs when getting the details of the glasses, while they are a great price, it's still a waist of money for me."
"Ignored all my emails / messages after the sale, extremely poor experience AVOID!!!"
"I ordered a pair of glasses. Fell apart apart within a month. Minimal use, rarely left the car. Cheaply made. Doubt I would get a refund."
"If i could give this 0 stars i would. Dont ever buy from this company! i brought them back in May 2018 and im still waiting for them now and its July 2018. I have pretty much given up on them now but real unprofessional to take money and not supply the goods. i have sent countless emails with a automatic robot response that helps noone. I may not get my sunnies but if i can prevent other people from making the same mistake then im happy. F**K you D.Franklin!"
"THE WORTS SUNGLASSES EVER IN THE PLANET!"
"I was sent the wrong pair of sunglasses and when I complained they simply said that because the product was not faulty they could not replace them. They wanted me to pay to send the product back to spain and then I would be given a refund. This is unacceptable and they took no accountability for their mistake whatsoever. Disgraceful customer service"
"Got them and they look like children sunglasses. Really disappointed in this purchase! Won’t buy from them again."
"I bought 2 sunglasses one month ago and I'm still waiting for the shipment, send email and no one reply, after some days they reply with a tracking number that doesn't work. Don't buy from this company!!"
"I recently bought a pair of D.Franklin and after 2 weeks of use during a trip to South Africa, I have to say that I am pretty disappointed by the quality. I got the Roller Black Edition to treat myself, the packaging was very nice when I received them. However,the plastic bits at the end of both arms are moving as well as the arms are wobbly. Do not buy, the quality is poor. They are not a good value."
"Es el peor servicio a cliente que existe. Los lentes están muy diferentes a lo que en realidad te quieren vender."
"Ordered a pair of sunglasses, the temple was very loose. Went to an optometrist and found that there was an issue with the hinge which could not be tightened with the screw. Tried to contact D Franklin about the issue and they were having none of it. I am now stuck with a defective pair of sunglasses that I will not be able to use, good for the bin. I Would not recommend D Franklin, terrible product and customer service. Save your money and buy better quality goods."
"sunglasses are better than they are displayed on the website, quality is very very high and prices are really low."
D.Franklin is rated 1.36 based on 14 reviews