dressinn Reviews

of reviewers recommend dressinn

Tell us how dressinn made you happy
The worst experience I had in my whole life. I bought some products on December 2020, and then I return them on January due to wrong size. Today is 05 of May 2021 and I'm still waiting for my refund. Every time I contact the customer service to solve my problem, they always give the same responses like a robot. They say they are gone forward the problem to financial department and then nothing happens
After more than 90 days of waiting finally got my sneakers. The shipping was slow due to covid. I give them 5 stars
After numerous back and forth email an finally figuring out the packages items were lost and they were notified they still don’t want to provide a refund. Wouldn’t recommend them for any claims.
Order No 21717969 READ THESE REVIEWS, THIS COMPANY REALLY IS THAT BAD!!!!!! This company is an absolute joke. they received my return almost 6 weeks ago yet the prospect of me receiving my refund looks slim to nil. I have opened a PayPal case against them which they aren't responding to either. I'm hoping after 30 days of not responding to PayPal, maybe PayPal will just issue the refund, if not, then I guess I'm out of pocket.
You're company is nothing but a SCAM at it's best I deposited R4895.48 in February for 4 orders but we're never delivered until this day and refund or correspondence whatsoever. SCAM..SCAM ..SCAM.. I personally urge anyone not to buy anything from this Chinese Scammers who claim to be based in Girona Spain lying to the world . Never even think about buying from these scammers
If i could give this company less than 1 then I would!!!!! They have no customer service experience. I also am waiting for my refund for more than 2 months. and still nothing !!!!!!!!!!
I never received my package after 3 months and there has been no contact from customer support whatsoever
I've ordered a sweatshirt on the 4th March 2021 it said I should expect my order between the 12th and the 16th but I still haven't recieved anything to this day . The last communication I recieved was that the package has reached its country of destination. Its been weeks now without any communication
Terrible i paid for a special delivery paying an extra £10 but the goods have not come when i complained they said it may take between 5 to 15 days !!!! Why would i pay extra for this. When i have asked for a refund as i have not had the goods all they say is to check the tracking ....my goods are still in bloody Spain !!!!
Took a while but my 3 adidas masks got to me and they were dope asf right size etc... guess I was one of the lucky ones lol
Kindly advise when will I get my oder I have been patiently waiting for more than 2weeks now =21709681(tracking number)
Ordered here from November 2020 and i have not received my parcel up to today and the tracking does not update anymore
I almost fell for a trap dear Lord m never taking any chances wuuuuuu shem never🙆‍♂️🚨
If i could give this company less than 1 then i would. They have no customer service experience. I also am waiting for my refund for more than 2 months. Furthermore, the delivery order took them almost 8 weeks.
Never order from this website been waiting 5 weeks for a refund as it’s sitting in their warehouse but it’s the wrong warehouse for a refund to be processed it’s a joke. Customer service just sends the same email each time I’m getting nowhere!!! AVOID
I have been waiting for my order since December 2020..i went to different local post office but there is nothing and also they are unable to trace my parcel with the tracking number they have provided. When i ordered i receive a notification saying i will receive my parcel within 2weeks.
Dressin has not made me happy. The 0parcel I ordered on December29th. I still have not received it. In their website they say it entered South Africa on the 19th January. Worse do not know how to contact them. I am never buying from them ever again.
Placed my order on the 26 December 2020 and i still havent recieved my order. LASt got an update on my order on the 12th Jan 2021. Am i still going to get my order??? Im lossing my patience
Scam company, bait and switch product. Your better off going to Kmart, going to the bottom shelf no not there look underthat and find whats on the floor and I promise that quality you find will be better then what you think your ordering from this company.
Worst service ever I have been waiting for my order that was supposed to have been delivered on the 24th December 2020 and have not received until today post office can not trace with the tracking number they gave me. What should I do? What a pathetic service.
dressinn is rated 1.80 based on 225 reviews