END. Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend END.

How would you rate END. ?

"I bought a pair of boots from END Clothing. To my disappointment, they arrived with a couple of defects. I shipped the boots back to England from Canada the next day. Ruby from END promptly replied to my email regarding a refund for the boots and a reimbursement for the return shipping cost, which was $139.25 CAD. She was courteous and professional in process to resolve this issue. Overall, this was an amazing customer service experience from a company that stands by their items."
"Support is too bad at all. I don't recommend this company for shopping."
"I bought a Barbour Ashby jacket in the sales at a fantastic discount. Delivery was smooth and the product is great. Very happy all round."
"Great products, fast delivery and amazing customer service. Absolutely recommended."
"Excellent service everytime"
"Extremely quick delivery!"
"i can get casual item here , thanks"
"Greatproducts"
"Good price and really quick delivery"
"The offer free delivery and return for UK customers, which is absolutely good for people who hesitate. BTW, the prices they offer is normally cheaper than other retailers."
"Great range of proper gear, good customer service coupled with fast delivery and efficient returns"
"Actual size dimensions of clothing online so you know the correct size to order"
Ian
"Like yourselves great company"
"Great choice&prices&super quick delivery"
"Quick service - quality products!"
"wide range of stock just a bit different from that available on the high street."
"Fantastic service. Thanks Phillip for helping me with my order."
"EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. ITEMS AS DESCRIBED. HASSLE FREE RETURNS HAPPY DAYS..."
END. is rated 4.78 based on 18 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!