END. Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend END.
4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does END. deliver?

How can I contact END.?

Tell us how END. made you happy

"Used to be a regular customer but definitely not anymore. You can only know if a company has a sense of responsibility when things happen to your order. I placed the order on 12/21 and the site has clearly said the shipping is a 2-3 day delivery. I purchased two items as gifts for my brother and dad visiting me from another country. However, I received my items on 12/31 which is 11 days. I never thought their order will take 11 days when they said 2-3 days priority shipping. So my brother already left when the order arrived. I emailed them hoping they could pay for my return shipping charge because they first let me not be able to give my brother a Christmas gift when he travels abroad to visit me and also I need to pay extra money to ship the item back because they made mistake shipping my items late. I would highly recommend everyone to not place anything with END, buy from somewhere else. There are so many other boutiques selling same stuff with way better service."
Are you END.? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered a HAY mirror and 3 other small items, 2 weeks later when I received the item the mirror was missing, was told they’d follow up, two weeks later no response. I followed up and still waiting for a response 4 days since my last email. $80 Australian dollars down the drain."
"Placed an order with END. Tried to cancel 3 times before it was shipped and was denied each time. Upon arrival, button fell apart on one of the items I ordered and END stopped replying to my emails and did nothing about it."
"Didn’t deliver an order I paid for and no sign of it. Spoke to three people who all promised it would be delivered but nothing yet. Don’t order from them. They can’t be trusted."
"Buyer beware! I just purchased a sweatshirt from End. I live in the US. The sweatshirt was too small though everyone I own is that size or smaller I attempted to exchange the item. It was going to cost me at least $24 US through the postal service and $200 (!) through Fed Ex to return it to End for an exchange, not a refund. I urge potential customers to be aware of the risk they take ordering from End if you do not live in the UK —Disappointed"
"They had a shipping promo for free 2 day shipping. They had so much demand that they couldn’t keep up the promise of 2 day shipping and my products came about 7 days later. I called and they apologized for the delay so that was nice. I kept two items and had to send two back. Beware if you are sending back items from the U.S., the return shipping is high. I sent back two pair of shoes and it was $71. It would be nice if they offered some sore or discounted return shipping for international customers."
"Good service. Easy to navigate website."
"I bought about 400 dollars worth of merchandise. Which qualifies for 2 day shipping and was suppose to received on Wednesday. I bought the items on the weekend prior. They never shipped out my order and once I contacted them I was told it would not be 2 day shipping and would come sometime the week after. I think that if you pay for service you are suppose to get it and using other orders as reason not to get it is bad customer service. Not only was I not getting my package I was never told I was never contacted by end about the issues letting me know I wouldn’t get my items in the time that was told to me this is big inconvenience. End clothing didn’t even want to resolve the issues very disappointed. I will not be ordering from them and I will be sure to let everyone I know not to order from end clothing and will post my experience review sites."
"Thanks a lot's. Just got my Air Max 90/1 metallic gold."
"Fast delivery and goods are good quality and their website design is user friendly"
"I bought a pair of boots from END Clothing. To my disappointment, they arrived with a couple of defects. I shipped the boots back to England from Canada the next day. Ruby from END promptly replied to my email regarding a refund for the boots and a reimbursement for the return shipping cost, which was $139.25 CAD. She was courteous and professional in process to resolve this issue. Overall, this was an amazing customer service experience from a company that stands by their items."
"Would give no stars if I could. It appears their courier, DPD,stole my order and delivered an empty box. End have told me it's my responsibility to report a crime to the police and sort it out myself!"
"Support is too bad at all. I don't recommend this company for shopping."
"I bought a Barbour Ashby jacket in the sales at a fantastic discount. Delivery was smooth and the product is great. Very happy all round."
"Great products, fast delivery and amazing customer service. Absolutely recommended."
"Excellent service everytime"
"Extremely quick delivery!"
"Fantastic I loved my new swag easy to use too"
"i can get casual item here , thanks"
END. is rated 3.95 based on 38 reviews