The Fresh Chile Company Reviews

service@freshchileco.com

320 E. Wyatt Dr.
STE C

Tell us how The Fresh Chile Company made you happy
Good website. Our order was processed and sent out for delivery within a couple of days.
The products and service are first rate and will rock your taste buds to boot!
Papa’s hot sauce is amazing! Ordering more....
The green chili sauce is really good and plan to make some of the recipe as well.
I like the product, great taste, shipping of the jars was fine the only problem is the price. They could knock off at least two dollars a jars to make it more affordable so due to the price I will not order as often as I would like to.
The sauces are really good and your new product, Papa's Salsa is some of the best I have eaten.
Amazing products, service, and online community with great recipe ideas. Love everything about them!
Can't wait to try. Love your products.
Products are amazing!such good flavors, I'm be ordering again!💋
I ordered papas salsa mix its a little bit hot for me ( i ordered mild) but I use it in my meals little at a the flavor of the chilies are outstanding!
Very high quality product. I happen to love the New Mexico Green Chili. You get that slight "glow" feeling while you are eating, not too much but just right. It is obvious they really care about delivering the best fresh chili available. Love it!
Love your chilies, fresh flavor, medium Salsa has a nice kick.
Really good stuff just the right amount of heat will order more
Have not yet received fresh peppers. Hope they are not going around in some hot UPS truck all this time. Have not yet rreceived my order before that one.
All I can say is, Fantastic, Delicious products, and excellent personalized service. There is only one problem I am having, and that is trying to figure out which product is my favorite! Great work folks! Tell Papa and Mama hi for me. Love their salsa's, the best anywhere.
Great Hatch Chile products. Especially love Papa's salsa. Great customer service too.
Always excellent service and products! Thank you, FCC!
I really love the Chile sauce I bought it paired well with what I was cooking
Everything I have ordered from you is delicious. Tastes so fresh. Love it all.
I am very impressed with the service I got. Called the order in it only took a couple days. Loved the Verde sauce and will diffinitly reorder. Thank you so much.
The Fresh Chile Company is rated 4.85 based on 2,593 reviews