The Fresh Chile Company Reviews

service@freshchileco.com

320 E. Wyatt Dr.
STE C

Tell us how The Fresh Chile Company made you happy
I have made several purchases from The Fresh Chile Company and been happy with them all. Their packaging and customer service are exemplary and shipping is very fast. I grew up in New Mexico -- moved there in second grade (1958) and lived there until 1983. Even though I love Texas now, the Texas "Mexican" or "Tex-Mex" food is nothing at all like what I grew up with in Albuquerque and Taos. I have missed REAL New Mexican food so much and have tried several different companies that will ship to Texas. None of the others that I have tried are anywhere near as good as The Fresh Chile Company. These products are the real thing. I don't have to add anything or use them as a starting point. They are the real thing right out of the bottle. Their red and green blend is delicious right out of the jar. The red sauce makes incredible Carne Adovado and works perfectly in Posole or flat Red Enchiladas (with an egg, of course!!). I can't tell you how happy I am that after over 35 years of missing "the real stuff", I have finally found it and can have the wonderful, hometown dishes I enjoyed for the first half of my life. Thank you Fresh Chile Company for ending my long, long search.
Thank you so much for sharing this, Jo Ann! We really appreciate these kind and true words.
Make more mild green chili so you don’t sell out so fast! Thanks!
David, we will do our best to keep up with demand, thank you!
Product was shipped quickly and was received in a timely manner.
Glad to hear it, thank you!
This is the best Chili ever! I’ve used it in several dishes and have enjoyed everyone of them!
So good to hear that, Lora! Thank you.
These chili sauces are among the best I have tasted, even those farm fresh in Hatch Valley itself. Highly recommend them for anyone who enjoys Hatch Chilies and to anyone looking to spice up their meals. Great for tacos, burritos, egg dishes, covers for chicken and pork.
Thank you, David, we are so pleased to hear that from you!
Great Chile's and would buy again.
Thank you so much, Jim!
Delicious and great taste.
Awesome, thanks, Jim!
I find The Fresh Chile Company to be a truly great company to deal with. They got both of my orders out quickly and when a bottle was broken in my first order they sent a replacement in my next order no questions asked! I will order from this company many, many more times! The products and customer service are the best!.
Thank you, David! So glad we could deliver high-quality products and a customer-first service.
What my world has needed, a great Red Chili sauce without the all the work.....
So glad we could make the world a little better, David, thank you!
Prompt delivery, packaged carefully to ensure product was unbroken
Excellent! Thank you for the review!
Used it the day it arrived. Fantastic!!
Thank you, glad you are loving our chile!
Outstanding as always Fast delivery!
Thank you very much!
We used the red and made the Colorado And it was really good!
Awesome, Jim, thanks for sharing!
These sauces are excellent! I've always made my own because I don't care for what I find in the store, but i'm spoiled now with these.
Makes us happy to hear we can save you some work and exceed your hopes for a jarred sauce, thank you, Judy!
We loved the green/red Hatch chilis so much that I reordered THE NEXT DAY! Used them and some abuela's chili sauce in some huevos rancheros yesterday and they were equally amazing!
David, love this! Thanks so much for being an awesome customer, we appreciate you!
Very Good Product and excellent service . And the red - Green Mix is AWESOME .
Thanks so much, Leonard!
All product recieved in good order. Thank you.
Thanks so much, Larry, we are thankful to have you as a customer!
I bought mild medium and hot every one of them is very good. In your dreams
Glad you love them all, Steve!
Quality product shipped hella quick! Will return!
Thanks, Cory! We do our best!
Every product I have ordered exceeds my expectations. Wonderful chile, takes me right back to my time in NM. Thank you so much.
Thank you, Barabara, we are so delighted to hear this!
The Fresh Chile Company is rated 4.83 based on 1,277 reviews