freshchileco-com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend freshchileco-com/

Tell us how freshchileco-com/ made you happy
I have placed multiple orders from the fresh chile co before and the product is by far the best! The last order there was an issue with what a ordered. They immediately contacted me and upgraded what I purchased with no charge. The communication they give is superb!! I will not order anywhere else
Flavors are excellent, Chile is fresh and well seasoned, appearance is amazing, and best of all...it’s DELICIOUS!!!!
Website very easy to navigate. I ordered in the evening and received my order 1 1/2 days later in perfect condition. I have ordered twice and had the same experience both times
You all have a custom for life with me! Keep up the great work!
I love all three jars. We love hot chilies and these are great!
Excellent products. Quick shipping. Will definitely be buying more and telling my friends!
Product was meticulously packed and arrived in excellent condition. This sort of attention to detail is followed in the preparation of this delicious condiment. I will be ordering more. Thank you.
Totally shocked. I ordered the red and green sauce hot and extra hot. Figured I would be disappointed as usual. Holy cow. The hot was actually hot and the extra.. Wow. My only complaint is that they sent some recipes along and now I have to buy more stuff. This could get expensive.
Love the fresh taste of the products. My favorite is the red.
Great service
I discovered this company from an online ad and was very interested as we love Hatch chiles. Their choices are diverse and the ordering process was efficient and easy. They were very helpful in informing us of the status of our order, then to our surprise, the order shipped extremely quickly. We have not yet tried all three of the flavors we purchased but based on the first taste, they are all going to be fantastic. We are looking forward to enjoying the full variety. This company is top notch and good to deal with, highly recommend them.
Excellent service Excellent product
The mild green chili sauce is very tasty. Thanks!
Great taste! I have ordered for myself and my family. We all need our Hatch green chili fix.
Best chili sauce ever, the red is the freshest tasting sauce I’ve ever found, I am literally on my 4th case Rick
I wish I had ordered mild. The medium red & green was very hot. I hope the red and green have less heat. I like some heat but much hotter than I expected. Maybe your website could better describe heat levels.
Hi, Kimberly,

Because these are chile peppers, they do tend to have some kick, even in medium and mild. It sounds like the mild would be more to your liking.

We have a 100% Satisfaction Hatch Green and Red Chile Guarantee Policy. If you are not completely satisfied, send us an email at service@freshchileco.com, call us at 575-800-8284, or a message on our Facebook page to get your full refund.

Warmly,

The Fresh Chile Company
The chile has a very nice flavor and the medium has just the right amount of heat for me.
Have ordered various products on multiple occasions and have always been very pleased with the products & customer service. Strongly suggest everyone check them out and be sure to try the red chile stacked enchiladas recipe with a fried egg on top! Oh yeah!
DELICIOUS!!!!
As a native New Mexican I crave the flavors of my childhood which included green or red Chile. So glad that now that I live in Alabama, I can capture those flavors again. Thank you for being so prompt in getting my order to me. I would definitely recommend the Fresh Chile Company and will be using you again soon!
freshchileco-com/ is rated 4.82 based on 1,076 reviews