Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
Love the variety on Fy, it was hard to choose. High quality paper, protective shipping, and a happy wall in my home.
Outstanding customer service, great to see a company take so much care over their customers plus great communication. Will definitely buy again from in the future.
Well done keep up the great work
I would highly recommend Fy. They have great products at very reasonable prices to suit every home style. Whilst at the beginning I had some issues with the delivery where the fault was with the courier, their customer service was very patient and understanding and helpful. I bought 2 rubs, both of which were true to their advertised picture and of high quality .
I like how different Fy’s artwork is, based on other sellers online. Their customer service is great and I have a dozen paintings/frames in my home that I love!
I really love my print. The art is incredible and I’ve been so excited to receive it. The frame Has plastic covering rather than glass. My home has tons of natural light and across a room it looks cheap and warped in the sunlight. I’m disappointed. I’m going to try to get it out of the frame but doubt it will be easy.
wonderful prints and even better customer service!
Quality product with awesome customer service! Will definitely order from again!
Absolutely fantastic customer service - I couldn't ask for better when I had a query about a discount! The response was prompt and the action carried out was brilliant!!
Not only do they have outstanding customer service and support, the uniqueness of their items is fantastic
Great quality, excelente costumer service
Great service!
I ordered a canvas print and it was very pixikated and not clear . :(
Love my art. Came beautifully and carefully wrapped. Exactly as described and love it every time I pass it!
VERY DISAPPOINTED! I had read great reviews about Fy and decided to to order three large pieces of furniture. I have contacted the Customer Service Team on 5 occasions and they have been no help and just very passive. I have received only 2 pieces of furniture and have been told all three pieces have been delivered. I am very disappointed with the service from FY and will not be shopping with them again!
Great, varied art and excellent customer service.
Had an item to return and the team at fine made it so easy. Great customer service.
This print is fantastic quality and makes me smile. I love it . So happy with it would recommend it to anyone looking for something joyful :)
Fy have a lovely range of products and with excellent customer service!

Even when an item arrived damaged they went out of their way to ensure that I was fully satisfied!

I’m looking forward to ordering some more items in the near future!
I was very disappointed with the quality of this picture. It was if it was printed on cardboard and framed. There was a big crease in the center of the photo and can't go unnoticed. Hoping I can return it and get my money back as I paid $65 for something I can't even hang. Its unfortunate because I really liked the print overall and would've fit great in my daughter's room. Not sure I would purchase from this site again if this is the quality of product.
Excited about the product purchased, staff assisted me promptly when I had an issue with my voucher, so far very happy with service provided
Fy is rated 4.58 based on 1,669 reviews