Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
I ordered a couple of prints three weeks ago which haven’t arrived yet. Order number isn’t registering on tracing app. Now I’ve got a message to say that my parcel has been stopped because customs hasn’t been paid on it. Won’t be buying anything else from this website,
I bought a rug online and it has not arrived so far. It’s been a month already, and there is no expectation to be delivered nor more information.
Customer service, delivery and framing was all excellent. I ordered the largest size and the resolution of the image was simply poor. It looks blurry unless you're standing 5-6 feet away from it. I might recommend it in a smaller size, but it was definitely a disappointment in 28x28.
Customer service and delivery was great. I actually really love the concept and design (which is why I ordered it). I ordered the largest size available and, while I'm sure it looks great in smaller sizes, the large print looks pixelated (and not in an intentional way) unless you are standing 5-6 feet away.
Absolutely LOVE the impact of our new prints! Great designs, very vivid colours.
Slight issue with one of the frames where the hooks weren't level and only noticed after drilling the hole (TIP: measure, measure, measure)!
Also took the perspex from the frames, looks much better
The print itself is gorgeous but it's not as big as I thought it would be for $41 dollars. You can find an equally cool picture for $20 at Ikea. I also bought a frame that is supposedly also 24x32 and it doesn't fit. I think this is how they get you to frame it directly with their company. I feel like I wasted money on a too small print that won't fit any frame.
Fy 3 star review on 1st December 2020
Really disappointed with this print - the dog looks scratched and patchy. I will be returning.
Easy and quick! Very Kind :)
Amazing all around especially in customer service
Love this print! Makes me feel awesome when working in my office and stealing glances at it!
I was so excited to get the beautiful lanterns at night picture and hang it up in my living room. It arrived very promptly, however it was nowhere near the quality it shows online. It was very pixelated and something you get when you try to enlarge an image and print it on a regular printer. Very disappointed and for 24.00, it seems like I got ripped off:( I will not purchase another item from FY and it’s unfortunate because ot seems like many people in the reviews feel the same way.
Caro was super helpful and very kind, really enjoyed our interaction so thank-you! 10/10
I ordered a framed print which arrived in under a week, the quality is fantastic. Can’t wait to get it up on the wall. Paloma provided excellent customer service.
I ordered a picture which was £13. It's a thin piece of card that had just been photocopied. The quality is very poor, would have cost mire than a few pence to produce. Very poor value for money.
Excellent service from Caro!
Caro of your office has been extremely helpful and assisted me with my request in a timely and most helpful manner.

Looking forward to my artwork 😁
Ordered lots of great stuff with Fy, all turned up very quickly. Had an order go missing in the post and the team were very helpful and offered a refund or same item straight away. Excellent customer service!
I ordered a front door mat. Looks great in the photo. Do not be fooled. Its awful quality, very small, and I cannot think it will last if a pair of wet feet get wiped on it. The rubber backing is very thin. Added to that, its twice the price of anywhere else. I liked the look of this site but not sure I will order again. No notesincluded to do a return, even though it says returns are free in 28 days. I wait to see what their customer service is like.
Quick delivery and really lovely picture. Very happy :)
They refund quite quickly and there is good response from customer service

Unfortunately the prints don't come with brackets to hang them, these need to be purchased separately. The colour quality of the prints can be quite subdued and not crystal clear . I paid £91 for a large print which looks like a copy of a copy that has been photocopied too many times.
Fy 2 star review on 10th November 2020