Fy Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Fy Reviews

hello@iamfy.co

Tell us how Fy made you happy
for $70 I expected better quality. every corner on my frame has some sort of scratch or imperfection. and dark smudges on the frame as well. will keep though. oh well.
I recieved it quick. Not great quality. Kinda cheap looking for the price. Paper back bulges, so it won't lay flat on the wall.
I ordered 2 prints but ordered a 3rd one by mistake. I emailed the customer service to tell them and within minutes I had a reply and a refund for the print I had ordered in error. My prints arrived to France within a week and I love them. I will definitely order again. Great product and great service.
Really love my prints,quick delivery
I bought the Appa print, it's a beautiful design love the art style it has incorporated. Only critisism is it doesn't feel like the resolution for A3 is quite right like it was drawn smaller and just blown up without lines getting sharpened. Overall happy with the poster but for the price I paid expected slightly better quality
Just received my purchase. So easy to order and packaging and delivery spot on. First time ordering and I could not be more pleased with everything. The print is gorgeous! Would definitely order again.
The illustration itself is really nice and it has arrive in a very nice and strong package, but the print quality is really really bad. I'll hang it up high in order not to notice the very low resolution.
Fy 2 star review on 25th January 2021
Loved it, arrived promptly, securely packaged, thanks.
I would give no stars if I could. I have still not received my purchase over 5 weeks in and have been told they have not heard back from the vendor. FY do not take responsibility the the things they sell and the delivery therefore they should not advertise fast shipping as they have no control over it. Very poor customer service too. The site looks nice and is easy to use with some nice products but delivery, responsiveness and service let them down.
Just arrived,well packaged, love it
Quick delivery and the print is beyond awesome. Its something to remember by the quarantine.
What an absolute pleasure to deal with FY from ordering to my picture to being delivered I was kept up to date with the stages. So so pleased with my picture just finishes our bedroom off.
I had great expectations about this store, since the prints look so good and chic. I asked for a small print to test the quality and delivery time. This small print took about 9 days to arrive and the envelope arrived wet, the print had no plastic protection and the print was of course also wet. Luckily the damage was not that serious and the ink did not run. The quality of the print is not adequate, it seems that they print it at home, besides the colors are very dark compared to those of the web page. I can understand a little variation in the color, but this is a noticeable difference. I'll keep the print, but I wouldn't order again.
i posted a less favorable review about the quality of a print in a frma ei recieved. while i stand by that review. on letting customer service know, they immediately aapologies and refunded me without quibble which is good customer service so becasue i cant edit my original review, i am writing a new one and rewarding 4 stars.
I love this print. However, it is missleading that its printed spotty and not fully black. It's like it ran out of ink. If you really zoom in on the picture on the website you can kind of see flecks of white on the writing. I'd upload a video but I've tried 4 times and it won't give me the option to select a photo.
This is gorgeous, high quality, even my hubby loves it
purchased a large print for my wall with the framing option at a cost of almost £60. Looked lovely on website but when it arrived i could have cried. 'Glass' is a piece of cheap plastic see through perspex and the picture frame iteself looks to be made out of a hardened carboard concoction. I could have got this at a third of the price from Ikea. So sad. Am returning it for refund (if anyone responds to my email) So sad. :(
Excited for my purchase!!
Purchased a piece of furniture. Didn't receive any information about the order being shipped, it suddenly appeared to be delivered by Hermes. Nothing delivered and delivery proof says it was left at a safe place with a pitch black picture showing nothing. Wrote to customer service and said vendor is investigating but reluctant to issue refund due to the high-value of the item (So customer bears loss when it's high-value???). Will keep me updated should they hear any update (So will not try to resolve the issue if they don't hear from the vendor???) No customer service line. Won't buy again ever
I ordered this and have to say I was surprised at how quickly it arrived and I'm absolutely in love with it . Brilliant quality . I just simply love it !
Fy is rated 4.47 based on 1,810 reviews