Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Wonderful service and great quality.
Easy to use site with fair pricing and free shipment.
I was updated on the schedule often and even got a response from one of the employees at Incredible Rugs and Decor. The rug is just what I ordered and it came in about 2 weeks from when I ordered it.
The rug is very pretty. I chose one that came with a free rug pad. I was expecting a felt rug pad, but received the very cheap kind I would not put in my tile because they disintegrate. I also bought a pillow, and am dissatisfied with the quality. I’m not leaving with a positive feeling about this place. When I chatted with customer service she apologized that I didn’t order a rug that qualified for a felt pad. This was not clear when I purchased the rug. How is the rug? I’m not an expert, but I will see how it holds up.
This is the worst rug I ever bought in my life, I purchased the rug for $330.00. My rug is grey and I see white thread. For me to return it there charging me $155.00 to return it. I’m so upset. Please don’t buy any big rug from this company
Unfortunately, shipping costs from all the Freight Carriers are at an all time high this year due to Covid, especially during the Holiday Shipping rush. To minimize return shipping costs, we recommend ordering a small rug size or a sample swatch to test colors/texture in your home and room lighting conditions before ordering a very large area rug.
We’ve been ordering rugs from this company for several years. They have
one of the best customer service department. I ask for help finding a rug today had no information but he found it for us.
We love the rugs we’ve bought over the years..if you order from this company you won’t be dissatisfied. Great prices 5 stars.
Great customer service and product is beautiful
Communication was outstanding and delivery was fast. Rug is very pretty, but did not contain the colors depicted in the color swatch boxes.
Service personnel were very courteous and helpful.
Love our carpet and it was worth waiting for!
Fast and very friendly and 😊HAPPY person who took my order.
Nancy and I are extremely pleased with the two rugs that we bought they fit in beautifully with her room and they match ART furniture and what we had hoped to achieve we have achieved the rugs are absolutely gorgeous and we are very pleased with the service.
Sincerely,
Bill
We ordered rugs from you all when we finished construction of our new home a little over a year ago, the rugs were great quality and service was great. We decided to order a matching runner, we are excited to get it in.
Very easy to browse. Great filters too (size, style, color). My only recommendation, if possible, list when sold out products might be back in stock.
Fantastic app for seeing rug in your room ... plus fantastic rug designs. Could not find anything more appropriate by shopping all the local stores. I will use Incredible Rugs before I ever spend days looking at limited local selections.
Easy to use site and loved the photo of it in my room option.
impressed with the speed of delivery, and the quality of the product.
Timely delivery and I love my new rug.
Excellent quality, love the runner
It was easy to navigate through your website. I was able to find the rug I was looking for. Great price!
The delivery by southeastern freight was very good. Their agent put the rug down for us as we are elderly and would need help to do so.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.73 based on 2,155 reviews