Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Very easy to use website. Product shipped quickly. Still waiting to get it in the next couple of days.
I LOVED the ability to see the actual rug in the room! That was extremely helpful and sealed the deal with buying from you! What a great idea!
Steph kept me informed the entire time of the process. Responded quickly to all questions I had.
Matt was very helpful. Gave me pros and cons of each of the rugs I was considering!
So far, so good! Matt was patient with all my questions and most helpful and efficient!
We had a problem with shedding from a Karastan rug purchased from Incredible Rugs and Decor. The customer service representative was very helpful and patient dealing with our problem. Ultimately it was decided that the rug would be replaced with a new rug at no added cost. Very satisfied!
A very easy process, I received a confirmation and “thank you” for my order, and have received status updates. To date, my experience has been very favorable!
I cannot rave enough about Incredible Rugs. The rug is gorgeous, and the process was flawless. Thank you so much!
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Very happy!
Did a good job and matched our rugs
I have had a very wonderful experience with Incredible Rugs.. any time I have reached out for assistance, I have received a timely response! Additionally, delivery was well within the stated time frame. That is what customer service is all about!
The area rug we purchased is absolutely gorgeous, and well made! We look forward to putting it in place as soon as the rug pad arrives!
Regards,
Pat V
Large variety of rugs, site was easy to navigate. Shipping updates were timely.
Incredible Rugs is INCREDIBLE!

I am not one to write reviews unless a product or service is so outstanding it is worth my time and effort. Incredible Rugs has thus far exceeded my expectations.
I write not to endorse my purchase, but to endorse my purchase experience. I have recently visited several competitor websites in my quest for the perfect rugs for our new home and have found that Incredible Rugs' website has raised the bar among its competition. It is easy to navigate and completely user friendly in so many ways. Selection criteria helps narrow the many choices available in color, style, brand, size, price , etc. but the option to upload a photo of your room and view your rug selections in place is a game changer. Brand selection is extensive and prices are frequently less, sometimes far less, than the competition especially using the discount codes offered. IR also offers price, shipping and security guarantees and a liberal return policy. So far, I'm sold and I have the highest expectations for satisfaction when our new rugs arrive. Stay tuned!
I am absolutely in love with my rug!
I also am incredibly impressed with the above-and-beyond customer service. I felt I had a very upfront and personal online shopping experience….the next best thing to physically being in their showroom. From my sending in photos for their professional advice in matching up colors with other items in the space, to insuring my rug made it to me in pristine condition, to outstanding phone service, it couldn’t have been better. I will be buying from Incredible Rugs and Decor again and have already referred several friends to them. Bottom line it was a most refreshing experience. Thank you so much Incredible Rugs and Decor! D. H.
Very professional and quick! The delivery was incredibly fast and very courteous. I would definitely return to this company again and highly recommend this to other friends and associates
The rugs are extremely beautiful and we love the "Show in my room" feature. this alone helped us make our decision.

Sincerely Mary and Joe Mondry
Easy as pie! An excellent site that will be recommended to others.
Could not be happier with our rug purchases 😍😍😍
Perfect
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Incredible rugs & decor has wonderful site and a very unique feature of viewing the rug in the room you are purchasing it for. In their app, you can place a picture of your room with the rug in it. App is easy use and gives an instant snap shot of how the rom will look. I would highly recommend this site for selection, value, and unique features.
I found the shopping experience at Incredible Rugs and Decor to be extremely helpful and easy. The feature where you can download a photo of your room and see the item right in it-it was phenomenal. This took any doubt out of the equation. Their communication about shipping and delivery was timely and we are so excited it will arrive this week. Thank you!
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.73 based on 2,490 reviews