Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 27th December 2018
Nina B
Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews | 23rd March 2019
incrediblerugsanddecor
More Photos & Videos
Very informative and helpful. Made my options clear to me. Very pleased with the courtesy and clarity of the representative who helped me with this purchase!
Im writing this review because I'm disappointed in this order as of right now everyone is getting there rugs in two to three days . I do realize that some rugs are bigger but when I called the company they had no tracking said they had to check warehouse and email me still haven't heard anything. I placed my order May 16
I'm sorry about the delay, Patricia. The Mohawk warehouse is running a bit behind on the Symphony collection. We notified our Rep at their warehouse who will make sure your order gets out the door ASAP. We'll keep an eye on it and send tracking details to you ASAP. Thanks for your patience on this one.
show me a runner 2' X 8' from the same rug that I received today.
I knew what I wanted and it was very easy to order it.
Excellent service.
Gorgeous, high quality rug.
The rug arrived ahead of time and we are extremely happy with it.

We had to call twice on the rug pad. It is now in route. Customer service employees were very pleasant.
Found what I wanted at a good price. Easy to navigate.
Really can't believe the price and service -- outstanding! So happy with my rug!!
Very happy with my purchase !
Needed a pad for a rug for a wood floor and I found what I was looking for within 1 minute.
My rug rug isn’t here yet. In Charleston WV 5/19/2020. No word since then.
Hi Marsha, we emailed tracking details to you on 5/19. Your rug was too large for UPS so it shipped by Motor Carrier (18-wheeler) who will be calling you today or tomorrow to schedule a delivery date and time. You can also reach out to the Carrier to schedule. Their number is 304-397-6515 and reference your tracking # 785461329. Feel free to call or email us any time if you need more assistance. Thank you and enjoy!
great site to visit, able to view the pictures of the items I am considering and match them with decor I own already, very positive experience.
Large selection and helpful staff.
My first order. Great pricing, timely response to emailed questions, immediate shipment. I’m impressed so far.
So far the customer service has been great!
Fast shipping, excellent customer service. Thank you !
The rug was sent but not the rug pad and I can not get anyone on the phone or to respond to message. I want a refund on the rug pad.
Hi Gina, sorry for any frustration. Rug pads ship from a separate warehouse and will always arrive separate from the rug. I see your pad is scheduled to ship today. Tracking details will be emailed to you when shipped. Our phone lines are open Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm Central Time and we have live chat and respond to emails within an hour in case you need anything. Thank you.
Beautiful good price and they offer a coupon
Excellent customer service! I chatted online and was able to receive a price match. The rug shipped right away. Fast delivery. Product in perfect condition.
Responsive qualify customer service