Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
My order was originally supposed to be delivered April and it’s June 11 and still have not received my order.
the people at incredible rugs were wonderful and a delight to deal with. You would never know it is just an online operation as they treated me like a real customer and were very helpful and kind.
Very easy to navigate and quickly find a size and price, as well as the right rug. Thanks you.
Excellent quality and exactly as pictured at the best price. Fast shipping too!
I have not received 2 of my rugs. Not good.
Ordering was easy. Website said shipping within 2-5 days. It’s now been 2 weeks and call into customer service and looks like it just shipped today. Was in stock item. Don’t expect quick delivery! Will review purchase once the rug arrives.
If I hadn’t got a pop up 11% discount I would not have purchased this rug from Inredible Rugs as you price was exactly same as all other online rug suppliers
Rugs were in stock when I ordered and still haven’t gotten them. It’s probably been 2 weeks.
Love the feature of seeing the rug in my room before purchase.
Great website!! So much easier than flipping rugs. Called to ask a question and was helped right away with placing my order. Can't wait for delivery!!
Very easy to order. Pictures were exactly right colors. My rug is beautiful. I will be ordering again from Incredible Rugs and Decor.
Great quality. I have two large karistan wool rugs. This runner is equal quality even though it’s not wool. My rugs are almost 40 years old and look as good as the day I got them. Raised two kids and moved numerous times. They look good everywhere. Best money we ever spent.
Shopping at Incredible Rugs was easy - the tool that allows you to see the product in your own room is fun and helpful. The site tells you what sizes are available, what’s in stock and what’s on re-order. It’s very well organized. The rug shipped quickly and updates were sent along the way. I would shop here again.
Great variety of rugs and easy to navigate site.
Selection. Ease of ordering. Free shipping.
I've ordered from Incredible Rugs & Decor in the past, so when I needed a rug pad for a rub, I went to them. Delivery was free and ultra-fast. Great merchants and they have my recommendations. Thank you.
Great communication, arrived very fast and delivered with care. Also, best price anywhere on this rug!
I was very pleased with my whole experience from shopping to shipping and delivery. I had all the needed information up front, when to expect shipment, when shipment occurred and was well informed of where my purchase was. It was also well packaged. The quality of my rug far exceeded my expectations--thank you!! Shopping online is not always easy nor can you tell the quality. I was VERY pleased with my purchase.
IR&D has a wonderful selection of rugs, decor, pillows, you name it. What I love is that the website shows a line of all the colors used in every carpet. Makes it easy to find coordinating colors. Great feature! Super great discounts plus even more for Memorial Day, so I was so happy I found this website and I can't wait to receive my carpet plus the great table decor I purchased.
Said I would get a 11 percent discount. Don’t see it!!!! Have ordered many times previously!
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.71 based on 2,825 reviews