Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor

About Incredible Rugs and Decor: Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy

Selection
"Rug delayed from mid August to late September. I would have bought from a different vendor if I knew I had to wait so long. BUT MY CREDIT CATD HAD ALREADY NEEN CHARGED!!!!"
Hi Terilyn, I'm sorry about any confusing info from our warehouse. The good news is that your rug shipped earlier than expected and was delivered today by Fedex. You should see tracking details in your inbox. Thank you and enjoy!
"Very good website and great pricing!"
"Excellent service and fast shipping! I’m very pleased with my purchase!!"
"I really appreciated the immediate and excellent service Emily provided for me. She kept me informed until she found me a 2x3 rug. I'm hoping the colors work with my design plan. If so, I will be ordering a 8x11 for my living room. I also got an email from Steve informing me of my Visa charge. Like I told Emily, your team is really on it. Thanks Again.."
Selection
"We had an issue with our original order being in stock, but they were prompt in helping us order a replacement rug. They were always very responsive to any questions I had. I would order from them again."
Price
"I received this Rug it is so beautiful I am purchasing another as my living space is so big."
"Excellent service and good communication from Incrdible argus and Decor!"
"Easy to use website. Good to have tracking info and our rug was perfect."
"Found exactly what I wanted at a price that beat other sites."
Selection
"Quality of the area rug exceeded my expectations and customer service representative Cyrena went above and beyond in assisting with my order."
"Nice selection. Quick turn around. They kept me informed by email the status of my order. Have used in past, good experience both times."
Price
"I asked for a price match adjustment and as soon as it was confirmed by e-mail, I did receive the 112% price match reduction and a link to the check-out. I liked the fact that my order is secure and will get tracking information to follow the delivery. Customer service was quick and Robert was very efficient and courteous."
Selection
"Great shopping experience! Purchased 3 rugs at a great price on Thursday afternoon and received delivery Monday AM. Easy to use website, product received is as described, great communication, all in all delighted with it all."
Selection
"We had a wonderful experience! We wandered in and immediately Steve was there to welcome us ! He listened to our needs! And he began to show us the sizes we thought we’d need. Let us take a couple home to try out. Found out we needed larger size. He helped with patterns and explained each carpet And it’s origin. We love our carpet. It is such a treasure like the few others we have had. Set aside some time to Enjoy this place because there are such lovely carpets !"
"I am so delighted with the customer service with Incredible Rugs and Decor. I found the perfect rug and ordered it only to learn it was on backorder with an expected shipment date of Dec 31 2019. I received an email from Steve letting me know my options. I emailed him and he immediately got back with me. In the end I decided to wait for the rug. That was 5 days ago and I just received a text that my order shipped. I couldn't be more thrilled. I'll return to Incredible Rugs and Decor again. (And I must say, I don't usually give such glowing reviews)."
"Your people are most helpful. I began chatting with a representative and after a few days chatted again, and then called to place an order for samples. I am anxious to received them and know when I place my order I will be well taken care of. Thank you."
"Beautiful rugs and great prices."
"Easy to navigate website. Great prices and excellent communication and shipping updates!"
Selection
"My purchase of a new living room area rug from Incredible Rugs and Decor was nothing short of ideal. Initially, I was reluctant to buy something as large and as costly (an 8' x 11' (approx.) area rug) from on online retailer, with no opportunity to see and feel the item in person and only the Internet photos to rely on. The fact that the rug did not look exactly the same in all of the web-based photos added to my concerns. (I worried that the rug might not look like it did in the photos, that the colors might be "off", and that it might be thinner and of poorer quality than I wanted). But the rug that I had selected (Nourison Antiquities ANT04 Royal Countryside Ivory Area Rug by Kathy Ireland, 7'10" x 10'10") was really beautiful, had gotten uniformly positive reviews from previous buyers, and Incredible Rugs and Decor was highly rated by its customers, so I decided to roll the dice. And my leap of faith was rewarded with a truly extraordinary online shopping experience. The store and staff stayed in touch with me by email every step of the way, offering me a generous discount code for 15% off with no tax and free shipping *before* the purchase. (Each code was good for only three days, but they sent me a new one after the first one expired because I had not made up my mind yet.) The online ordering process was *extremely* simple and pain-free. They acknowledged the order immediately and the rug shipped within a couple of days. The rug shipped on a Thursday and was delivered to me the NEXT DAY! That is truly **five*star** service. After I received the rug, Incredible Rugs and Decor sent me another 15% off coupon for use towards a future purchase. The most important thing to say in this review is that the rug is absolutely EXQUISITE! It looks just like it did in the very best online photos, but is even more beautiful. It is very high quality, is very well made, and is extraordinarily soft and plush to the touch. The friends who have stopped by and seen the new rug have complimented its beauty and are surprised by the *very affordable price* I paid for this gorgeous piece. Okay, yes, this review is a bit "over the top," but it's only because I am so very pleased with this purchase experience. THANK YOU Incredible Rugs and Decor!"
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 1,134 reviews