Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Selection
Robert was so pleasant and helpful in answering my questions and made ordering a rug so easy. I look forward to doing more business in the future.
Selection
From the time we placed the order until the time the order was shipped, we received constant communication about the process. The website and payment process was very easy to use. I am impressed with the customer service and look forward to receiving our rug!
Great pricing and fast free shipping!
Very professional & friendly!
Price
Website was easy use,and a discount was offered........
Selection
Love the see in room feature!
I love my new rugs. They’re gorgeous!!! The were delivered quickly. Love love love them!
Was very happy with your customer service. My rug was not in stock and had to be ordered and it got to me earlier than I expected. Thank you for staying on top of my order with Surya.
Selection
I placed my order for the Karastan Spice Market Tigris Aquamarine 8x11 rug on 10/13/2019 and was delighted when UPS delivered what I assumed was my rug on 10/18/19. No, I didn't inspect each of the many labels on the outside of the packing material to see that the rug wasn't labeled Tigris (as your customer service representative Emily asked). I saw my name, so my husband and I unwrapped both the pad and rug ( not so easy for old folks ) and laid them out. It was then that I saw that the wrong rug, the Karastan Spice Market Deir, had been sent. Unfortunately, it was after 5pm cst, so I had to wait until this morning, 10/21 to call promptly at 9am. Emily told me that I'd be receiving an email with return label shortly and that she would place the order for the correct rug when we ended our call. It's now 4:pm est and I've received nothing. This is disheartening since I received such quick service when you were given my credit card information, but not when it is your mistake. Please advise. Sincerely, Judy Soldinger
We're sorry to hear the warehouse shipped an incorrect pattern. A replacement was shipped the same day you reported the error and the wrong rug has been picked up and returned. We hope you are enjoying your new rug and please call Customer Service if you need anything further.
Selection
I called in my order and the customer service rep was very helpful and and professional...I would definitely recommend this company for your rug purchases...The price was also lower than the other sites for the same rug....Great company ...highly recommended !
Selection
My new rug is beautiful in my den! It’s just what I’ve been wanting. I ordered the rug on Thursday night and received it on Monday. The colors are just as pictured. No hassle, prompt service, great price and packaged very well. I will definitely buy from Incredible Rugs and Decor again.
I had the pleasure of working with Syrena and she helped me pick two rugs to place in an open concept area. she was patient and knowledgable
Selection
Incredible prices! Incredible delivery! Incredible service! Incredible, gorgeous, love, love, love Karistan rug!
Selection
Awesome, gave wrong instructions but the rug came quickly :)
Very easy to order polite rep!
Selection
After looking at several sites, Incredible Rugs beat the price offering me a discount and no sales tax. I look forward to receiving my new rugs. Their site was easy to use and I will definitely use them again.
Effortless, good follow up. One of the items that I ordered however, was said to be in stock but when I went to order it was gone. Good news the item was only back order a few days and is scheduled to arrive the same time as my other merchandise!
Selection
The "millions" of choices is daunting, but the filters help get to where you want to be. I find the easy access to details about the rugs, like the construction method and individual yarn colors used very helpful. The view the rug in a room actually works. It doesn't look like my room, but it is amazing how the pattern of a rug plays out when set in context. The actual order process is up to Amazon standards, as is the information updates regarding the order.
This is my second purchase from my his company. My first purchase was so exceptional that I knew I was coming back. My second purchase was beyond wonderful. Karastan rugs are the best quality you can buy and your company makes it irresistible! Thank you
Selection
This was a great experence , found what I needed quick and even got an additional discount on already low prices
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.77 based on 1,210 reviews