Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor

About Incredible Rugs and Decor: Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy

Ease of Use
"I purchased numerous rugs, with excellent help from Emily at the Incredible Rugs and Decor. Samples were readily provided for each of my choices, help with returns of the samples always easy. Credits applied diligently. The rugs I decided to buy were precisely what Emily told me about them, careful to describe color schemes, etc. Offer to return was put without reservations. Do not hesitate."
"The online chat was helpful as I wanted to confirm that I had picked the correct color in the cart. Online colors are difficult to distinguish!"
Ease of Use
"I already ordered the 5' x 8' rug that I'm matching with this hallway runner. It was just what I was looking for, and the colors match well in my room."
Ease of Use
"Beautiful selection. I liked the way you indicated the colors that the rugs contain. I would have ordered two rugs, but one was out of stock."
Ease of Use
"Found the item I was looking for quickly. I like the way I am kept apprised of the shipping status."
"I love this store!"
Ease of Use
"Ordered this rug for my study and it was perfect. It feels nice to walk on and has a unique look. Arrived faster than promised. Love the room decorator tool to try out the rug in my space. Worked great."
Ease of Use
"Loved being able to picture the various rugs in my room. That feature really worked. I ordered the rug for my dining room and it was perfect for my space. So I ordered another rug for my study. Interestingly the first rug I thought was going to look good, didn't when I used the space planning tool. I selected a different rug. The rug arrived in under a week and 2 days earlier than expected. It looks great! So I'm back to get another one. Great prices too."
"I accidentally ordered the rug before I entered the discount code then ordered a second rug. I sent an email and the first order was canceled without any problems. I also called about whether or not the rug was pre treated with a stain resistant substance. Robert answered my question promptly and thoroughly. I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family."
Ease of Use
"Great and easy website to find the most incredible rugs. Thank you for your service."
"Excellent!!!"
Ease of Use
"Robert and Emily were very helpful finding rugs similar to the one I loved that was just too big for the space. Emily got back to me in no time with two options and a link to more. One of the options was perfect."
"Came earlier than date expected. Wrapped up securely with coverings on both ends. Rugs looked even more beautiful in person. We saved about $50 more going with this company. You can’t beat the price and quality. Highly recommend!!"
"Very quick!!! Great rugs!"
Ease of Use
"Excellent selection and the best pricing around! Placed my order on a Saturday and the new rug and pad were on my floor the following Wednesday. All items were as advertised. I would definitely recommend shopping with Incredible Rugs and Decor!"
"I've been very pleased so far! Incrediblerugsanddecor.com had the exact product I wanted at the absolute best price. The company has been in communication with me ever since I placed the order to keep me informed on the shipping process, arrival date, and just to make sure I am happy with the progress of the order in general. Highly recommended company to do business with."
Ease of Use
"received several area rug with great satisfaction"
"Beautiful rug. Great service. Could not be happier!"
"The Karastan rug I received was thicker and prettier than other types I have purchased elsewhere. I will be returning for future business."
"easier to filter the information of product. rug description is detailed and helpful. customer service is easy to contact (but chat only available at 10Am, no work in weekend)."
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 1,051 reviews