Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Very
I looked at many sites for the perfect rug. This was the only one with the selection and availability that allowed me to find it. As a bonus, it was on sale.
Ease of Use
Quick service, rug excellent. I would purchase from them again.
I LOVE this site! And customer service is GREAT! I loved being able to see my rug in my room before I bought it. Really fun.
Rug selection was great, and pricing was excellent. Highly recommend!
Selection
I order all my rugs and pads from them. They are so helpful, reliable and of all trustworthy company
Great selection and prices. Fast shipping.
Good selection and well priced. Keep well informed about shipping. Rug arrived quickly and was well wrapped. The rug is good quality, I love it. Highly recommend this website
Seems fine, original delivery date not met
very happy with purchase.
Great personal service and communication on a back order. Very pleased.
Selection
Found a matching rugs for an area rug we currently own
Robert was so helpful and accommodating. He made an effort to answer all my questions and gave me the confidence I needed to make my rug choices. He was responsive and knowledgeable!
So far, my experience with incredible rugs and decor has been great! Waiting for my new rug to be delivered tomorrow. So happy for discovering incredible rugs!
This was one of my best shopping experiences ever!!! I was in a time crunch with needing to get a rug delivered. Robert and Steve could not have been nicer or more helpful and understanding. Not only did I get an amazing deal, they worked their magic and got me exactly what I needed when I needed it! I am sold on them! AMAZING customer service!!! Great quality rugs!!! They are now my go-to the next time I am shopping for my home!!! Love them! 💕
Selection
The ladies that work here are amazing! Customer service is top notch and they go the extra mile to help. I would definitely recommend them.
I found the exact rug I was looking for and the buying process was swift and easy. My purchase was even supported my Norton. Communication was great throughout the entire process. Thanks.
The rug came very timely and revise was good except the package was dragged by the delivery person and the ends of my beautiful new rug was torn, threads hanging and oil was smeared on the fringe. Just thought you should know although you wrapped it so well I could hardly remove it from the plastic the delivery company managed to trash the end of the rug. Otherwise you guys are great!
Selection
We purchased your area rugs several years ago. The quality and beauty has enhanced our living space. We are now in the midst of a beautiful kitchen remodel. I was happy to find the same design to fit into that new space. Thank you for your wonderful service as well as your quality designs and size selections. I will pass on this information to friends and family. Enjoy your new year!!
Robert was very helpful in describing a rug I was interested in and offering options for getting a sample sent so I would know exact colors. He was very considerate to speak with and knowledgeable of product. I had a very pleasant conversation with him.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.77 based on 1,346 reviews