Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Quick service, well packaged, exactly what I ordered. Very satisfied with Incredible Rugs and Decor.
I, in fact, have two of your rugs as you can see in the attached photo...both purchased recently. Shipped quickly and received in perfect condition. They are fantastic in quality and design. Before I became a Rabbi I was an interior decorator and really appreciate the variety you offer across product lines.
Although I had to pre-order size of rug needed, the process went quickly and communicated each step of the way.
Great website and customer service. Kept me in the loop in shipping dates.
The site and selection is outstanding! And tracking your shipment via email and text is fantastic.
Smoothest ordering experience ever for an amazing rug I would not have found anywhere else! Super convenient text and email tracking notifications and wow, so fast!! Very excited to put it in my son's room! Thank you!!
Great site. Easy to find what I need. Excellent prices. Will shop again, for the 3rd time, soon!
Confirmed order immediately. Impressed that one of the principals of the company responded
I appreciated the free rug pad with the rug purchase. I did have trouble on the site getting the additional 11% discount even though I entered the code.
Just adore the spice market tigris aquamarine rug, the colors are so vibrant and the mix of colors is wonderful. The rug itself feel soft and thick. Shopping thru Incredible Rugs was a pleasurable experience and I did save money. Barbara
We love the rug. Beautiful quality. Silky texture. Fantastic communication on order and shipping. Freight shipping service was also amazing.
Your site was easy to search and maneuver and the selection was great! You had exactly what I was looking for and at a fair price. I haven’t received my item yet. I can’t wait to get it!
Very satisfactory. User friendly site. Anxious for product to arrive.
Shopping for rugs was actually fun. It was a great help being able to “put” the rug in my room via photographs. It really took the guesswork out of the process.
Excellent shopping experience!
Products and customer service were excellent, online photos coloring were slightly off & online page filters could be better to help sort and shop. All in all happy to buy from Incredible Rugs
Great customer service. Fast shipping. I was sent the wrong color rug. One call, immediately answered and correct rug shipped right away. Easy transaction. Will order from Incredible Rugs and Decor again.
Ordered samples and the shipping was fast and easy. The return of the samples was also very easy.
Happy with the whole process.
Excellent customer service!, kept me informed of order status and sent another email when rugs shipped.
Prompt and professional!