Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor

About Incredible Rugs and Decor: Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy

"Purchased 3 wool rugs that I had been shopping for for some time. I found them less expensive elsewhere and they granted me a 112% price match so of course I ordered from them. Fantastic service, Emily responded to my request immediately and they helped me process the order! Would definitely purchase from them again!"
Selection
"confirmed the order, gave good info re a slight delay, and everything got here in great condition . Like the rug very much. Had a question and customer service was friendly and helpful (thank you Steve)"
"Great costumer service Quick and easy way to place order Great products"
Selection
"I love their products Easy and quick order Great costumer service"
Selection
"Excellent responsiveness in helping me to order an alternative rug to replace one that was out of stock"
"I was very happy with my online purchase process. Simple as could be. Love the selections and love my new rug. Great price too. Getting it delivered 2 days early was the surprise and delight I enjoy. Thank so much."
Selection
"You made shopping for rugs easy and enjoyable. Easy to navigate the website and I can see everything I need to coordinate with my new rug."
Selection
"very prompt response on order placement and shipping confirmation"
"Poor!"
Price
"Very easy to order and good customer service response."
"I liked the email follow up. Thank you for answering my question re shipping time. Very good customer service. My rug should arrive four days from now. If it is in good shape it will be a 5 for sure."
"Very responsive!"
"There are too many negatives I don’t have any desire to respond"
"Their customer service is incredible! They go above and beyond to help customers. Emily treated my order as if it were her own, contacting me multiple times to update me about the order. Thank you! When I spoke with Robert, he was also very kind and helpful. I haven't received my rug yet, but Incredible Rugs and Decor has already made me a return customer just because of their customer service! I look forward to ordering with them again soon!"
"Excellent service; kept me informed about the status of my order. Great price."
"I received my rug very pretty just as pictured thank you . If you have any Questions you answer promptly ."
"I love my rug. It was exactly what I wanted. The description was perfect."
"This is our second purchase and true to form for Incredible Rug and Decor, it was simple, efficient and just in case, a great return policy. Why shop anywhere else for such an important addition to your home? We will be back!"
"I've been searching for the right rug for many months. Once I found it, I checked prices and Incredible Rugs had the best price. They also ship free. I would work with them again."
Selection
"I liked the colors of the "Morris" KAS rug i purchased but the quality is poor."
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 1,051 reviews