Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor

About Incredible Rugs and Decor: Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy

"Great customer service and the site was amazing. To be able to see the rugs in our room before purchasing was very helpful in deciding what to buy"
"Wonderful buying experience!"
Selection
"This company has fantastic customer service. Fast delivery and great products. !!"
"I had excellent , friendly service. Emily and Robert were both so helpful in helping me choose a rug. Thank you guys! I will do business with you again for sure!"
Selection
"Ordered a rug but found the colors were not quite right for my room- easily returned. I then purchased a different rug and Incredible Rugs honored a price match. Delivery was on time and this time the rug was perfect for my needs. Will continue to deal with Incredible."
"You had the rug I wanted at a good price"
"great experience with ordering my two new rugs, will definitely order from them again!"
Selection
"The 2-day delivery of our runner arrived as scheduled. The heavy plastic wrapping was in tact with no damage to the wrapping. The mat seems to work fairly well, but I will have to assess further after today, the first day of placement; however, I greatly appreciate the company's offer to provide a "free" mat with this order. Lastly, the color, thickness, design and quality of the runner is as seen online and described. It coordinates perfectly with our adjoining room."
"Handled everything for me quickly and efficiently when UPS lost package. They are delightful to deal with and I would definitely buy from them again."
Selection
"I bought a round and rectangular rug. They are beautiful and well-made! Hand knotted. The colors are very close to the pictures. I love that you can take a picture online and have it show it up in your own room with your own furniture placed on top. Very helpful! My order was delivered within 10 days; very pleased with that! I found a price cheaper with a different company yet Incredible Rugs matched that price as promised in their advertising. Very pleased with everything, especially the service I received from Incredible Rugs."
"Outstanding site, selection, and availability"
Selection
"Services and products are exceptional. Multiple notifications keep the buyer aware of the purchase - through final, timely delivery. Well done!"
"If the colors work in the smaller piece I plan on purchasing two larger rugs."
"Very good shopping experience. Rug was on back order but arrived earlier that anticipated. I was kept up to date on its status by representative, Emily, who was very helpful. I reached out with questions a couple of times and she always responded quickly and courteously."
"INCREDIBLE! My new rugs are beautiful and great quality. Thank you! Shopping for more, now!"
"Karastan Enigma collection is very poorly done. Rug sheds stitching constantly. Have to vaccuum every time I sit on the couch and merely put my feet on the rug. I think its awful. I asked Steve about the rug before I purchased it, he told me it was a good quality rug. STEER CLEAR!"
Thanks for your feedback, Mike. I'm sorry to hear you are not happy with your new rug. Rugs are sheared after the weaving process. Therefore, all new rug will have some 'shedding' during the 'break in' period (typically a couple of weeks to settle, depending on the amount of use and vacuuming that it gets). Karastan Rugs do not tend to shed beyond that. The Enigma rug has a great track record and very few returns. We'll get in touch with you this week to diagnose the issue and get it resolved ASAP. Thanks, Steve.
"The rugs are awesome. Just what I wanted. Your site was easy to use. Thank you"
Selection
"Easy to order on line. Fast delivery. Just what I wanted."
"Thank you for the opportunity to let you know how much we appreciate the professional and friendly experience of ordering through your company. Robert answered every question and was a pleasure to work with."
"Very Happy"