Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
all was delivered on time and in perfect condition.
Was sent incorrect color swatch..I paid for. No resolution after photo sent. No correction yet after weeks.
Hi Cathy, we confirmed with you that a free replacement is being sent. It is due to arrive to you this week. Thank you for your patience on this sample.
Rugs are beautiful. Service was excellent and they arrived in 5 days. Great quality and prices. Thank you.
Love the quality and the service!
Mobile site somewhat bumpy. Web site very nice. Thank you.
Great colorful and affordable selection, easy website navigation, love the color bars that show you in more detail what you are looking at.
I am very happy with the rugs! They are beautiful. They arrived on time and perfectly in tact. I wanted a lighter muted look to go with a bright colored rug which we have. I was also very impressed with the pads which were included. The rugs do not move at all, even when vacuuming.
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 13th February 2021
I was looking for an area rug for my living room. I found a sample rug here in the Sarasota, FL (Venice) area and took it home to see in our living Room. Ordering the rug here would have been $3,000.00 +, so I looked on line and was directed to Incredible Rug and Decor. They did have this same rug Karastan Europhia Newberry Sand. The price was considerably less, was on sale, had a 15% discount, plus another discount that weekend, There was no tax, shipped free, it included a pad, etc. Incredible Rug and Decor keep me posted on my order, gave me tracking info and kept that updated daily. This ordering process was the best I have ever experienced in all the ordering I have done online. The picture shown on their sight was in black and white and poorly shown, but since I had seen the sample I had home in my house I knew exactly what I was getting. The rug arrived in just a couple of days, I was called to schedule the delivery date and time, and they were right on time that day. The rugs were packaged nicely and easy to open and unroll over the pad. The delivery person was extremely polite and very helpful. This whole process from start to finish was such a delight. I will definitely recommend Incredible Rug and Decor any chance I get and currently have several items in my cart that I will be ordering soon. Thank You Incredible Rug and Decor for this wonderful process and we love our new rugs.
Can’t wait to get it. Customer service is awesome!
The search was easy. They had EXACTLY what I wanted. The price was FANTASTIC!!!!
Great prices, prompt shipping
GREAT SITE
Great communication . The rug arrived on time and is gorgeous!
Your staff was very helpful and professional throughout the process. Thank you.
Excellent service. Beautiful quality rugs at a reasonable price.
Lpts of choices, quick delivery. Great!
Bought a rug pad, very happy with the product and great customer service.
Very responsive and helpful customer service!!
Was able to do chat re and return issues if needed
The site is clear
The discounts very good
Many choices in all categories
Excellent experience!