Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of quality home decor, rugs, lighting, pillows, and art at values that are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
I was taken aback to be asked to purchase a package protection for my order. Then, lo and behold, I received an e-mail from UPS that my package was damaged. I am now waiting to hear what has happened regarding my order. When I phone Incredible Rugs, I was told to contact the package protection program. I have done so, and now wait for their response. Nothing is happening over the week-end. So, purchasing so far has been an uneasy experience.
My rug has been sitting in the garage for 2 months due to renovation being done in the house. I feared if there was something wrong with the rug, it would be too late to return it. We got the rug out yesterday and it was perfect. Easy ordering, easy delivery given where we live and great quality of the rug. Even the colors which are hard to pick out online turned out to be even better than expected. Thoroughly satisfied with my purchase.
Clear communication regarding the order. Also, very kind, professional service when my order was placed by phone. Thank you!
Great quality of products and dependable service and delivery. The rug we ordered is super soft and has great colors. And much to our surprise the tacky pad actually works even on our deep pile carpet!
Carpet sheds like crazy. Would like to return as soon as possible. Please contact me with instructions for return. Thanks, Bessie G Xerras
Rug is beautiful and shipping was so fast. I will be definitely buy from this company again.
Site was easy to see what rugs we were interested in for our room. I had looked earlier at the site, and received an 11% discount code, but when I went back to order, forgot to use it! Darn. We were pleased to receive the free rug pad today! -- but not the beautiful rug we are awaiting. We understand they are coming from 2 locations, though. Just anxious.
Rug on truck for 10 days now. Told there are no drivers to get it to me. Incredible rugs cannot tell me when delivery will be. pro
Thank you!
Great service. Nice delivery staff.
Great service and fast shipping
Purchase was smooth and produce was exactly what I expected.
A Five Star experience from the initial contact with the sales staff , to the delivery of the rug /w pad. We started out with ordering samples, that aided us in the selection of our rug. The rug was selected and delivered promptly. Great prices & service.
The whole shopping experience from the purchase to the delivery was excellent. I really like the space rug!
Small rug that I received was of poor quality. Edges look unprofessional, and can physically see white stitching in the field of the rug. Certainly not the quality of workmanship that I would’ve expected. The rest of the order, communication, tracking, and delivery was of a very high standard.
We're sorry to hear this. We guarantee a quality product. Please contact us with your order number for a replacement or return of your rug. Thank you.
Ma an exchange ore-delivery
It is very difficult to choose an area rug by looking at images online, so I was extremely pleased to read that we could order a sample of the pattern and return it fully refunded when we made our rug choice. I just ordered the sample last night and it has already shipped! Looking forward to seeing the actual colors and pattern in the room, with the natural light and other furnishings.
I ordered a rug and was originally told it would take 1-2 days to ship. When I didn't receive a shipping notification, I called customer service and was told the rug was back-ordered and wouldn't be delivered for six to eight weeks. I finally received the rug one week ago. It is lovely, but I might have made a decision for a different rug if I had known the truth about the delayed status of the rug's availability. Sorry, only 3 stars.
Nanette, Inventory is limited. Our site showed a 'low stock' warning before you placed your order. We also emailed you, after you ordered, that we were rushing the order in hopes of securing the last piece for you. We also followed up with another email a few days later that, sadly, someone else got the last one before your order could be filled, in case you wanted to change or cancel the order. We're delighted to know you are enjoying your new rug.
So many great choices...so few rooms. Outstanding service.
Absolutely love my 2 rugs. Quality excellent. Looks stunning in my grand combo room.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.72 based on 2,705 reviews