Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

21518 Blanco Rd. Ste 101

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Service was great
Great selection. fast service!!
Representative who handled my two orders was efficient and very professional. It was a pleasant experience for me. Please thank her for me
Selection
Found the rug we were looking for. Very easy to order. Communication was terrific. Shipped very quickly. I will definitely buy from Incredible Rugs and Decor again.
excellent customer service!
Selection
Had the rug I wanted at a price that couldn't be beat.
Selection
Order arrived in 2 days in great condition. Service was excellent! Quality is superb! Rugs are breathtaking! Thank you for a stellar experience!
Selection
Don’t trust them! They tell you things then don’t follow through! Rug-direct same price but follow through.
Hi Gail, we're sorry to hear this feedback. Our records show that your order was fulfilled in July, as requested. If we missed anything, please let us know so we can make it right. You can reach our Customer Service team Mon-Friday 9-5 and we'll be happy to assist. Thank you, Steve
Great website with beautiful items. Very easy to navigate and order.
Selection
They had the rug I needed in all the right colors.
The carpet came very quickly and is beautiful. No complaints.
Ask me to review after I’ve received my order!
Selection
The price was excellent...Communication following the order was excellent...The rug (and pad)were delivered very quickly, securely packed, in perfect condition. I could not be more pleased. I just rolled the rug out in my dining room...and it looks wonderful.
Selection
Incredible Rugs is a good name. They had the rug we wanted, in the right size, at a great price.
Selection
You had the rug I wanted in the size I wanted. However, your offer of a “discount” after providing you with my email address was misleading. I got a discount of 15% to apply to my purchase. When applying it to my purchase, I was informed it was “not valid” for the item I bought. Not a happy customer!
Beautiful rugs. Exceptional customer service and knowledge. Highly recommend.
The color of the area rug I purchased was perfect— just as you described it!
Great customer service. Emily Cote took time to look for several matching rugs and later that same day sent us a link to her recommendations. Rob provided information on the rug we were interested in with out the pressure I often get from sales people. That’s why I decided to order on line even though I saw the same rug at a local store at the same price.
Excellent customer service. Great communication on order status and super fast shipping!
Easy to navigate and order. Product out of stock but company communicated well and expedited delivery once back in syock
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 1,208 reviews