Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incredible Rugs and Decor
Read Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews

About Incredible Rugs and Decor:

Impressive selection of the most fashionable, yet affordable, area rugs and home decor at values are are nothing short of Incredible.

888-219-7847

service@incrediblerugsanddecor.com

1514 S. Main St.

Tell us how Incredible Rugs and Decor made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Incredible Rugs and Decor 5 star review on 27th December 2018
Nina B
Incredible Rugs and Decor Reviews | 23rd March 2019
incrediblerugsanddecor
More Photos & Videos
Fast shipping, excellent customer service. Thank you !
The rug was sent but not the rug pad and I can not get anyone on the phone or to respond to message. I want a refund on the rug pad.
Hi Gina, sorry for any frustration. Rug pads ship from a separate warehouse and will always arrive separate from the rug. I see your pad is scheduled to ship today. Tracking details will be emailed to you when shipped. Our phone lines are open Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm Central Time and we have live chat and respond to emails within an hour in case you need anything. Thank you.
Beautiful good price and they offer a coupon
Excellent customer service! I chatted online and was able to receive a price match. The rug shipped right away. Fast delivery. Product in perfect condition.
Responsive qualify customer service
From beginning to end, purchasing this rug was an easy and stress-less purchase. As far as the rug itself, it is dazzling! The one drawback is the pile. The pile is very thick and seems to lay a bit lopsided under foot, but not really as if it was against a grain; it's a strange feeling. Over the years I'm sure it will lay down but I worry that it will do so unevenly because of disproportionate foot traffic. But the rug is so beautiful I want to keep it.
We couldn't believe how fast our order arrived. I've ordered this rug pattern before, and love it. We ordered on May 14th and it was delivered 3 days later!
Called customer service to order samples which was very easy. The person was very helpful and polite.
Oh I just love it now I wish I'd gone with a bigger size!
Wonderful and quick replies from Steve and so excit s my Karastan rugs will be much quicker than I hoped!!
These will be the 4th and 5th Karastans I ordered from Incredible Rugs and, they are Incredible!!!
Thank you for such a fantastic selection and great customer service. I’m already looking for my next 3 hall runners!!
I called in to ask about the promotion and received excellent service detail from Matt. We chatted a minute as I told him about my Mother-in-Law who just purchased the KAS 7301 for her under her kitchen table, not even knowing at we had acquired the very same rug for our bedroom. His remark, "You now have a family rug!" I told him my son was planning a career move and thinking about Texas. He also told me my son would love the San Antonio -Texas Hill area by telling me you have In/Out Burgers there so my son would feel right at home! Was all this part of the sale? Absolutely! He made my day. You will be highly recommended for anyone who is rug shopping!
It’s beautiful
Ordered and received promptly. Very happy with service and product.
Interesting selection of rugs, good prices.
Customer Service has been great, and my rug was shipped ahead of schedule. I ordered it Monday and it's being delivered today, Wednesday. I can't wait to see it!
Fast shipment, great price, great quality.
The site was easy to navigate and the selection was outstanding!
You had a wonderful selection and great prices. I know how difficult it is to show accurate colors. One rug I received was perfect and colors were very close to photos. The other rug (a runner) was showed with what I thought were two different colors and the same pattern. I chose the darker color to match another rug which was in the room. The color was so light - nicely made and beautiful pattern, but did not work at all! I called to have it returned and pointed out the problem. I was told they would refund the shipping charge. I ordered something else! Good customer service.
I am very pleased with my new rug! It is exactly what I was looking for and great quality.Shipping was very fast and Incredible Rugs and Decor was very informative.
Incredible Rugs beat the competition on price and customer support was helpful.
Incredible Rugs and Decor is rated 4.76 based on 1,544 reviews