Irish Parcels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Irish Parcels
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Irish Parcels Reviews

About Irish Parcels:

Get a quote from the top courier companies in Ireland. We compare couriers based on your route and the size of parcels. We then display them in one simple quote which you can book online. Save up to 80% on your Parcel Deliveries. Due to the high number of Parcels we send we have unique contracts with major carriers such as TNT and DPD, this allows us to get the lowest shipping prices which we pass on to our customers. Our prices are up to 80% cheaper that going the courier direct. If your parcels are over 2kg most of our service are also considerably cheaper than An Post. Send your Parcels within Ireland, to the UK or Worldwide with Irish Parcels. We offer a full door to door service for both business and individuals. Your Parcel is in safe hands with Irish Parcels, we offer online tracking so you can see your shipment each step of the way. Irish Parcels only works with the best couriers in Ireland and Worldwide. Get a quote now and see how much you can save on your Parcel Deliveries!

0196 97886

Tell us how Irish Parcels made you happy
The delivery man didn't help carry my boxes. I had 5 and I leave on the first floor of a block of apartments. I had to carry all of them by myself and one of them was close to 20kg. Not a good service in my opinion
Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry that you feel let down in this case. As our courier is a third party company, we are unable to comment on their behalf. However, we will certainly pass this feedback on to them. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions about your shipment, please do let me know and I will be more than happy to help.
Service advertised as tnt, which was the reason we chose it as continuous tracking but GLS was courier for pick-up. GLS picked up a day late. Had to chase Irish parcels the following day to ensure it was picked up. Tracking stops when GLS hand over to UK courier.
Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry for the confusion in this case. We have checked this on our side and can see that the service advertised is GLS however, the image shown may have been TNT. We are unsure what may have caused this however, if this is the case, we are very sorry for any confusion. As per the price of the shipment, the service booked was GLS, as booking TNT for this shipment would have come in at a much higher price. Again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions, please do let us know and we will be more than happy to help.
There's really not much that went right over the three times that we gave Irish Parcels a go. Drivers that never turn up, don't use their phones to keep you informed - apparently he got stopped by Garda for having a 'bald tyre' (his words, not mine), making him 2 days late - threw our FRAGILE parcel into the truck. GLS was contacted to deliver and they just kept the inefficiency up to the last. Our customer was furious. I.P have used vry excuse not to give a full refund....There will NOT be a fourth offer made.
Thank you for your feedback, Nick. We are very sorry that you feel this way and we sincerely apologise for the negative experience you have had. We take this type of feedback very seriously as we always strive to provide our customers with the best service possible. We are very sorry that you feel let down by our courier partner - as advised via email correspondence, we will pass this feedback onto our courier who will internally investigate this further. As a booking agent we do offer more than one courier service and would always advise on using a service more suited to your needs. As the items are sent on a non-guaranteed service we are not reimbursed any of the costs of the shipments for a delay of any sort by the courier. However, I can see that our customer support team has offered compensation in line with our terms and conditions. Again, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions, please do let us know and we will be happy to help.
I found Irish parcels online myself hadn't heard of them before, I was delighted I did as their price was the best I had got to send a parcel. I called to make a few inquiries and the lady was so helpful. Parcel was collected promptly and delivered quickly also. Overall great service would definitely deal with them again.
Thank you so much for your review! We're delighted that Irish Parcels could help.
I posted Two packages to Rome and one was delivered, we had to go looking and made multible phone calls until the the second package arrived a day later.
Hi Barry, apologies that one of your items was separated and arrived the next day. I can see that the service booked was an estimated 1 -2 day service and both parcels arrived within this timeframe. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
The best online courier website. Very easy to navigate and great service
Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate it.
We were it was a remote area and sent several emails to verify that this would not affect the collection. After three confirmation emails from Irish parcels we proceeded only to be told two days after the alleged pickup that it was no longer possible to ship in this part of China. Very poor service. No compensation
very efficent,great to deal with the price could not be beaten,delivered on time,will use them again ,and reccomend
to any one try them first you won't regret it
harry
Thank you very much for your review, we're delighted Irish Parcels could help.
Unrivalled value for money. Speedy collections ,excellent tracking & always available for questions!!
Thank you very much for your review, we're glad we could help.
Very prompt delivery from UK to South West Kerry at reasonable price. We will use them again.
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it.
Web system is good. Pity we could not complete the order on line.
Will recommend your service and likely use it again.

Thank you very much for your review, it is appreciated. I am very sorry if you had an issue placing an order online, if you could send us an email (via contact page) the details of the issue you had we will make sure this does not happen again. Thank you very much.
FIRST TIME I USED YOUR SERVICE AND I WILL DO SO AGAIN VERY PLEASED WITH YOUR SERVICE
Thank you very much for your review, it is appreciated.
all fine, thanks
Thank you very much for your review.
Very efficient with collection and paperwork. No issues with delivery
Thank you very much for your review.
Irish Parcels is rated 4.49 based on 1,768 reviews