Isle Blue Reviews

of reviewers recommend Isle Blue
6 - 12 Hours
Read Isle Blue Reviews

About Isle Blue:

Isle Blue is the luxury villa specialist featuring the finest villas and vacation rentals around the world. Our guests receive expert advice, dedicated concierge services and full support services. Best of all, our vacation home rentals are 100% secure against fraud and not subject to booking fees.

1-704-256-8327 x 4004

rob@isleblue.co

1209 Churchill Downs Drive

Tell us how Isle Blue made you happy
Thank you, thank you Isle Blue and Lisa for taking care of our situation during the Pandemic. We were very concerned about traveling during this time, we are 6 adults worrying about Covid and now the Delta variance. We have had numerous medical problems arise since originally booking our Tortola Villa. It will be almost 2 years since we started this planning. Unfortunately it is not anyones fault. I apologize for my earlier review as we were very anxious to know what our future plans would hold. Many thanks to Lisa who was patient with me and again I am sorry for my abruptness. Hopefully when all of this mess is over and our health returns, we would love to visit one of your beautiful villas. For now, stay healthy everyone!
Property and Housekeeper Mercier were very good. On Friday, three days before we were leaving, I called Daggi the concierge to find out when we were getting Covid testing. She hadn't any appt. lined up and said she would try to "squeeze" the nurse in on Saturday. Otherwise, she thought we'd have to get tested at the airport Monday and stand in line. Totally unacceptable! She knew for 3 weeks when we were leaving and needed to be tested! We found a med clinic and got tested ourselves. We never saw her- the housekeeper showed us around when we arrived. She was invisible and no help to us at all!
Isle Blue did an excellent job of managing our visit to the Meads Bay Beach Villa.
Isle Blue really took great care of us. It was a pleasure. Andres was very nice and friendly. Thank you very much.
Nice place
Isle Blue 5 star review on 17th August 2021 Isle Blue 5 star review on 17th August 2021
Planning the trip with Isle Blue was easy and comprehensive. During my family vacation, the support from Chris and his team in St. Martin was very responsive and helpful, making our trip very easy. I used all methods of communication in telephone, email, and live chat, all worked well. I've rented houses through many companies, I'd say Isle Blue had the best planning and support of them all.
Everything from booking to arrival to the concierge was easy, professional and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend Isle Blue without hesitation.
I do have a negative feedback to make about our stay.
Good day Celine, We understand you have concerns regarding the seaweed issue in front of the resort. We will look into it. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Luxurious property, on the ocean, with every amenity. Excellent staff and memorable chef/service Highly recommended
Isle Blue was a pleasure to work with leading up to and during our recent vacation to Saint Martin. This was our first time booking with Isle Blue and our expectations were far exceeded. We booked very last minute (within a week of departure) and our experience was virtually seamless. We initially reached out about a villa in Turks and Caicos but were informed that the villa was not available. Rob helped us continue looking and promptly reserved the villa we chose in Saint Martin. We had the best time and loved having an on-island concierge that could help coordinate chef service, dinner reservations, and Covid testing on-site. I would recommend Isle Blue to anyone looking to have a luxurious Caribbean vacation!
Service we received before and after the trip was very professional and helpful. We had a wonderful trip.
I can't say enough great things about my experience with Isle Blue! From beginning to end the service and communication was on point! The villa was absolutely AMAZING! This company has definitely changed the way I "stay". I will be doing all my long term travels with them! Planning my next stay now! Thanks I B!
Isle Blue service is outstanding! what impressed me the most is Isle Blue proactivity to ensure a smooth guest experience. Our flight was changed by the airline to arrive earlier than previously planned but thanks to Rob being proactive he arranged for Phillip to pick us up earlier from the airport and drive us to pick up our rental car, he ensured our check-in process went smoothly.
Nice houses and locations to select from. A little bit of a disconnect between Isle Blue and the company in St. Martin that actually takes care of things. Everything considered it was a pleasant experience.
I had a great stay at the Beach House. Pictures are accurate. Chef Juliana and housekeeper Marvela were so nice. Olga our 'cruise director' was always so responsive to our requests. There were 8 of us there and while we did excursions we mostly hung out by the pool! I would definitely come back to the Beach House or stay at another Isle Blue property for sure.
The house was amazing, the service was amazing. It was our first experience with a villa vs hotel. They answered every question I had efficiently and patiently. We will definitely use them again.
efficient and honest. Good communications. what you see is what you get.
We did not get any help to get COVID-19 test on Saturday and really disappointed and only the Butler was able to find a local doctor to comet over and he didn’t accept credit or debit card and had to go thru the trouble to find cash
Rhonda was very helpful
Their response time is great. I would highly recommend them. The only issue we had is that we wanted to pre book transfers, excursions, activities way in advance of our arrival to make sure they weren’t sold out. They told us they were only able to do it within 30 days of arrival, so I ended up doing it with the property directly. Other than that they were great to work with and very prompt with service and replies.
Isle Blue is rated 4.70 based on 299 reviews