Leons Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Leons Furniture

Tell us how Leons Furniture made you happy
Loved shopping here,the customer service was very informative and helpful. Although I only bought 2 gel max cool pillows that were on special for black Friday I found a new mattress set as well.will be returning today to order.Love the pillows! Thanks Leona,Chatham.
I just purchased a new Samsung Washer and I must say that the Bathurst, NB Leon's service is amazing, I was greeted as I walked into the store with a friendly smile, the staff were very professional and knowledgeable. I strongly recommend shopping at the Bathurst Leon's for all your appliance and furniture. Thank You Michel, Kathrine, Ricky and Louise
We have been dealing with Leon's Windsor for over 20 years and have always been greeted by good people and treated with respect. Yes every once in a while a delivery doesn't always go perfect but Leon's always makes it right either with a technician to come and see what they can do to repair it or just replace it fast. No problem. Customer service is always friendly and concerned and takes care of business. Shout out to Pasneem in Customer Service. Thank you.

S.B.
I bought two Gerry linen accent chairs on May 28th. Within six months the seats were lumpy and the springs could be felt when sitting on them . I’ll called and e- mailed but got no response .I am not happy that Leon’s would sell something with such inferior quatity and do absolutely nothing about it ,not even a call .
Don't order anything from Leon’s. They sell what they don't have, don't answer emails and don't have even any answer on when the item will be available, it can last months. For me it's appropriate from money of the others and it's really bad. When I order my blender didn't have any information saying that they didn't have it in the stock. How does it sound to you?
Absolutely horrible customer service.
After ordering a blender that was indicated as being in-stock, I received a confirmation that it was back ordered as soon as I ordered it. Very bait and switch.
Worse yet they replied to my repeated emails by staying they are looking into it.
Haven’t heard back. Don’t know if it is coming or cancelled.
Just horrible service. I wouldn’t recommend using Leon’s. I’ve learned my lesson.
Leon’s furniture on calgary branch they deliver us a broken tv and when we report the management they didnt hepl us and they theareting us also
Leons Furniture is rated 2.71 based on 7 reviews