loveholidays.com Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend loveholidays.com

How would you rate loveholidays.com ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about loveholidays.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Booked a holiday with theses guys and checked out and paid for the holiday.. As I hit buy the holiday I noticed the dates were not what I entered.. I Immediately cancelled the holiday through there site and re-booked for the correct dates.. I noticed yesterday loveholidays.com had taken payment for the cancelled holiday and refuse to give me a re-fund!!!! The stress it has caused is terrible.. The money they have taken was the spending money for the holiday £617..."
Robert
"Super service and would most definitely be using love holidays again"
Andrew
"easy to book, advisor who we spoke to was very helpful and booked everything we needed, very pleasant experience"
"Hotel had changed its name and target tourist customers- now where on Love Holidays website did it have updated description, expected me to spend my family holiday in an airport hotel that was described as peaceful city hotel in quiet location- how is an airport hotel in a peaceful location. no refund cut me several times on phone, didn't re issue ATOL with new hotel name thus no protection abroad - No refund no apology"
loveholidays.com is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews