Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
Morrisons 1 star review on 23rd March 2022
Gordon Anderson
Family cherry pie. A bit like 2 pieces of pastry with a thin spread of jam between them, awful.
Tried to order on Morrisons through Amazon, what I ordered came to a little over £40. Had a message to say payment was declined, I know I had enough so tried again... turns out they added over £6 on top to cover any changes to the order (assuming if something wasn't available so it would be substituted- even though I clicked DON'T SUBSTITUTE!!!) I couldn't remove any items so had to cancel the whole order! Tried to re order and take a few things off but almost all the things I ordered were suddenly out of stock!
Staff at my local Morrisons in Holloway Road are awfully unpleasant, the older ones and the ones that have been there donkeys years are absolutely rude and unpleasant, the way the customers are treated you get grunted at not spoken too, who ever restructed the management in this store have done a really bad job, the new owners need to sort this store out pronto, ASAP.
Went to the Peterborough branch today the store was nearly empty I wanted something from the deli I stood at the counter for 10 minutes and no one came to see what I wanted I asked another member of staff if anyone was supposed to at the counter she pointed out the young lad at the other end doing nothing When I tried to talk to staff member she just walked off this is the most rude shop I will no be going back
£15 Dine In for Valentines Garlic mushrooms very nice Beef Wellington absolutely tasteless, Dauphinois potatoes again tasteless New York cheesecake lovely Prosecco was the greatest value Wouldn’t bother purchasing again after thinking this was good value for money!! Back to Sainsbury’s for my weekly shop.... no comparison
Morrisons in Holloway Road, why have you got miserable, unhelpful staff? Why is the store dirty looking? Your prices are very expensive the most expensive supermarket out of all the other supermarkets, thank goodness for Lidl across the way. The new owners should sell this store and let Aldi or Asda or Sainsburys buy the spot, at least the staff are helpful and friendly and not always outside smoking. Shall not be shopping there again!
Well done Morrisons, your 3 course Valentine meal including a bottle of Prosecco for £15 was an absolute winner! Your stores are improving by the week for excellent choice and quality of food and I ask the public to visit a Morrisons store to see the display of meat and fish available at really good prices. I will be shopping at the Redditch store from now on.
Valentines meal deals for £15, yes sounds great BUT, check out at the till ! Ours on 10th February 22 in Carmarthen was not a happy one when we got home to find we have been overcharged by £9.00 ! When I complained to Customer Services, they apologised and sent me a gift voucher for £9.00 but, didn’t get the promised £3.00 voucher I should have had at the till for spending some £57 and scanning my More card ! Also, fewer staff means bigger queues at the tills ! A regular customer I was for over 30 years, NOT ANYMORE! Time was when it was Safeway I recall how an overcharged item shown to Customer Service in Walderslade, Chatham in Kent brought about a pleasant surprise when I had my entire bill REFUNDED! For the record, I am a regular customer at Tesco. Their Club card deals are fantastic!
Click and collect was very good
Shockingly bad. I ordered £45 worth of shopping on Monday morning to be delivered on Thursday night (that was the 1st available slot) they emailed my receipt at 3.15pm Thursday which is when I found out that they only had 1 item of my order (a yogurt) they were going to send a big van to me with a yogurt and charge me £4.40 for delivery and bags. I Had to call customer services and when I asked if they could send any replacements they said no. Morrisons is quite a large supermarket, but they only have a yogurt. Everything else was store cupboard groceries which should've been reserved upon order.
Only the fish counter This time the mackerel filets weren't deboned properly and half of the fin was still on Was not good experience But there is more often than not a problem with the fish counter Not sure the person running the fish counter knows what they are doing
nothing on salad bar at 1.30pm in afternoon, no salad in bags, nothing on fruit section, this is not good enough, morton park darlington, had to go to sainsburys, got everything i needed shopping less and less at morrisons due to poor stock levels
I am writing to inform the manager of The Morrisons Customer Services Section about a giftcard sent to Ms Sonya Hamilton. The card was received by this person by post on Thursday 3 February 2022. She is a friend of Miss M Walcott, and, helpful to her in terms of visiting the store/other. She does not live at Miss Walcott's address, but, visits her now and again. Please take note of this.
Shopped in Morrisons Coalville today. Tend to go early part of the week as not so busy and I'm clinically vulnerable. Shopping took 15 minutes but queues for checkouts reached halfway to back of shop. This seems to be an on going problem here. It's unacceptable.
I used to buy my fish at Morrison but I've noticed lately that their fish are not as fresh like they used to be. For example the other day I bought fresh sea bass and they didn't taste nice and freshly pack sardines, they left my mouth stingy..
Must say this is the most expensive supermarket around, prices are really going up, and staff really have nothing to do because customers are really scarce now, this company is and has really gone downhill, it's on its last legs.
Does anyone else have a problem with every other delivery been cancelled by morrisons for insufficient funds? Even though there is over and above sufficient money there, the cut off point is midnight, I never add or takeaway any items up to this time, always well before the cut off. This is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened now, I explain there's sufficient funds they just say speak to your bank, I was told today by a customer services rep that it can't be their fault as there systems go down at 11, so if they go down at 11 why can you amend up to midnight, someone's spinning a yarn, somewhere!!
Morrisons should be ashamed putting prices up not by pence but £££ shocking, no wonder your stores have been less busy than usual, maybe they have defected to your competitors and please don't say the reason for the huge price increases is the new owners or the takeover, RUBBISH you have been sneakily increasing prices during the pandemic and you thought customers wouldn't realise....But we do notice! Time to shop elsewhere 👋 Morrisons
I had a home delivery all the food was ruined it was over a week ago still not been resolved the customer service is shocking don't have much money will look for another supermarket in future
I was shopping in morrisons Falkirk yesterday (Sunday 23/01/22) for my shopping and my parents. My husband went to ask for a hot sausage roll from the bakery counter. There was no one to help him and when he asked a young lad he was told he didn't work in that department. He didn't try and get someone to serve my husband. Then when I got to the checkout the woman serving me was rude,speaking to other members of staff while serving me ,then turned her back to me .Not all the staff but the majority of them need be taught cusomer service. I've had a few of the staff ignoring me and having conversations with other staff while serving me. I may need to take my custom elsewhere.
Morrisons is rated 2.27 based on 1,677 reviews