Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
What an earth is going on in your store Morrison?? Out of date stock left on shelves, fruit with fur growing on them, meat is brown, staff unhelpful, just shrug, when I mentioned this to staff member they said Morrisons is going down hill and getting worse and they are not wrong, the staff member at Holloway Road even said they are getting the feeling Morrison is closing down and I for one agree!! Off to Lidl and Aldi for me now!!
Morrisons closing down??? Morrisons being taken over??? Something tells me very very soon, either closing down or Amazon is coming for you and you know Amazon is mostly about Home Deliveries and technology and not much staff hmmmm 🤔🤔
Really bad customer service in terms of security at Aldershot branch. I popped in to buy sugar which was out of stock. The only way to get out of the store even if you don't buy something is via self service or jumping the closed barrier at the tills. I walked through self service I had a big shopping bag with items purchased from another store. On my way out I was stopped by security man. He asked to look in my shopping bag & asked what I had brought. He was rude & intimidating & the whole incident was embarrassing. I explained that due to layout of store I was unable to get out any other way & couldn't purchase the item I wanted because the store was out of stock. Morissons' security in their Aldershot store isn't professional. He's rude & makes rash judgments that aren't often right based on my experience
Ex staff now concerned citizen of Norwich...Bradford please take a good look at this store its an embarrassment to a yorkshire persons eyes
Close this company down now! Or someone please take it over and employ decent staff and managers, they don't care about stock, customers or Covid, just about Profits and Money. FACT!
Not many peppers out-first two i picked up they were so soft i put my finger through them.Red onions also soft.Lack of paper bags to put something in should you find something fresh.Nobody on the delli counter.No meats out at all in the fresh meat section.Lots of empty shelves as usual.Plenty of staff pushing trolleys about zapping things.Lidl opening nearby soon-hurrah!This Kettering Road,Northampton store has to be the worst supermarket in the town.
Customer service standard poor today at Malvern store, Worcestershire. A member of staff at a stand near the checkouts beckoned me to go forward to a till that was about to open. When I said, “oh, this one is open now, is it...?” as I couldn’t yet see a checkout member of staff in position, the woman at the stand leaned towards me condescendingly and answered, “well, I wouldn’t be showing you to it if it wasn’t going to open, would I?” With zero customer service skills, why does this person think she is superior to her customers? We are the people who she relies on for a job. Enough said, I’ve had enough of the queues and rude staff there. With Aldi expecting to set up a store half a mile away, I don’t think Morrison’s can afford to treat customers in this rude way.
This place has gone down the pan, huge price rises, bare shelves, some staffs are really nice and helpful but a majority are really rude and very vocal about hating Morrisons, management have not time for customers and agree or blame head office, you really had potential to be better than Tesco, Asda, Sainsburys, Lidl and Aldi, but over the years and during Covid you have really hit rock bottom and your customer service skills that you say you pride your self on is non existent, I would rank the pound shop and B&M 100 times better than Morrisons, Sir Ken had it run brilliantly in the day but over the years the management, the staff you employ and have now ( apart from a few) are dragging your company down, I do not think Morrisons name will be around for much longer , maybe by the end of the year you will really suffer, especially now the More card points to vouchers has gone, bad move here Morrisons, bad move.
Morrison’s Evesham visited your restaurant twice and my family who are disabled Ruben member of staff was marvellous he helped us out with table with space for walker aids check on us 3 times if we needed any more help. He was so understanding
I'm appalled how the staff are treating customers now, they are treating customers like something they stepped in. Shelves are barely stocked, managers are either hiding or just don't want to deal with customers, the tills are awfully dirty, staff argue with each other over tills and customers, car park is awfully dirty, full of beggars, drunks and drug users, this store has gone down hill dramatically, it doesn't matter who you put in charge here, no one can ever get this store right, your Holloway Road Store, it's time to call time here because Lidl across the way is taking all the custom. What use to be a really good place many years ago, has gone down hill very much, it looks really grubby and dirty on the outside and inside is even worse, I swear I saw mice in there. Such such a shame, I rather an Aldi or Asda be there, and see the difference, I hope trading standards and the council see how bad this place is.
Bath Store. Shelfs half empty. Long queues as no checkouts open. Staff lovely just not enough of them. Management of this store needs sorting.
Why is it Morrisons do customers have to put up with hearing your staff moaning and complaining,we are forever hearing at checkouts " Closed, I'm closed, go elsewhere" or " I hate this ( swear word) place" it's time to get rid of what you have now and employ people with customer service skills and who want a job and to work.
I found hair in my fishcakes
Had a delivery Wednesday stuff was out of date by Friday disgusting when we are shielding and having to be careful when they treat us this way you should be Ashamed of yourself this is 2nd shop I've had of you complained last last time Got no where
Unfair parking fine for just over-staying in a Morrison’s car park. I’ve been spending £80-100pw at Morrison’s on my weekly shop for years but will now use Sainsbury’s instead, just up the road. c.£5,000pa versus a £50 fine doesn’t make sense!
Usually out of stock of products. Price matching for replacements is a non starter. Impossible to contact about orders. Poor experience in amending orders prior to delivery. Oh and the leaflet we found in our delivery some weeks ago, promised a free pack of spring seeds but none were available. Only use the delivery as I have had a hip replacement and cannot drive. Morrisons were much better when deliveries were done by Ocado. Can't wait to be shot of them. Delivery divers are all good though.
Morrisons sells chemicals smelly water!. Be aware everyone, Morrisons branded still Yorkshire vale spring water could be poisonous. I have reported that this specific water bottles and water outside of this bottles smells of chemicals and morrisons refused to investigate further. Customer service is so bad and rude while correspondence via email that it seems they never been trained. Standards set are not met. And obviously Morrisons have extremely bad reputation. All in all, terrible experience. People, dont buy morrisons branded products as these are produced, prepared and packaged with no care and can be dangerous to your health. Morrisons products are not suitable for consumption.
Food quality gone down the swanee, a majority of the staff don't seem or want to help or assist you anymore, prices have sky rocketed higher than their competitors now, shelves half full or never full and don't blame Brexit because you state that you use homegrown British produce and you still use buckets to catch the water / rain from your leaky roof which you have done for donkeys years and still don't fix it. Morrison you really are going down hill and the pan and you can keep your new app too not interested in your silly money off coupons on food that I don't even buy or eat. Come on Amazon, Aldi or Lidl take this shower of a company over ASAP, what you waiting for Mr Bezos you can afford it.
Thank you to the delivery driver (Jake I think) who was really kind and helpful to me today. Very much appreciated Donna Order number: 3201985146
Your Holloway Road Store is just plain awful, the worst shop ever, shelves are empty for weeks on end, stock in wrong place with wrong pricing. Store opens at 7 o'clock in morning but no fresh bread or croissants are ever put out at this time more like 9 o'clock. When it's raining their is buckets in the middle of the aisles to catch the rain, this has been going on for years. When promotions don't come up on the till or offers the cashier has to call someone and both the cashier and the supervisor haven't a clue between them and try to make you feel that they have been hard done by and are often rude ( why are these people employed if they are rude to customers and by the looks of it don't want to be their) The place is so badly run down hence the roof, you have had years to fix it, that the store is a health hazard and very dangerous, I think it's time to shut this store down and rebuild it and make it safe before you get sued for someone having a nasty accident, and as for your bakery well, what a waste of time, money, space and manpower.
Morrisons is rated 2.35 based on 1,474 reviews