My Food Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Food Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read My Food Bag Reviews

About My Food Bag:

We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

My Food Bag 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Amee
My Food Bag 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Amee
We adore getting the vegetable based My Food Bag (vegan) it is totally delicious and so nutritious. My husband is a big meat eater usually but he is loving the flavoursome meals and I am learning how vegan meals can be so interesting, easy and tasty. Thanks heaps.
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Joanne, thanks for getting in touch - it is epic to hear that you and your whanau are enjoying our Plant Based Bag, we think it is delicious too πŸ˜‹ Keep up the good work! - My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
I look like a chef!
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Keep up the good work Chef Tracey πŸ˜‹ - My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
At first we loved my food bag and still enjoy the convenience however now finding the meals are a bit rich always a lot of sauces we are contemplating stopping our weekly order .
(My Veggie (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Annette, thanks for your feedback! We always appreciate hearing all feedback good or bad, as it lets us know what we can change moving forward. Don't forget to login to your account and rate your recipes - this feedback goes directly to our Development Kitchen team and helps them to plan future menus! - My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
Really enjoy My Food Bag, makes our life so much easier not having to decide what's for dinner. Never thought I would be able to cook food like this.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Nicole! That looks amazing! We have no doubt it tasted as good as it looks πŸ˜‹ Keep up the fab work - My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
We are loving My Food Bags. We are a couple and have chosen 3 meals for 4 people. It makes food planning so easy. We will cook all or half of the meat and veg so the next night, there is even less prep time! One thing though that could be better (constructive criticism). When the box is delivered the heavy chilled bag is put on top of the more delicate food items, and nearly always on top of the small paper packets. For most of our deliveries the paper packets are sodden and the contents are moist. If at local level the packers could place the chilled bag to the side of box in it's own space and not on top of products that are already in the box it would make a big difference. Apart from that one small quibbable we are delighted with the product and service delivery.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Anne, thanks for your feedback - it is awesome to hear you are making My Choice work for you! Thank you for the feedback regarding the packing of our boxes, we will be sure to pass this on. If you ever have any ingredients that you are unable to use, please do let us know! We appreciate you passing this feedback on - if we don't know about an issue, we can't fix it. - My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
Quick and easy to follow recipes best of all there delicious!
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks for the feedback Janaya, keep up the deliciousness πŸ˜‹ - My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
Love My Food Bag. Meals are large, ingredients are awesome, veggies are always fresh, the sous vide meats are to die for! So much better quality than other food box companies and much lesd packaging. Recipes are easy and great variety. Delivery is always predictable.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Jennifer, thanks for the kind feedback, we love to hear you are enjoying the deliciousness πŸ˜‹ Check out our new Soft Plastic Recycling Scheme, if you haven't already! - My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
Our whole family is loving the FreshStart My Food Bag - the meals are delicious, very clear instructions and there's often a "little twist" that turns it from ordinary to delish!
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Fiona, wow, how epic that your whanau are enjoying Fresh Start - we love to hear it! Keep up the fab work 😊 - My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
Really love my food bag quick and easy have shared with others in my family and they are loving it also
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
It's great to hear that your whanau are enjoying Fresh Start Quick, share the deliciousness πŸ˜‹ Thanks for your kind feedback Kathryn. - My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
Great variety in the vegetarian meals and love getting new ideas
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Ayeisha, We love when our foodies gain the confidence to get creative and try new things in the kitchen, we hope to continue to inspire you with new and delicious recipes! -The My Food Bag Team.
Freshest produce, quick and easy recipes to prepare and really tasty food. What more could you ask for in our often busy and hectic lives. A real treat to come home to every day.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Paul, Thanks for your lovely review! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your Food Bag deliveries, thanks for your support! -The My Food Bag Team
I really like that the food is sourced locally and the meat is from Nz. The quantities are generous. The freebies are a lovely touch. Great variety
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Lisa! We're stoked to hear that you have been enjoying the delicious, fresh local produce! Thanks so much for your ongoing support 😊 - Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Disappointed at the amount of packaging this time around, including plastic packaged sauces. Some of the produce has seemed less than fresh, eg carrots that have gone soft within a few days (even when transferred to a bag). Also disappointed that you are no longer recycling the cool store packaging and box. However, we are enjoying the meals more :) And the completed meal once a week has been great - and delicious as well. Thank you :)
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Jane, thanks so much for the feedback! Our recycling processes are something we constantly look to improve. Unfortunately due to current health & safety concerns, our drivers are unable to collect the wool and boxes. However, the cardboard can go out with your regular curbside collection and the wool is 100% biodegradable and compostable! We've recently launched a soft-plastic collection programme which will be great for the sauce packets and other items 😊 We are always working closely with our suppliers to ensure we deliver the freshest produce so it's disappointing to hear that the carrots and other veggies haven't been up to scratch. We hope you notice an improvement with future deliveries 😊 We really appreciate your support and look forward to delivering the goodness! - Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Thanks for your feedback Jane! We take sustainability really seriously, and it is something we are constantly working on improving. Yesterday we launched a Soft Plastic Recycling Scheme, which we are really proud of - you can check out more here: https://www.myfoodbag.co.nz/extras/soft-plastics-return. We are not able to collect the wool pouches, but they are compostable (once the plastic wrap is removed, which can be put in soft plastic recycling), and lots of local organizations that will accept donations - think of SPCA's, local nurseries, schools etc. Hopefully that helps. We love that you are enjoying the meals, and please keep up the feedback 🀍 - My Food Bag Foodies 😊
Have received My Food Bag on and off over the past couple of years and have thought the quality of the produce to be very good. However currently I have concerns over the choice of meals being provided. I have always used Fresh Start but are begining to find these meals currently are turning out to be salad and a protein with a scatter of dried seasoning. As i purchase meals for one I understand the price is slightly higher than buying for say two however i am of the thinking that these meals are not value for money and are currently considering as to whether i continue receiving the food bag.
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hey Jill, thank you for your feedback - we really value the time you have taken to let us know how you are feeling. The best way to pass on feedback regarding specific recipes is via the "Rate Your Recipe" section on our app or through your account. This way, you can let our chef's know what you are loving, and what is missing the mark for each meal 😊 - My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
Loving my Fresh Start meals for one. They’ve revitalised my cooking and appetite. I actually enjoy my meals now.
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Judy, it is great to hear you are enjoying your meals, that is what we love to hear! Keep up the fabulous work 😊 - My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
I really enjoy the variety of meals, the text on delivery, the easy to ready, follow recipes. All my family members take turns cooking and all find it easy - my only wish is for low carb / grain free options. I take the rice / wheat / grain out and replace with paleo options if I need.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Nicola, thank you for the epic feedback, it's great to hear My Food Bag is helping your family enjoy delicious food together! We will be sure to pass your feedback on regarding a paleo option 😊 - My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
I am really happy with the quality of the meat, fish and chicken and the freshness of the vegetables. Recipes are interesting easy to prepare and good to eat.
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hey Suzanne, thanks for the kind feedback, we love delivering the fresh, local deliciousness to you! - My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
Much better packing this time
(My Veggie (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora George, thanks for the feedback - we work really hard to ensure you are happy with the goodness being delivered 😊 Sing out if there is ever anything we can help with! - My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
I couldn't do life without My Food Bag! Each week that box of goodness arrives and brings fresh veges and meat to our dinner table. It take away all the stress of meal planning and those 6pm dilemmas. Over the last year with COVID-19, in and out of lockdowns, there was one thing that stayed the same in our household and that was the My Food Bag routine. Thank you to all those involved preparing and packing, we appreciate you!
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Emma, wow, thank you so much for the kind feedback - it is so lovely to hear that you have been enjoying My Food Bag - convenience and deliciousness are what we are all about! We appreciate you! - My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
This is the best thing I have ever done. I get excited on a Sunday when my box arrives at the door. Not having to come home from work and think what am I going to cook is the best feeling. Just love the variety and have just started to get the fruit bag as well. Love every thing about My Food Bag.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Wow Sharon, it's epic that you are enjoying the convenience of My Food Bag! We hope you continue to enjoy the goodness 😊 - My Food Bag Foodies 🀍
My Food Bag is rated 4.70 based on 2,509 reviews