My Food Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Food Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read My Food Bag Reviews

About My Food Bag:

We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

Love the easy, the freshness, the recipes :)
(My Choice (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
We are a family of four and get the 5 nights for 4, we love how easy, yummy and quick the meals are! Also the variety of keals each week is great! We are eating new things that we wouldnt have otherwise cooked ourselves and as a family each week we love unpacking the box, the kids love being involved!
(My Family (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
We love My Food Bag! Not having to meal plan every week is a lifesaver, and in our busy household being able to come home and cook a delicious and nutritious meal quickly is fantastic. We order the Classic for 2, and there is always enough food for my husband, myself and our toddler - with enough for lunch the next day!
(My Classic (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Love the recipes and easy preparation of meals - my delivery day, Sunday, is something I really look forward to.
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 month ago
So glad I gave this a go! Meals have been delicious, I have tried veges that I've not known what to do with before, and previously detested veges I now can see in a new light!
Makes my life much easier, don't spend all day thinking about what can I make for dinner, and then worrying if I have everything I need to do it.
Brilliant!
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
We were gifted My Food Bag for a week by our daughter and now we are hooked! The meals are delicious and the variety on offer is amazing! Best of all it takes the guess work out of the “what’s for tea” question!
With busy work weeks I feel so much more organised and look forward to our Sunday evening delivery!
Can’t rate it enough
Mike and Lee-Anne Lang
Timaru
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Love the freshness, the ideas, simplicity of the recipes and the inspiration for cooking on my week off food bag (we get it fortnightl)
(My Veggie (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
We have been so happy with the Plant Based My Food Bag. The variety in the meals has been outstanding and the produce is always so amazingly fresh. We had one pumpkin delivery which I didn’t think was as fresh as it should have been - they credited me on my account (way more than what the pumpkin was worth), and when the soinach was left out one week we also received a very generous credit. It is very easy to have queries answered by the customer care team. Sometimes we choose to skip a week when we have other things on or will be away - this is simple and easy to do. I LOVE not having to think about what to cook for dinner. We have 3 in our household and order the 4 people for 4 nights. This way there is always lunch for 2 of us the following day. If we have guests for dinner I’ll will make an extra coleslaw or roast extra veges, or add an extra block of tofu or tin of beans to stretch the meals to fit the number of people eating. There is no food waste, but sadly there IS a lot of packaging waste. I’m not sure how this can be eliminated. We recycle what we can. Of course it costs more than what the food would cost at the supermarket but we aren’t just buying groceries here. I’m happy to pay for the thought, the delivery, the organization, the convenience, as well as the groceries. When we skip a week we are always relieved to get the following weeks delivery!
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
What’s all the fuss about? Great variety, delicious recipes, great quality meat and produce, interesting spices and sauces. It’s like going out for dinner, but eating at home! It’s changed the way we cook and I’ve become much braver with my meal choices. Thanks MFB.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Food bag didn’t turn up this week
Not easy to track, sent email
No reply
Hard to call as no phone number
(My Classic (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
The customer service is fantastic whenever you do have an issue. Food is very yummy and easy recipes to follow.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
I love my food bag , so helpful having dinner already organised for you throughout the week . Meals are healthy and delicious and easy to make!!
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 month ago
I started My Food Bag recently so my teenage boys could learn to cook without interference from their mother (me). Not only is this happening smoothly each week, they are loving cooking the meals. As a family we are loving the variety of the meals, which has been an added bonus!
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Love the variety of super tasty recipes
(My Gourmet (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
We really love MFB. Generally all the veges are fresh and plentiful. I really like how generous the portions are and usually there are leftovers for lunch the next day. We have only had the vegetarian option and enjoy the variety as we didn't get that with another similar provider. Thank you Nadia and the team :) Jayne
(My Veggie (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Wow.! We love my food bag!!
My fiancé said no way will we ever get a food bag of any sort...but I went ahead and ordered ‘My Food Bag‘ after looking at all the options available.
After 1 month my fiancé goes online to check out the different food bag options for our next order.
(My Classic (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
We have enjoyed all the meals so far, no issues with delivery and freshness.
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Very happy with the Vegan Food bag. The recipes inspire me and the quality of the produces is excellent. Thank you!
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Most of the time everything is fresh and good dates but I have had a few occasions where some of the veges are past their best bu the time I use them. Also have had times like this weeks order where there is a couple of ingredients missing which aren’t staples.
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 month ago
The food is fresh and delicious. The recipes are great.
My only complaint would be that there is sometimes too much food and so there is a bit of waste.
My Food Bag is rated 4.71 based on 2,243 reviews