Open Studio Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Open Studio Reviews

About Open Studio:

Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

Open Studio 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Costa
Open Studio 5 star review on 17th December 2020
Michael
I was particularly impressed with Adam Manness’ course on Locked Hands. The “Secret Scale” for the V chord in a minor key is an excellent find! I also like the layout of the site and it’s great to be able to get right to the information I’m interested in!
Some new knowledge but i have to do some work on it. I will purchase some more in the near future. R.L.H.
Very inspiring 🎶
I enjoy your courses ,good teachers ! I can hear what i have to learn . Thé explanation how to work are so good! But for me thé price is expénsive. 77 usd for enclosures . I you gg ivre thé chance to but others courses for 30 usd I will be thé best pupil of your school !
Great teaching !!!that has opened up my head regarding voicing, and creating space. Thanks Adam!!!
Open Studio improved my dayly practice routine and I could improved my piano play enormously!
Bought a course, wasn't as advertised. They refunded quickly though I guess
Sorry the course wasn't a good fit for you. Take a look at the other piano courses and see if there one that better fits your current playing skills.
It's been awesome...Great ideas, performances and topics...
Great demonstrations!
Open Studio is a great resource for any musician looking to grow skills in jazz theory and practice! Excellent teachers sharing so valuable knowledge and a great community of musicians from all over the world!
Enjoyed the JumpStart course with Adam Maness, particularly his guided sessions. Am equally delighted to be doing Jazz Piano for Beginners with Peter Martin. Both courses focus on ear training, hand independence and improvisation. I like that Peter Martin teaches concepts or theory in the context of tunes - from PM Blues to Embraceable You. With the practice sessions suggested at the end of each unit, the onus is on me to do the exercises aimed at improving my jazz piano skills. Overall the lessons are clear and well-structured. I especially like the lesson on 2-5-1. The lesson on Basic Bebop Improvisation is challenging but it motivates me to practice my scales, learn more chords, and use the elements of improvisation. Thank you, Adam and Peter, for setting a good example on how I should play jazz piano. Happy practicing.
I have bought several of Adam Maness video courses and I am very satisfied with the content. It is like a guided tour where I get a thorough introduction to important concepts in jazz piano - and immediately after get to practice them with Adam. This way, I get a precise idea of what to pratice if I want to incorporate the concepts in my playing.
Simply the first time I’ m improving my jazz knowledge so fast !!
I bought drum course. I follow free lessons.i recommend you to all my friends WE LOVE YOU IN ITALY I love ALL YOU DO. THANKS A LOT
A Great opportunity to learn an instrument
I love you openstudio!!! You are the BEST education platform. But I want more discount event, Hehe.
Super great! Love getting questions answered and the guys really know their stuff and love practicing with them it helps me to get out of my head and not be so self critical when they are doing GPS
It is great and I look forward to new courses
I love, love, love Open Studio. I’ve been taking jazz piano lessons for years, learning the art form progressively, but the Open Studio platform has accelerated my improvement by leaps and bounds. I’m finally starting to feel like I can play at a decent level thanks to the Daily Guided Practice lessons, and the various courses I have taken. This program is an amateur musician’s dream come true: excellent content, coupled with daily live classes, live performances, master classes, plus a great community to exchange ideas and learn from.
I am at best an advanced beginning jazz pianist, not yet even a struggling intermediate player. I find that most of the Open Studio's material moves too quickly for me. Still, I often find short segments of Open Studio videos that I can follow and I learn much from them. The one full course that I've taken -- to great effect -- is Adam Maness' ear-training course, which is terrific.
Open Studio is rated 4.75 based on 1,139 reviews