Open Studio Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Open Studio Reviews

About Open Studio:

Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

Open Studio 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Gustavo
Open Studio 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Chris N
I have two comments. 1) Is there more feedback as to what a student should be studying? I find myself somewhere between intermediate and advanced and would like more 'structure' as to set of courses and timeline I should be working on. 2) On the website, you should be able to go to your profile (or somewhere else) and pull up what you were just working on, instead of having to hunt for it.
Hi there LR, We will send you a direct email from our support team with some tips. -Open Studio
Amazing Jazz masterclass!
very helpful; even the teasers are of great use
One of the best these days. I love those cats
Amazing lessons delivered in a clear and organized fashion.
Being self taught, Open Studio (Bob DeBoo) is teaching me the fundamental "Building Blocks" that I didn't realize I needed.
Access to the Jazz greats (past & present), instruction by Jazz piano professionals educated at top schools at a fraction of the cost, inspired transcriptions, and beautiful music. What’s not to like??
Not only for students but also for teacher very resourceful.
Really nice courses , well explained , for all levels . The weekly pods are a great help and useful. Thanks .
It´s so good to find this teaching on the web! I´ve been folloving you for a while because I love Jazz and relaxing music. Watching Martin and Adam playing and talking about Jazz is cool and motivating and sending me a postcast on Blocking Method was an appreciated gift I decided to try the Practice Session and it really fit to my level. I like the way Adam make the explanations and repeat each fragment and then make the hole phrase. I enjoyed and learnt so much and keep practising with the sheet music. Thanks a lot.
Excellent, always relevant, always entertaining
Very high quality teachers and materials
The quality of the lessons is very high, however there seem to be some bugs in the video playing program. It stops playing every 5 minutes and you need to refresh the tab to continue watching, which can sometimes be rather annoying.
Hi Hristo, Thanks for your review. I'm going to have our team reach out to you directly to see if we can improve your viewing experience. Best, Open Studio
Good depth of content.
Excellent source.
A valuable resource. So much information 🐶🎵
Open studio is an excellent resource for musicians. It offers well-structured instruction on great topics covering a range of instruments. I really enjoy watching Open Studio videos, taking their courses and really appreciate the insights I’m getting from it. Adam’s Pentatonic course have opened my eyes!
it's going to be a great journey very informative material
Peter Sprague's Jazz Guitar Foundations is the best online/PDF course that this beginner has come across. The completeness around scales and other basics is appreciated.
These guys are so generous with their time, knowledge and insights. I am amazed by the amount of content - transciptions / lead sheets / pod casts / videos - you name it - and all very high quality but more than anything they are all really entertaining and have a really positive and joyous outlook. Open Studio has kept me going throughout the grim days of the pandemic and onwards... Thank you so much Peter, Adam and the crew.
Open Studio is rated 4.75 based on 1,208 reviews