Open Studio Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Open Studio Reviews

About Open Studio:

Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

Charles Vavra
Ronald Stern
Rhythm Earthsong
More Photos & Videos
Very good only need add subtitles in Spanish in other courses. Thank you Piter Martin you are exellent teacher.
Posted 6 minutes ago
Well structured, well explained lessons. Enthusiasm drooled across the keys. Friendly atmosphere and helpful support service. Access passes are immense value for money!
Incredible content and brilliant advice, all payed out very professionally.
You are wonderful, perfect courses, thanks for the opportunity. Hugs!!!
Open studio is a heaven for Musicians. I learnt more from Peter and Adam than I have learnt from books and just my own transcriptions. Their approach is holistic, covering both technical, practical and theoretical information.
The piano courses of Peter Martin are amazing, every lesson covers languaje, technique, musicality, he is an incredible performer and educator, lots of wisdom from this guy, it does not matter if you are a beginner or a skilled player, Peter always has something to show you to become a better player.
After one week using this platform i can say with certainty that i have been improved in my playing and i have gained valuable knowledge from outstanding musicians!
Terrific jazz lessons with an intuitive method for progress and practical reminders and encouragement. I like Adam’s practice sessions, especially! Such patience!
What an amazing resource, I just can’t get enough of it. Absolutely true to their word you are guaranteed to become a better player. I have improved more in two months than in the last 10 years.

Adam and Peter are amazing. Just having done the 7 day AAA Piano Pass was so super inspiring. The Guided Practice Sessions are an amazing resource. And the pricing is just so amazing for what is a ton of material that will keep you busy and inspired for a long time.
Hi, thank you for the opportunity you gave me to learn pentatonic.
I am interested to go further with "elements to jazz piano" and " keez to jazz Piano" but I am limited financially, can you please give me a hand?

Best regards from Portugal,
Patrick Bereau
Love the sounds and the way both Adam and Peter play the Jazz piano. I'm a beginner to jazz and would like to explore more fundamentals.
Please let me try the more basic jazz piano courses to see if they fits.
The videos take you step by step and they are very organized.
Very Helpful
Just love ❤️ Hutch and Ulysses- so much to learn from them!!!!
Love it very much!
I'm a former trumpeter teaching myself piano. I'm starting my Open Studio experience with the Philipps finger exercises. I've only been doing this about a week and can already feel a clear difference in my hands on the keyboard. I'll surely continue searching out whatever I can gain from Open Studio. From my viewpoint now, Open Studio looks dynamite. Thanks much! Charlie Miller
I’am very happy for the courses I bought. Finally I can take my real time to understand and practice all the exercises at real tempo that I can do. It takes patience, dedication. I Will do that 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼
I’m principally a singer and have a chance to learn chords, technique and accompaignement makes me and Independent Musician. Hoping to finish soon al Courses I bought to continue with this Great Experience 🙏🙏🙏
Very professional, educational and inspiring courses and material. Best Martin from Copenhagen.
Open Studio is exactly what I needed. Everything is great and I find the guided practice material especially helpful because it is not boring. It also forces you to practice in a positive way.

Thanks for the awesome courses.
It is great that I can watch all the live studio sessions, although I live in a different time zone. Very interesting. I would like more guitar .
Hello Craig, all of the courses are available 24 hours / day. If you could reach out to us at support@openstudionetwork.com we can help if there are other issues.

Best,