Open Studio Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Open Studio Reviews

About Open Studio:

Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Tell us how Open Studio made you happy
Hello Open Studio! I’m a brand new student using the web site for two weeks and so far it’s great! I’m a professional classical pianist and I eager to learn improvisation and jazz overall. The lessons are intense and I really enjoy it. Thank you a lot and see you there!
All teachers are great. They explain everything in a very clear manner and very friendly and also the files that come with the courses all the materials are excellent and give A great support to the contents that are shown in the lessons. My experience relates overall with the piano but I have seen also other videos dedicated to other instruments such as jazz guitar and Brazilian guitar and I also liked those lessons too so, I just say that five stars to all the courses to all the teachers to all the materials and also five stars to the you’ll hear it podcast that I listen to every day thanks open studio for everything that you guys do for us.
You guys are friggin awesome! Worth every penny. Keep it coming! :)
These people actually care and want to make you a better musician. They are professional and also very talented and knowledgable musicians. Out of all the online resources you can get out there today I would say this is the most bang for your buck. The teachings are concise and extremely useful.
But avoid sending repeated emails often with the same contents !
すべて日本語(japan)に訳して!
Amazing lessons. I recommend it a lot, really help you to clear and focus on drag topics. Plenty of great info.
The best of the best :-) I am studying piano jazz at the conservatory in France and openStudio is a very good tool to help me making progresses. Thanks for your great job Stephane
Awesome
Amazing expérience
Sean Jones has a great way of explaining key trumpet + jazz concepts, and a thoughtful approach to getting on the right path regardless of experience level. The tech aspects of the lessons are great, too — easy to use, helpfully interactive, etc. It’s also nice to see Peter playing along on the demonstration aspects — a good/free two-fer! Fab stuff all around.
I’m learning.
The video and your voice is beautiful and easy to listen.The way you teach is pretty easy to understand.But can I ask that I saw the advertisement on Facebook that you have thee Piano Access Pass for 25% and I want to change my membership plan from monthly to yearly due to the sale off,but when I check on the web the price is still 360 USD/ year.How can I have the 25% off of your course,I would like to subcribe to your yearly membership
Hello Duy,

We will send you a direct email to get you set up.

Best,
Open Studio team
Open Studio is very thorough with the information that they relay to the aspiring and professional musician. Keep up the good work.
I´m working with two Open Studio Courses for some weeks now. The concept of the courses is very clear and suitable for different levels. It takes me longer then I would have thought and I often have to go back for repetition, but it´s really great help! Thank you for the great stuff!
This is a fantastic site with high level teachers, and each lesson is better than the previous one.
excellent work from Peter Martin bu i regret that Pdf are not downlable
Hello - All of the PDFs and transcriptions on Open Studio. Just let us know which one you are having trouble downloading and we can send it directly to you.

-The Open Studio team
Dear Openstudio Team, I'm very thrilled by your courses. For example the courses Piano Jump Start and Jazz Piano for Beginners you are teaching a deep understanding for Jazz Music. The stepwise concept from easy to more difficult is very logical. I'm always very thrilled when I see and hear your playing on the piano. It seems to be so easily and it motivate me to learn this stuff and do the same. Although honestly my playing/exercises hasn't that "easy sound" and it is difficult to get there but I still work on it. You are giving me an enormous motivation. Thank you! One other thing: your Bootcamp Sessions are really fantastic!!! Sorry for my clumsy english. Best regards Anne Juergensen
I did the Pentatonics course and still working through it to build speed particularly with the triplets and semi quaver patterns. My disappointment was in not having suggested fingering for right hand on all twelve scales. I appreciate that we can work out what is supposedly best for ourselves but written suggestions would have been beneficial in keeping with the support promised.
The strutture of courses and lessons are perfect and supported by good material and useful tools.
Open Studio is rated 4.77 based on 612 reviews