Open Studio Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Open Studio

About Open Studio: Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Live Chat
"Great content , videos, sound quality and technology for learning."
"Great lessons!"
"I like the materials given by the instructors and also the views of the layouts."
"Great teaching, great learnin, great fun"
"Excellent. a utiliser avec transcribe! happy practice."
"Great instruction by highly skilled performers/teachers using excellent technology."
"just started the Beginners set-I have played claassical piano for 59 years (I'm 66) and have always loved jazz and find the easy introduction very appealing and intuitive. the format is great with easy to repeat, stop and start, etc and a very warm and engaging and encouraging manner in your style. Of course would give anything to play even halfway to what you do but I think I can get far enough to enjoy the sound coming out of my piano. of course listening to Tatum, Tyner, Oscar, Evvans, Flanagan etc makes me just gaze fondly to the top of Everest. Love to play scales and have a good ear so hopefully enough will sink in."
"Having taken piano lessons for years, this is an excellent course. That said, I am moving slowly by choice--new concepts and skills, and I'm trying to get it solid. I've already recommended the course to at least one friend."
"Very informative excellent content amazing oppertunity to learn from master jazz musicians ."
"Love this program and community. Very happy with it. Thanks!"
"Open Studio, as far as I'm concerned, is in the happiness business. I can't think of any other service that makes me as happy as Open Studio, and especially the Jazz Piano Method, the You'll Hear It podcast, and Adam Maness's Facebook instruction. The courses are all world-class, the production values are superb, the customer service is personable and efficient, the community is supportive. If Open Studio didn't exist, I'd be a much less happy person. It's been life-changing."
"Where's the 7 stars? 5 stars with "Very Good" doesn't cover it. It's like the next level, "Exceptionally Good" and then the next level after that, "Off the Charts". So my only criticism is you've got to up the number of stars so we can give it the rating it really deserves."
"everything is fine only that the living notation functions do not work well I can not loop or lower the time"
"Great stuff. With a blend of sophisticated expertise and good-natured fun, Peter and the rest of the Open Studio team offer a great way for anyone to get into playing and listening to jazz. Highly recommended."
"The best online Jazz piano course you can buy. My favourite is the Peter Martin Jazz Piano Method as its intermediate to advanced, and dives straight into tunes and concepts. But I also have all access pass, to snoop around the other instruments that I can't play!"
"Love it! Lots of information given in a fun way. I was listening so intently in my car that I rear ended the guy in front of me! Oy."
"I was excited about the piano tutorials offered by Open Studio, but gave up rather quickly when navigating between pages took so long. I wrote for help with this, but, unfortunately, no matter which browser I used, the waiting time became distracting (I do not have this problem on any other site). I like the Peter Martin very much, but am disappointed by the slowness of the system and the lack of downloadable material that can help someone who's had one and a half years of jazz piano classes. I think that if the system were faster, my demoralization could be alleviated. I haven't visited the site for months now, however."
Hello Margaret. Thanks for taking the time to review. I wanted to let you know that we have just undergone a MAJOR overhaul under the hood so you should notice a significant speed improvement in navigating the site. Give it a try.

Regards,
Dan
Co-Founder, Open Studio
"Really like it!"
"Great material, i love getting new stuff. The new lessons by Geoffrey Keezer are really interesting. I'm using the site daily and improving with it. ps. a search option would be fantastic. Thanks to all at Open Studio!"
Open Studio is rated 4.68 based on 155 reviews