Open Studio Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Open Studio Reviews

About Open Studio:

Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Tell us how Open Studio made you happy
great courses from basic to advance. Specially courses for advanced musicians.
Posted 52 minutes ago
The best Jazz (Learning) Website ever! So much good stuff and experience combined with a lot of humor. Thanks Open Studio for the excellent work you are providing.
Posted 1 hour ago
I'm really enjoying Sean Jones' trumpet fundamentals course! Otherwise open studios has a wonderful staff and community as well as a great podcast.
Excellent....great teachers and lessons thank you from Italy A++++
The descriptions and notebook are wanting. The course is called beginning jazz piano but the presenter expects students to start a medium to fast tempos. The looping effect is nice but there needs to be a slow down effect as well. Also, fingerings are not clearly delineated in the shell chapter. I feel as if I have wasted my money!
Hey Steve,
Sorry if this course wasn't a good fit for you. I'm adding the precursor course Jazz Piano Jump-Start to your dashboard that may be a better fit. Also, just so you know you can adjust the speed using the Living Notation player, using the speed controls on the left side of the play bar.
Send us an email at support@openstudionetwork.com if you need any other assistance.
Amazing stuff guys !
is a very inspiring and helpfull course. I checked several options on the web, before decide to buy this course and is very well done. Even if I had previous study on classical piano, I decided to buy the jump start course, and apart from the first part regarding the type of piano (quiet useless to me), every other part is precious . Thank you !
i'm very happy , Sean is a good teacher , only one thing for me is a little bit poor : the exercises , and the material to study is not sufficient , more scores, songs and other opportunities to improve the study , mostly for student like me , that are studying trumpet about tree years, it would be very valued. thank you for all !!
Peter is by far the best online instructor I have ever learned from. I heard about this course through a friend recommending the choose what you pay option, and after looking through the courses offered I decided to go with the piano pass rather than just buying a single lesson. Worth every penny.
I love everything about this program, it's loaded with valuable information. It takes you around All 12keys and it's very Important to become better and complete player. It says life time and I will continue to practices this for as long as I play and that I pray will be a life time. Looking forward to more learning and playing from the site
Such a great content.Well structured.Thanks so much.
Very satisfied with my membership at Open Studio. Quality content, good music. Nice people. After trying several online piano tuitions, I finally chose this one because it seems to me Peter Martin and Adam Maness are really trying to give us good tools and approach to jazz piano which is not easy. Several piano courses, all with great content, I’m afraid to be there for a long time.
Excellent lessons with amazing teachers!
Great courses which allow the begginers to get an affordable access to musical theories and practices and the more experienced musicians to upgrade their knowledge. And all this from famous virtuosos and educators!
Excellent instructional material. thanks!
Open Studio is definitely one of the best Piano / Jazz teaching sites around the internet. It does a fantastic job of filling in any existing "knowledge gaps" you may have in theory and practice. One of the most detailed practice regimen. Although just one thing can be improved upon: if they make video downloads available for members who have purchased courses. Notwithstanding, I will not end this review without mentioning the synergy between the two teachers handling most of the piano courses, Peter and Adam, they are not only nice geezers, but well knowledgeable in their craft, as well as the rest of the team, In Sure! Please buy any course on this site! Ugo. Nigeria.
I really like the tutorials and how they are paced. The tutors set realistic goals and give you the knowledge on how to improve gradually. They also seem really friendly and are great knowledgeable players.
I'm really having fun with the pentatonic bootcamp. I'm only a week+ in, but I can already see real progress. Any chance there will be a bootcamp for ear training in the future?
Informative lessons, with an intuitive design. Excited to learn more!
you guys put into perspective how to practice and understand these chords and how you would go about playing them.
Open Studio is rated 4.77 based on 699 reviews