Open Studio Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Open Studio

About Open Studio: Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Click Here
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Effie K
"I'm so thrilled with the way you teach every subject and with your attitude on the emails. Thank you for providing us with all of this knowledge in an affordable price. On many ways you made me feel that you care for the students. Well done Open Studio Team. :)"
Yasue M
"Definitive, essential and inspiring. There are many eye opening performances. I’ve never understood what swing was until I watched one of lessons here."
"I particularly like the guided practices. It helps me stay focused on the material and keeps my practice time efficient."
"Los vídeos se cortan, dejan de funcionar..!"
"I thought that the all access pass would give me access to everything as all means all. However it was a bait and switch ploy to just get more and more money when you introduce something new then either you get a discount or only a taste of the program. Also the transcriptions are not all there yet. The living player is not useful only showing a few measures at a time while the tempo of say hutch transcriptions is so fast that you really need to print it to follow along."
Hello Al,

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry for any confusion about the All-Access Pas vs the Lifetime Access to specific courses. With the All-Access Pass you do have access to every course released during your membership. The Lifetime Access option on single courses gives you streaming access to the course forever in addition to extras like downloadables.

As far as Living Notation, there are zooming functions that allow you to show more of the transcription on the screen, and there is a slow down feature too.

We are happy to show you some more features if you like. Just send us an email at support@openstudionetwork.com.

Dan
Co-Founder, Open Studio
"Some of the explanations could be slowed so people could understand what’s going on I am a retired music teacher and I look at presentations some teachers musicians would show something and would play at lightening speed a big chunk of music I am old school I believe in playing on a fhythmn idea play the same idea again etc"
Hello Alexander,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry the Jazz Piano for Beginners didn't live up to your expectations. We are actually working on a new jazz piano course that may be a better fit called "Jazz Piano Jumpstart". We will let you know when that is launching.

Dan
Co-Founder, Open Studio
Hi Alexander!

Just reaching out to let you know that our newest course, Jazz Piano Jumpstart, is available!

It's the precursor to the "Jazz Piano for Beginners" course, and it is designed with structured practice routines and methodologies to help you learn the basics of playing jazz piano in just 7 weeks. Plus, it's on our brand new site. Check it out here: https://www.openstudiojazz.com/jazz-piano-jumpstart

We hope you have you back and happier than ever with us at Open Studio. Let us know if you have any questions.

Rachel Morgan