Open Studio Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Open Studio

About Open Studio: Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Live Chat, Email
"Logging in takes too long. None of the player customizations are being restored. Automatic log out happens too frequently."
"Unfortunately the classification of courses is poor. I purchased ELEMENTS and the accompanying book, only to find that much of the material is the same as the Beginner or Basic course. There was no overview which would allow me to select the course most appropriate to me."
Hello Andrew,

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. We strive to make sure the piano courses we offer cover varying skill levels and have a few resources to help give guidance to which course would be the best fit, including detailed descriptions of each course, sample lessons and a section in our FAQ titled "Which Piano Course is Right for Me?" I'm sorry that these didn't help or weren't easy to find.

The Jazz Piano for Beginners course is quite different from the Elements of Jazz Piano course. I'm more than happy to offer you a month of the All-Access Pass if you would like to try any of the other piano courses to see if one is a better fit.

-Dan
Co-founder, Open Studio
"I was excited about the piano tutorials offered by Open Studio, but gave up rather quickly when navigating between pages took so long. I wrote for help with this, but, unfortunately, no matter which browser I used, the waiting time became distracting (I do not have this problem on any other site). I like the Peter Martin very much, but am disappointed by the slowness of the system and the lack of downloadable material that can help someone who's had one and a half years of jazz piano classes. I think that if the system were faster, my demoralization could be alleviated. I haven't visited the site for months now, however."
Hello Margaret. Thanks for taking the time to review. I wanted to let you know that we have just undergone a MAJOR overhaul under the hood so you should notice a significant speed improvement in navigating the site. Give it a try.

Regards,
Dan
Co-Founder, Open Studio
"I was expecting information that was more useful in terms of technique. While I enjoyed Dianne's stories and such, they fell in the category of inspiration rather than instruction."
Open Studio is rated 4.69 based on 248 reviews