Open Studio Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Open Studio Reviews

About Open Studio:

Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

I am a professional guitarist and music teacher. I was curios to try a online piano course. I'm vert happy, the course Is very well organaised and i really like the teachers Adam and Peter!
The content is amazing. I don't like podia though. I wish it saved my login. I wish there was a last watched section so I could pick up where I left off. With soundslice I wish there was a way to bookmark a spot in the movie to review later. Also soundslice is almost unusable on my phone, I'm glad that you provide just the plain videos. For longer videos I would like clickable links to times in the videos for each section. Sometimes I want to skip to a solo in a video and have a hard time finding it. I have to keep notes of the video and time spot.
I would like that all lessons would have subtitles. Peter talks sometimes very fast and my english isn´t very good.
"Excellent" is the key word..., in terms of the way & style of presentation in videos, the content and summary points of workbook, the user friendly way of following the music played in videos with living notation and last but not least the motivation provided to all of us, the emerging jazz pianists, through the courses. Well done and thank you!
I have purchased lessons and courses from many jazz sites, but Open Studio is by far the most impressive jazz educational resource out there. It really unlocked this beautiful music for me and I will forever be a happy customer!
You guys are the best. Thanks!
Wow, I only wish I discovered this your years ago. The lessons are well organized and after just working with a few lessons, my improvisations have become so much coherent and fluid. Thank you so much.
Open Studio delivers incredible value with a world-class user interface, high quality production, and top-notch learning tools. Pete, Adam, et al. are consummate professionals delivering creatively designed and well-organized courses, bringing a love instruction with a sense of humor! A long-time student of the piano, I have seen step-function improvement in my playing thanks to Open Studio’s courses. I highly recommend Open Studio to both experienced and aspiring jazz musicians.
Really good classes, love the approach. Thanks Guys!
Hello, I've just sent you a private message. We will take care of you.
Amazing environment, regarding both the technology utilized as well as the music content. Peter and the rest of the team, you are the best! Thumbs up.
Il corso è strutturato bene. Mi sta aiutando a progredire negli studi. Complimenti e grazie.
Great Service
You have a very interactive and elegant platform.
Wonderful site!
Very useful tool , very pointed in the teachings.
Help me a lot to fix many "little things". Really what I expected when I subscribed to the course. Thanks!
Very helpful, clear and comprehensive tuition. Definitely worth doing
I like the courses, I may not be a singer or bassist. I can still attend those courses to understand how the other instrument fit in the band settings
Been looking to jump in for over a year now. Finally the opportunity is here and I am studying this with my 9 and 11 year old. They are going ahead of the lessons and have found a deep interest in Jazz piano as the videos are so helpful and truly offer depth and an opportunity to practice. Can’t wait to share the outcome in 6 months of dedicated work. Thanks for this resource. Ultimate Jazz study program!!!
Best of best, but relatively expensive
Open Studio is rated 4.70 based on 404 reviews