Open Studio Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Open Studio

About Open Studio: Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Click Here
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Effie K
"I'm so thrilled with the way you teach every subject and with your attitude on the emails. Thank you for providing us with all of this knowledge in an affordable price. On many ways you made me feel that you care for the students. Well done Open Studio Team. :)"
Yasue M
"Definitive, essential and inspiring. There are many eye opening performances. I’ve never understood what swing was until I watched one of lessons here."
"I particularly like the guided practices. It helps me stay focused on the material and keeps my practice time efficient."
"Thanks for your courses!"
"I like all the courses I’ve taken and hope to take some more in the future."
"ILove your teaching"
"Excellent."
"It feels like sitting in on not just one MasterClass with a superb musician, but several, all from the comfort of your own home. The 'Living Notation' and Workbook are great companions to the videos. I feel I'm not only learning a lot; I also feel so inspired."
"Great learning experience and love Peters willingness to share secrets of the trade"
"A very good method to learn music!"
"I'm very pleased with the quality and variety of the material presented in the practice sessions as well as the quality of instructors. Lots of examples and excellent backing tracks for practicing."
"The best way to learn Jazz !"
"What a great site. I love it. Such awesome customer service and awesome lessons."
"Great Videos und Great didactic concepts. Gives me lots of Inspirations"
"I’m really loving the content so far!"
"Fantastic! Much appreciated support! Thanks for making my life more wonderful :)"
"I'm really impressed with what you are offering. I wish this had been available when I was a younger. Still, I like to think I'm still fairly young ;-) so I'll be with you for quite a while yet and look forward to becoming the best musician I can be with your help. Keep up the fantastic work. Damien."
"I am very happy to join open studio. I'm learning a lot. Thank you"
"The best of the best!"
"I’m not in a rush!! There are no shortcuts. I’ve been a Professional Musician for 55-years. Sax, Flute, and Clarinet. I’m familiar with the Piano because I am an Arranger (Berklee College of Music) Studied Saxophone, with Buddy Collette. I am enjoying the lesson and I feel I found the right place. Can you tell me about the videos on Extensive Ear Training. I believe you mentioned that when I first signed up Thank you, Nick De Mauro"
"I recently purchased Elements of Jazz. It is just what I needed, and I love the effective way the course is presented, whilst keeping the fun."
"Excellent products"
"Christian McBride Open Studio Great resource for information and inspiration!"
Open Studio is rated 4.70 based on 375 reviews