Open Studio Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Open Studio Reviews

About Open Studio:

Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

support@openstudionetwork.com

3547 Olive St.

Tell us how Open Studio made you happy
Peter is by far the best online instructor I have ever learned from. I heard about this course through a friend recommending the choose what you pay option, and after looking through the courses offered I decided to go with the piano pass rather than just buying a single lesson. Worth every penny.
I love everything about this program, it's loaded with valuable information. It takes you around All 12keys and it's very Important to become better and complete player. It says life time and I will continue to practices this for as long as I play and that I pray will be a life time. Looking forward to more learning and playing from the site
Such a great content.Well structured.Thanks so much.
Very satisfied with my membership at Open Studio. Quality content, good music. Nice people. After trying several online piano tuitions, I finally chose this one because it seems to me Peter Martin and Adam Maness are really trying to give us good tools and approach to jazz piano which is not easy. Several piano courses, all with great content, I’m afraid to be there for a long time.
Excellent lessons with amazing teachers!
Great courses which allow the begginers to get an affordable access to musical theories and practices and the more experienced musicians to upgrade their knowledge. And all this from famous virtuosos and educators!
Excellent instructional material. thanks!
I really like the tutorials and how they are paced. The tutors set realistic goals and give you the knowledge on how to improve gradually. They also seem really friendly and are great knowledgeable players.
I'm really having fun with the pentatonic bootcamp. I'm only a week+ in, but I can already see real progress. Any chance there will be a bootcamp for ear training in the future?
Informative lessons, with an intuitive design. Excited to learn more!
you guys put into perspective how to practice and understand these chords and how you would go about playing them.
Clear, well presented lessons at a great price.
Wonderful course, I have learned so much about Jazz Chords. Course layout is very structured. I can go over each video time and time again.
I listen to the You'll Hear It podcast almost every day. Great content, great teachers, and fun and enjoyable way to start my day and learn something along the way.
Very pragmatic & straight to the useful tips & exercises!
Excellent content, the guided practice is great!
I LOVE THESE PROGRAMS! They have made a huge difference in my jazz piano playing. I'm a pro bass player that decided to fulfill a need to get good at keys and Peter and Adam's courses have been great! Tremendous improvement to my playing! Thanks again guys and I'll be back when I'm done with the ones I'm working on!
Peter and Adam are awesome teachers and the courses are fun and informative. Deeply appreciate the joy, enthusiasm, jazz wisdom and great humor that you bring to all of us everyday.
Open Studio is a wonderful resource for musicians of any level! From just breaking into the realm of jazz to playing thoughtfully as a solo musician, the courses provided by Open Studio fulfills the needs of all.
Love it