Open Studio Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Open Studio Reviews

About Open Studio:

Open Studio - Jazz Lesson from Jazz Legends
Be a better jazz player, guaranteed.

Open Studio provides jazz education from today's leaders in jazz in an easy to use and interactive viewing environment.

+1 314-329-7201

Open Studio 5 star review on 17th September 2019
Yasue
Open Studio 5 star review on 29th August 2019
Effie
Love it! Great instructors, great courses. Very inspiring. I feel very lucky to have access to this wonderful resource.
Posted 19 minutes ago
Great teachers! I like the events at the Youtube channel!
It’s amazing we can learn a lot from the world class musicians even in this circumstance.
I appreciate the breakdown in chords and am truly absorbing thanks to the clear and patient instruction.
It's just fantastic! Now I know what I need to study and how to master this.

I've been preparing by my self a lot of materials on the internet wasting a precious time that would be used for studies. Now I can just watch and train.

Thank you guys!
Excellent online courses!
The Keezer course is great. A lot of material to chew on. Scrolling options for the video could be improved (left and right arrow for 10 seconds back and forth like Youtube), but I'm otherwise very content.
I only wish for more time to practice, Open Studio is the best!!
Just perfect!!! The videos and the pdf's are really inspiring. Keep up the excellent work!!!
It's fantastic! Keep going! Greetings from Barcelona, Catalonia!
Highly recommend Open Studio! High quality, digestible lessons from pros. Knowledgable and endearing tutors with buckets of content to work through!!
Peter Martin's Open Studio is a great thing for jazz musicians. It's not easy to get lessons from a world class player when ever you feel like it. Some teachers are reticent to show you their best stuff, but Peter seems thrilled to do so. Even when the pandemic is over, nothing can beat this as a way to improve your improv.
Content and expertise that cannot be found anywhere else
Really enjoying working through the course and getting some rigour to my practice!
It was a delight to hear Dianne sing (isn't it always?) and share her insights on singing, jazz and performance. She's warm, personable, and she's a very encouraging teacher. Mighty generous of you guys to share her lead sheets! I've looked for her songbooks in the past, and this is a real bargain for the price. I have already begun to re-compose one of my own arrangements, following Diane's advice. What a treat!
Super clear and fun! I "knew" most of these concepts but not in such a straight forward, practical sense. Applying these voicings not only to tunes but also to compositions of my own. Thanks!
I'm a classical pianist and 40+ year classical vocalist and wanted to learn jazz piano. The incredible array of courses are clear, focused, well presented by knowledgeable gigging musicians..just the track I needed to run on. I've improved leaps and bounds. Also LOVE the great musical community (feels like friends i've known forever) and the top notch customer service. For the $50/month all access pass price...THE BEST DEAL I'VE EVER SEEN!!! Can't imagine weathering this crazy pandemic without it...a musical life saver!!!
I'm a classically trained pianist and 40 year classical music singer..wanted to learn Jazz piano and Open Studio is perfect. Lessons are clear, organized and the wealth of classes provide a clear track to run on. Love the community, incredible array of live performances and learning as well as the top notch customer service....for $50/month for the piano all access pass...what a great deal. Has kept me not only sane but the happiest I've ever been in my life during this crazy- azzzz pandemic. Keep bringin the fire yall!!!
Great lessons!
After being a self taught cocktail jazz piano player, it’s so good to get some lessons from true professional experts. Yahoo!
Open Studio is rated 4.75 based on 979 reviews