Prep Expert Reviews

Difficult
Read Prep Expert Reviews

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
My instructor was Clay, he pinpoints essential parts, makes it very enjoyable and everything is very good with him and in an 8 weeks' time from what I've seen I have unlocked my full potential. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT :)
Very good, I've seen the progress I have made over the course and I'm confident to take this exam! Instructor: Clay Cooper.
My instructor was Kevin Parrish and he was great! He was very engaging and funny and it made the class more fun. I learned a lot from him and my practice scores have improved dramatically. He is always willing to help and goes beyond what is expected of him. I would recommend this course especially with Kevin!
my instructor was Harsh Patel: i was very satisfied with this course and the material i learned from it- i am not a good test taker, but the hours i spent here helped me learn new tricks and skills to apply to my future tests, and i feel connected to my teacher because of how interactive he is. i feel almost sentimental leaving, even if it was simply a prep class. i would highly recommend it. :)
Gave a good in-depth review of what was going to be on the SAT. Harsh Patel was instructor.
It was very helpful for me. My instructor was Harsh Patel.
Lots of material and great teachers that really help
My instructor, Harsh was the best! He made class enjoyable every time we had a meeting, and explained SAT strategies very well!
My instructor harsh patel was very good. He was Helpful and understanding. Sometimes it got a little boring. Just sometimes I didn’t get my questions answered.
helped me with understanding methods more so in math
Harsh was an amazing teacher and I feel that I have truly grown in the process of this course. Very confident and excited to take the SAT now.
Harsh was a very good instructor as he keeps the class engaged. He is very good at explaining the content in the course and would 100% recommend him as your teacher.
My instructor was Harsh. He made every class engaging and explained strategies and difficult questions really well. I really improved my score throughout the 6 weeks he taught me.
Harsh Patel, my instructor was thorough and always kept the class engaged for the 3 hour lesson.
I liked the explanations and class interactions, I just wish that they were able to go over specific number questions, as that would have helped me a lot.
My instructor, Miguel Chavira, was excellent during the last six weeks! He was very friendly and made difficult questions easy.
Miguel Chavira is awesome.
Helped me feel prepared and learned good tricks for the SAT.
Helped me feel more confident with new test-taking strategies to use.
The practice made me feel more prepared.
Prep Expert is rated 4.7 based on 3,863 reviews