Prep Expert Reviews

Difficult
Read Prep Expert Reviews

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
My teacher, Olivia Owens, was really good at teaching us strategies and reviewing test questions. It really helped my score improve!
Oliva Owens was my instructor and she was really good at explaining difficult concepts!
felt very rushed but I did learn a lot. I had Olivia Owens and she was pretty nice and told us dad jokes.
Olivia Owens was great at explaining things and providing tips!
My instructor, Olivia Owens, was extremely helpful and took time to answer personal questions for everyone in the course
I really like my experience with Prep Expert. My instructor, Ilia Kolmagorov, was very nice and understanding. He did not assume we knew anything and did not mind reteaching things if needed. He really made sure I understood the concept and now I feel very confident about taking the SAT. He also made class entertaining so I was engaged.
My Instructor was Ilia Kolmagorov, and my six weeks went by in a breeze. I would suggest this course to anybody and everybody looking to improve on the SAT. My teacher was involved, interactive, and funny. Five Stars
Ilia Kolmagorov was my instructor and he was overall amazing! He taught me things I did not know and really helped me improve in SAT! 100% recommend for future customers!
I liked prep expert. They helped me with a lot of things I was struggling with. I feel it was a lot of homework, but other than that it was fine. My instructor Ilia Kolmagorov was amazing and very helpful. all rough great experience with Prep Expert.
Ilia Kolmagorov is the best instructor! He teaches you how to tackle sat problems and engages you with the work.
Ilia Kolmagorov was my instructor, and he was super helpful. I have my SAT in 3 weeks and feel much better prepared after this course.
I loved my instructor. Ilia Kolmagorov was so nice and really made it easy to learn the material. This course really benefited my score and helped me learn more!
Great! Mr. Miguel was very organized when it came to teaching us and I feel very confident for my ACT as a result of this. Thank you!
These session was helpful, and made understand some questions that I was stock on. The Instructor, Miguel Chavira was a great help, taught us how to be prepare for the test. He is great and guided us.
This was an interesting experience and I'm glad I took it with the help of Miguel.
Miguel Chavira was helpful with the question. Great person
Michael was the best at tutoring and preparing us for the upcoming ACT test because he would encourage us, was patient, and was always understanding.
Miguel help us understand every question of the test.
The prep was helpful and I learned from this prep.
Miguel Chavaria