Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Daniel Lee helps improve my sat score
Although the teacher Daniel Lee was very helpful, too much of a workload in the given amount of time. Very unreasonable
Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Prep Expert and I'm glad you enjoyed Daniel as your instructor.

The SAT is a difficult test, which is why out course is intense. I know if you apply the hard work you put in on the course to the official exam you will get the score you need to get into the college of your dreams!

Keep on practicing and applying those strategies. They really work!
It was a very amazing class. Daniel Lee was a fantastic instructor and my score has improved by 130 points so far! It is definitely worth it.
Daniel Lee was a great teacher. He went over the concepts well. A very rigerous course, but worth it if you put the time and effort into it!
Daniel Lee's class was fun and engaging and tries to relate to the general high school population. He used basic memes and pictures to relate to some of the questions as well!
Daniel Lee was a very helpful instructor and was able to help me improve my score tremendously and he is a very smart guy that knows what he is talking about
Very Helpful!
Daniel Lee is a great instructor, he helps out with all our questions and it's great to listen to him and his jokes.
PrepExpert is a straight forward program for SAT. My only advice is to keep up with the work and not wait until the last minute for practice tests/sections.
Daniel Lee was a great instructor and I learned alot! Although it was a lot of work to keep track of, I think it will be worth it in the end.
INCREDIBLE
raised my daughter's score a 130 points that helped her SOOOOO much she is up for a merit scholarship at USC ( Her first choice)
THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED WITHOUT THIS PROGRAM.
the money we spent on your program ended up SAVING us thousands and thousands in tuition.
Forever grateful.
Hassan was a great instructor and he was always helpful when I needed. He stuck around after class to answer any questions we might have had and answer general questions about college which was really helpful. The strategies for reading helped me the most personally and I would recommend the course to everyone.
This program was extremely helpful in preparing for the SAT. Bhatti,Hassan was my instructor and he did a wonderful time answering all my questions and creating a clear explanation throughout the course. This class is quite vigorous and time consuming.
My instructor was Hassan Bhatti. He was very patient and took the time to go through problems we needed help on. He did a very good job at making sure we all understood everything before moving on. I believe that this course was really helpful and I recommend it to anyone who is dedicated to doing well on their SAT!!
My teacher was Hassan Bhatti. He was a very nice guy that knew everything he was talking about, I enjoyed learning from him. Although the homework and practice test took up a lot of time and work I definitely think it was worth it, especially because I have already seen progress from when I started.
My instructor Hassan Bhatti taught me many things about the SAT. Both strategies I've never used, but also how to apply those to almost a thousand different questions the SAT will throw at you. Sessions were interactive and sometimes fun with how cool Hassan was during Lessons. Overall Prep Expert is the way to go and they have a great program!
My teacher, Hassan Bhatti, was extremely helpful in answering my questions regarding the homework and practice tests. His explanations were very easy to understand and his class made me feel more than confident and prepared to take the SAT.
It was not good
My teacher was Will York. He was very through and was on top of things when questions were asked. If the answer to his question was not on the top of his head he found it at an appropriate time. I believe this course will help me succeed on my ACT coming up. I did have problems although submitting the essays, I still have one that will not load. It is in PDF form from the combiner suggested. Not sure how to get it submitted to get credit for it?
My instructor was Will York. Nice guy and knows what he is doing but the course he taught gave us way too much homework. I often would find myself not sleeping until 3 AM in order to finish the homework and practice tests on time, many times unfortunately failing to do so. This class is a poor choice for someone who regularly has lots of school homework and takes difficult classes during the year.
Prep expert really teaches you skills and advice for the ACT, but also goes over a great amount of work to help you know everything you need to.
Prep Expert is rated 4.62 based on 2,247 reviews