Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Lahari Ramini was an excellent teacher. She explained things really well and really helped me understand the many strategies.
Lahari Ramini was an amazing teacher! She explained all the lessons really well and did an excellent job of answering questions. I love how she was genuinely dedicated to teaching us. Overall, I learned so much in this Prep Expert course and found the strategies to be very helpful.
Lahari Ramini was an amazing instructor. She made this course very enjoyable and greatly improved my score.
Lahari Ramini was a great teacher! We all loved her! She explained things really well to us and always made sure we understood the concepts
Lahari Ramini is a great instructor and helped me learn a lot, I feel very confident going into the test.
Lahari Ramini was a really engaging teacher who was very patient and made an exceptional effort to help her students. I enjoyed being a student in her class, and she is a big reason why there is improvement to my SAT score.
Prep Expert was a very good SAT prep course and really helped me understand the ins and outs of the SAT. My Teacher Lahari Ramini did an exceptional job of making sure every question was answered and properly explained.
Lahari Ramini taught me so much and my scored improved a ton.
Lahari Ramini was an amazing teacher and explained the concepts in the course very thoroughly. Support responded to emails very quickly as well.
Lahari Ramini is a really good teacher and never gets tired og helping her students. She is very smart and connects with her students very well even though she never saw them at all :)
Lahari Ramini was a really good teacher. She was super chill and really helped me improve my understanding of the various parts of the SAT.
Instructor Lahari Ramini is one of the best. She went over in great detail on the SAT strategies.
Lahari Ramini was a great instructor. She is totally relatable, down to earth, fun but she also knows how to get down to business. She was chill, but still taught you so class was always light. 10/10 would recommend.
Lahari was a great teacher overall. She really helped me improve my skills throughout the courses with strategies and techniques. She also explained the material really well and was a huge part of increase in my score.
Lahari Ramini was really good, I learned a lot in the course because of her excellent teaching skills.
Lahari Ramini is a great instructor and I learned a lot from her and made me feel confident going into the test.
Lahari was really helpful and did a lot. She is great explaining reading and math. She was a really good tutor and is amazing.
Lahari Ramini was a great teacher and the prepexpert course provided lots of good practice and new methods to approach problems on the SAT.
really helpful strategies and Lahari Ramini was an amazing teacher and went over concepts really well
Lahari Ramini was a great instructor. I learned a lot, strengthened skills, received practice, and stayed engaged.
Prep Expert is rated 4.64 based on 2,553 reviews