Prep Expert Reviews

Difficult
Read Prep Expert Reviews

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Good practice, daniel lee was a good teacher. But I didn't have any of the written answers for the majority of the course, which was then fixed but very annoying
Prep expert really helped me understand the SAT, and tackle the problems with understanding.
Amazing and also helped me raise my score
This course was very helpful. The strategies that I learned have helped me improve my scores by several points. In one section, I had up to an eleven point improvement on a practice test. I have become more comfortable with taking the ACT and feel more prepared for test day. My instructor was Miguel Chavira and he was such an amazing teacher. He kept class interesting and was able to give us a lot of great tips not only for the ACT, but also for our future academic careers. He was a very engaging instructor and he made class enjoyable.
My instructor was Miguel Chavira and I really liked the course. Miguel was really good at explaining things and I felt that I was improving really well due to the practice. Overall, I have high hopes for the ACT test.
I took the 6-week program and I found it to be a great way to improve my score. Prep Expert has taught me many new strategies to ace the SAT. I struggled in the Reading and Writing sections, but Tim Pruny showed me how to improve. I was able to improve my dream score. Although the homework may seem daunting to some people it is worth it and drills the new information into your head.
Lots of good practice
It helped me improve a lot in the areas I was lacking with helpful strategies. My instructor Miguel was a great and throughout teacher!
Intructor: Daniel Lee The course was very helpful in teaching SAT strategies and Daniel Lee made each class more enjoyable with jokes or phrases to help us remember information. He genuinely cares about helping students improve their scores and I'm glad I took the course with him as my instructor.
Prep Expert has taught me several new concepts and strategies to efficiently take the SAT exam. I would have never been able to improve my score without the help of my instructor, Daniel Lee. I am now less stressed and more prepared to take the exam in the near future. I would definitely recommend Prep Expert courses to anyone who is determined to increase their SAT score.
My instructor, Mr.Daniel Lee, was really great. He made the class fun and enjoyable while also teaching us many tips that helped me along the way. Even when class was sometimes boring (sometimes learning is) he always kept us engaged and bareable :)
My instructor was Daniel Lee who did a great job on explaining strategies for the SAT. He made class really fun and engaging and most importantly, helped me increase my score significantly. I would definitely reccomend him to others.
Instructor: Daniel Lee Really good at helping from a students perspective and teaching strategies
My instructor Daniel Lee, really helped me and improved my score 110 points. Due to this i feel very happy I took this class.
Instructor: Daniel Lee I really enjoyed the six week course with Daniel. It was a real blast and I enjoyed every second of this class. These six weeks went by so fast and I learned so much. Daniel was able to keep our attention on the class with very relatable jokes and broke down many problems into much more understandable solutions. I hope others will take Daniel's class and see what I mean.
I took the 6 week SAT prep course with Daniel Lee. It was good he helped me when my score was not improving and I was able to improve it.
Daniel Lee was my instructor and he was very helpful
The amount of practice that they gave us really helped, it gave me a way to reinforce all the things I learned and all the things that I've been studying.
Daniel Lees 6 week SAT course was very helpful and was always open to helping outside of the hours.
Instructor: Daniel Lee Daniel is super chill and loves to tie in pop culture into his lessons, making them both engaging and fun!
Prep Expert is rated 4.66 based on 3,196 reviews