Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Clay Cooper is among the best instructors out there. This is true for not only those in Prep-Expert, but world-wide. He makes studying for the dreaded SATs not only interesting, but enjoyable.
I had Clay Cooper and Kevin Parrish and they were amazing teachers! They helped me prepare for the test so well.
Kevin and clay were great teachers!!!!!
This class was awesome and I went in thinking it would be a lot, but it's actually the best course I could ask for. The structure provided is great and I loved showing up with Clay's positive attitude towards teaching.
Clay and kevin were very helpful in my studying
Introduced me to a whole new way of thinking about the SAT!
Both Clay and Kevin were great instructors and made previously difficult concepts easy to learn.
Olivia Owen was my favorite instructor; she was attentive and always made sure that we understood the concepts. I definitely recommend her if you need support for the SAT. I enjoyed taking this course because of her.
Olivia is great teacher, recommend her to anyone planning on taking the course. Makes class fun, as any 3 hour class can get dry, and provides us with breaks so we can better focus ourselves. Content was explained nicely. If you are reading this, have a great day Olivia!
My instructor was Olivia Owens, she was incredibly reassuring about the SAT, and made the class interesting. Leaving 4 stars because I don't feel a significant improvement, though I did learn some usefuls skills. Overall, the class was well structured and realistic in its lessons, though I wish it were less rushed.
I think this class was really helpful in the parts I struggled in. I know my parents were worried about a big class but it wasn't a problem because my instructor (Olivia Owens) was very attentive to the chat and was able to answer all the questions I asked.
My teacher Olivia Owens was great! She explained all the concepts thoroughly and kept me engaged in the class. All the strategies she taught have helped me get the best out of my SAT.
My instructor, Olivia Owens, was a very helpful and patient instructor who pertained to different students' needs. There was a perfect balance between the review of practice tests and homework.
My instructor was Olivia. She had a positive attitude every single class and never made the class boring. She would answer all of our questions and tell us daily dad jokes, I was very happy with this course and instructor :))
Olivia Owens was my instructor and she was very good about answering any questions we had and instilling us all to participate. I will definitely be using the strategies on my SAT, and have already started talking to some friends who are also studying and have mentioned that they should use Prep Expert. Thank you!
I had Olivia Owens as a teacher and found the class to be supper beneficial and I learned plenty of new strategies which I would never have known if I didn't take the course. I definitely saw improvement over the time as I was taking the course.
I had Olivia Owens as the teacher, She was very good and knowledgeable and I learned so much from her classes! She was very enthusiastic and positive throughout the 6 weeks.
My instructor was Olivia and she was extreme helpful and was great a teaching.
She was really good, very nice and funny. However she went really fast and sometimes didn’t give a full explanation for math problems. But other than that she was very helpful.
My instructor was Olivia Owens; she was extremely positive and full of energy when she taught. It was helpful learning the different strategies. The organization of this class also forced me to stay accountable.
I had Olivia Owens, and I really liked her. She was very helpful and the class hopefully helps with my score. However, a lot of the homework and test reviews were going over only questions I got right.
Prep Expert is rated 4.66 based on 2,967 reviews