Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Prep expert really teaches you skills and advice for the ACT, but also goes over a great amount of work to help you know everything you need to.
Prep Expert helped me because it made studying mandatory. If you are someone like me who likes to procrastinate and needs that little extra push to study, this is a great tool to utilize.
The ACT courses were extremely helpful, thank you to my teacher Will York! All of the asked questions were answered, the results for the homework and practice tests were available right away. The only problem was with the adobe connect; the video would occasionally freeze. All in all, I am extremely grateful for these classes!
My teacher was Will York. Overall I think it was a very good course and I learned a lot from it. However, I think there should be an option to take it without the essay portion. I will only be taking the essay portion one time with my school so for me the essay part just felt like extra busy work that wasn't worth putting a lot of time and effort into.
I feel as though prep expert has helped me tremendously when it comes to my ACT knowledge and score. The amount of homework was more than I expected, yet it has pushed me and helped increase my scores. Will York has done a very well job with teaching and I would highly recommend this course to students trying to increase their SAT/ACT scores.
My teacher was Will York. I felt as though I did not get enough help for the essay. The practice tests, homework, and books were very useful though. Thought we spent too much time on corrections and it would have been more helpful to open more time on the lessons as that's what was more helpful.
My teacher was Will York. Overall I had an okay experience; the homework and test load was perfect however a lot of what we went over during class was rather basic and did not help me improve much.
My teacher was Will York. The course was really helpful. Before taking it, I always found the SAT really difficult but I have learned so much that now it is fun to do practice problems. While doing practice tests, my score has increased a lot and I am proud of my progress. The classes were fun and easy to follow. I learned many strategies that I could use on the test as well as in school.
It was a great experience.
My teacher was Daniel Lee. He wasn't a bad teacher, but I feel that a lot of time was wasted due to small talk and unnecessary jokes. Effectively, it was only 2 hours and 10 mins of teaching. Additionally, I felt as though I did not get enough help for math. The practice tests, homework, and books were very useful though.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback about your experience with your course and instructor. I'm sorry you felt class time wasn't wisely spent. Our instructors do their best to balance out time spent on instruction and connecting with their students on a personal level. It's important they do both to not only teach you the material but to also make class as a whole interesting and fun. Good luck on your follow up exam and let us know how you do!
Daniel Lee is a very thorough and nice teacher. He cares about all of his students and does his best to ensure that every single students excels. I learned so much in a few weeks thanks to Daniel. It truly was an experience I would never forget!
It's covers basically everything you need to know for the SAT.
Daniel Lee was my teacher and honestly he was just a fun and helpful dude all the time. His jokes and memes are lit. 10/10, would do again. Also this course is very time consuming so I recommend doing this over the summer or winter break.
i took this sat prep course as a junior in high school, and it really helped push me to where i need to be in order to be prepared for the sat. daniel lee is an amazing instructor who makes good jokes, explains concepts really well, and built a personal relationship with all of his students.
Pacing was great, my instructor was Daniel Lee and my score improved by so much because of his attitude towards teaching. He made sure we understood topics and made many jokes in order to lighten the mood when we got tired. Amazing experience!
Strategies are quite effective if you are struggling on certain portions, as for me, it is reading
Daniel Lee was extremely helpful and the tips were extremely helpful with improving my reading and writing skills. Also, his teaching of dimensional analysis helped me in solving many math problems I had trouble in understanding before. Therefore, I highly recommend taking this course. It is extremely helpful.
Daniel Lee was an amazing & helpful tutor! He always answered my questions and I noticed a significant improvement in my SAT Score! Thank you Daniel!
Very funny guy and helped me remember strategies and apply them to improve my score!!!
Hard but good course. Daniel Lee is a fun guy and gives the info in a straightforward way.
My instructor, Daniel Lee, was a knowledgeable and engaging teacher. The lessons were helpful and I feel more prepared to take the SAT after the course.
Prep Expert is rated 4.62 based on 2,248 reviews