Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Daniel Lee was a great instructor. He knew exactly what we are going through a juniors and knew how to lighten the mood. His teaching was very informative and helped me understand the strategies better.
Prep Expert actually helped improve my SAT score. Daniel Lee is a very intelligent instructor and helped a lot.
Daniel Lee is a great instructor and teaches in a fun way.
My instructor, Daniel Lee taught me so many new strategies while making learning fun with his humor and jokes. I would definitely recommend taking this course, especially his class
Daniel Lee was a great instructor and made the course worthwhile and fun.
helped me improve greatly Daniel Lee is a great instructor good personality and great teacher.
My instructor, Daniel Lee, was a good person who went through the class well by giving the strategies in a fun way and made the class fun and not boring
Daniel lee was my instructor and he used good analogies that helped me improve my score. Great guy and funny.
Daniel Lee did a great job and was very thorough.
Daniel Lee just did a good job
Price matches the amount of teaching, felt satisfied after course finished. Did not feel like it was a high price or a low price for the courses. My Instructor Celina was really helpful in every step of the way, I've improved so much in my writing and finding mistakes in my writing.
My instructor, Celina Paudel was always super helpful and resourceful. She made the class very fun & enjoyable. The prep course was phenomenal! It helped me develop amazing skills and strategies to help me improve on the ACT. The work load may be a lot, but it is definitely worthwhile!
My instructor, Daniel Lee put a smile on my face. He had a great personality and overall was great at teaching the class. The strategies taught are great. While Prep Expert does assign a lot of work, which made it hard for me to make time in my busy schedule to attempt to complete it, I'd still say that it was worth it.
The prep expert course was amazing! The classes are very helpful and the teaching method is wonderful. The strategies they provide is absolutely effective. Daniel Lee was the best instructor. He is a very thorough and well-taught teacher. Not only he is a good teacher, but he also engages the class with his sense of humor!
Daniel Lee is an awesome instructor, very approachable with questions, throws in humor and anecdotes and many personal tips, awesome teacher
It was a lovely experience that taught me about a lot of strategies that helped me improve my SAT score. My instructor Daniel Lee made the course an enjoyment. His funny attitude helped me keep interest in this course. The only issue was the timing as they had live sessions on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve. Other than that it was a great and effective course.
As an instructor Daniel Lee was extremely helpful, he made the class easy to learn and fun. While school can be treacherous at times this class was never boring and helped me tremendously. I would recommend this to anyone
As my instructor, Ben Smith was fantastic! He taught very well and thoroughly in all of his lessons. I haven't taken the ACT yet but when that time comes, I'm sure I'll be using Ben's techniques!
hey guys I wanna say Ben Smith was an engaging tutor that definitely helped me improve my ACT score with the 6 week course. Prep Expert offers a great curriculum and the tutors are even better.
It taught me may techniques that I needed to learn for doing better on the ACT
Prep Expert is rated 4.62 based on 2,247 reviews