Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
Totally waste of time and shitload of money.
Hello Shaheer. We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with our course. We want to do whatever we can to help. Please contact our customer service at support@prepexpert.com so that we can discuss your specific feedback and reach a resolution.
Will York was an amazing instructor who explained the test taking strategies clearly and concisely. He made time for every question, and explained every problem thoroughly. He made excellent use of the poll system to keep our attention and to keep the class focused throughout the class period. 10/10 would recommend.
Extraordinarily good program, provides everything a hungry SAT prepper could ask for.

My instructor was very friendly and never hesitated to go over a question in as much depth as was necessary, and took the time to go over all of the questions and concerns that the class had.

Would highly recommend for anyone looking to give their scores big boost.
Miguel Chavira is a wonderful teacher. He knows his stuff well and I'm pretty sure that I am going to get a higher score. He is also funny. I would 10/10 recommend him to EVERYONE.
This is a Dunkey Review of Miguel Chavira's class. He is a great person and even a better teacher. Because of him, my score has increased more then I could hope. But to the actual Dunkey Review. This class was a mastapiece. And even more, it is better than Knack 2. Now, Knack 2 ain't no joke. But you know what is a joke..the SAT BAYBEEEE. You know why its a joke? Well, ya see, Miguel taught us how to do things right. How to do things like a rubba ducky. So, in conclusion, i give this class 5 dunkeys out of 5 dunkeys. For more dunkey, join Miguel's class.
And remember......KNACK 2 BAYBEEEEEEEEEE.
You guys, I have to admit something. I don't actually like Miguel Chavira.

Miguel Chavira 2 on the otha hand...

IS A MASTAPIECE!!!!!!

We got Ice Miguel. Ladies and gentleman, ICE MIGUEL.

We got couch co-op, family fun!

In short, I give Miguel Chavira 2 my first ever 10/5, and that's just for tha graphics alone
My instructor, Miguel Chavira, was very helpful and kind to the whole class during the six-week online course. My score improved dramatically with the Prep Expert course!
My scores during the course did not go up and the instructor was typically late and off task.
The course has good strategies, but it is disorganized and this is the second time I have taken the course. Purchase the books, but not the course.
The strategies didn't really help me but the essay strategies really helped me. I felt like I didn't really improve by taking Prep Expert bur my instructor Ben Smith, guided us through the course well.
My score went up only one hundred points, so I qualified for the refund. The 99th percentile guarantee is legitimate though because I did receive the refund. Clay was good. They had a problem with the essays though. The grades for the essays were inflated. Honestly, just use 1600.io.
I was able to practice problems every week and the extra help from Nishi really helped. I hope this class will help my SAT score, I'mm feeling a lot more confident after taking the course.
Really did help me improve my score (teacher was dan)
Dan Swanson was my instructor and he is very knowledgeable and has a good sense of humor. He helped me master the strategies and improve my score. He is one of the most coolest people and I would recommend getting Dan Swanson as your instructor in the prep expert sat course.
Dan Swanson was one of the best instructors, very knowledgeable and has a good sense of humor and he helped me improved my score by a lot. The strategies definetely work and should be mastered to see improvements. Dan's jokes were the best and he is one of the coolest instructors that I have been taught by.
This course was very helpful to me! I increased my score tremendously and this was due to the help from my amazing instructor Dan. His teaching is so helpful and encouraging. While being funny and an amazing teacher, he also had a serious and stern take on our lessons. He provided encouragement and care for us and really taught us all the strategies well! Dan is the best teacher that really encouraged us to do our best and was very effective and efficient. This course made me really happy because of my encouraging teacher and the amazing strategies taught in our lessons. DAN SWANSON IS AMAZING!!!
I really enjoyed this course. The instructor I had, Dan Swanson, was very thorough and helpful. He explained how to apply the strategies to arrive at the correct answers in a clear and direct manner! He also offered excellent advice and tips for the week before taking the SAT, and the night and morning before, in addition to advice outside of the SAT.
Dan Swanson was my instructor and was extremely helpful. He is extremely friendly and elaborates on the strategies to help students master them, especially as he took the recent SAT and scored a 1570 on them. These strategies allowed me to successfully raise my score by at least 200 points!
I enjoyed watching every stream of Dan Swanson of Prep expert, but I think Prep expert can improve in getting the students to complete. Since I found it difficult to be motivated to complete the homework. But I will 100% recommend this to a friend.
Prep expert has been amazing. All of the strategies that they teach are super helpful and easy to apply, it really shows how you don't have to be a genius to ace the SAT. My instructor was Nishi and she was amazing! Not only was she super nice and friendly she was also amazing at explaining things. Everything had a reason, which really helped with the reading section because it made the answers way more clear. She was also able to make the most difficult seeming math questions super easy. Which really helped with my confidence because I was really nervous about the math section, but now I know that none of the questions are really that complicated. I truly couldn't recommend this course enough!!!!
Prep Expert is rated 4.66 based on 2,857 reviews