QVC UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend QVC UK

How would you rate QVC UK ?

"Their quick ordering, prompt delivery. Excellent customer service and feedback and their 30 day money on "EVERYTHING" they sell."
"Efficient, good quality, attractive prices, wide range of goods Lots of different ways to view goods and order"
"Very good service and items are very good quality they are accurate to their discription ."
"I purchased some Elemis recently and the delivery date was the next month and I didn't have to pay for it until it was despatched so I had another month to pay for it. They also kept me up to date with the progress of the order. Very good customer service."
"easy web-site to navigate & speedy delivery."
QVC UK is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!