CreationWatches.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com
Email, Live Chat
Over A Week

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy
Nice Hamilton Viewmatic. It took me 26 days to get the package to Spain with no registered track, but very happy on the wait. Good service and nice prices in general.
Dear Jose,

We are pleased that you liked the watch, pricing and the experience. Sometimes shipping delays can occur and on our part, we will continue to do our best to iron out delays. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
Watch is just gorgeous! Fast delivery, too!
Dear Johnny,

We are pleased that you loved the watch from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future

Sally
Great watch and quick shipment.

Sally
Great shopping experience. Nice Seiko SNZH53K1 watch, great price and fast delivery.
I'm one happy customer.
Continue with your great work !!!

BR
Dear Klemen,

We are pleased that you loved the Seiko SNZH53K1 purchased from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
I bought a Orient watch in last November and it arrived at portuguese customs at early december and stay there until February, 28. I have to paied 40% of watch price as tax. Really bad experience... Not to repeat... The only good thing is the watch.
Watch came new, original Japanese, in box with user manuals and warranty booklet. Customer service was very good in my case. I see lot of negative reviews about CS, but my experience was very good with them (with lady named Vanya).
But: watch was delivered with 5 days delay, due to problems and complications with DHL. First they asked me to send changed/corrected Invoice, then they charged me 21 USD for writing "custom clearance paper". They are first shipping service ever that charged me additional fees. I've lots of experience with purchases from different countries with different shipping services and local posts, and never needed to pay any additional fees. Because of that, only for stars, as there was no other option from CW for me to choose between different shipping options.
Dear ALUN,

On our part we do everything possible to make the entire experience smooth. Our happiness is in receiving confirmation from customers that they loved the shopping experience; it makes us very happy. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
Bad as it gets, i have not watch, no money and it does not look good as i'm ignored by customer service. By the way customer service is not working at all as is impossible to reach them. I recommend to avoid them at all costs. Buy it somewhere else on legit websites , they should be banned as the operate illegally!
We always try to give best service to our customers, we regret any inconvenience caused.
Totally utter waste of time and money, don't believe that they offer a good deal, it's all scam. Overpriced, issues with tracking, really bad customer service . Damaged or faulty stock with no option for return and refund. Will never ever use them again and beware what you will buy , go to shop rather loacally
"We always try to give best service to our customers, we regret for inconvenience caused. We have 30 days return exchange policy.
Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. We have no control over this. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this. Also, nothing is hidden and the fact that you have to pay import duty is mentioned on our website. Terms and Conditions (http://www.creationwatches.com/terms.html), shipping information page ( http://www.creationwatches.com/products/shipping.php ) and also in the FAQ ( http://www.creationwatches.com/faq.html ) on our website.
"
They declare that shipment to my country should take up to 15 days. I understand that there may be some delays on the way and this is not shop's fault, but the way they have tried to solve the situation is not good enough for me. First of all - they declare that cheaper postage option is trackable. Well, that's half of the truth. In fact only the so called limited tracking is possible - you can see when the watch was sent and when it arrived in country of destination. Nothing in between. After probably a month of waiting i decided to e-mail them. They said that they are going to email Singapore Post and ask what is happening with my package. And that went on for another half a month. After few e-mails I sent to them and getting an answer "We e-mailed Singpost..." i got the information i should call the Postal Service of my country and ask if package arrived. PS of my country said no, so i e-maild CW once again and they said they will e-mail Singpost again. I've waited for a couple of days and then I wrote an e-mail where I said that either they undertake a firm steps to solving my situation(for example: sending a new watch, getting some answer from SingPost about where the watch is at the moment, refunding my money) and I threatend them with using my PayPal Buyer's protection(I advise you to use PayPal). The package suddenly arrived in my country(and I know about this beacuse I kept on checking package's tracking number not knowing if it's worth anything). It's been 3 days since the package arrived. I still hadn't got any e-mail from CT with apologies, I am not even hoping for some recompensation anymore.
The watch has minor defect of it's mechanism that is common for this watches after waiting for few months to be sold and I am going to get it warranty reparied at Seiko certified service. I hope the Certificate of Guarantee is valid(it has the sellers stamp and the date of sale). I am very sad about CreationWatches behavior with this transaction and I am probably never going to purchase anything from them - unless the Certificate of Guarantee of my watch turns out to be valid and it will be profitable to pay for some decent delivery company(FedEx, DPD). I ordered another Seiko watch from some Japanese store at the same time - it arrived in ca.15 days, full tracking, original packaging, got the all documents and even a discount for next transaction. Learn from them Creation Watches!
We always try to give best service to our customers. Sometimes the shipment gets delayed and it is difficult to predict actual time to delivery. We apologies for late delivery, will take care in future purchase and try it never happen again. You can check serial number is on the back side of the watch and please filled the warranty by yourself.
Muy bien, ya es la segunda vez que compro, buen producto y buena atención yo aconsejo comprar en esta tienda, están mejor de precio que todas las que están por ahi aconsejadas, sobre los aranceles de frontera ya te avisan no engañan a nadie , por eso no entiendo esos comentarios de patio de colegio, aconsejo para comprar fuera de tu casa ser muy sensato y saber lo que haces, si no es así vete al corte Inglés.
Muchas gracias.

Sally
My 1st watch purchase from CW was for a Seiko SKX007 which was sent via DHL & arrived in less than a week to the UK, very impressive.

My 2nd purchase was for a much cheaper SNK809, this was only offered with Sing Post postage which is fine as it saves on the Import Duty & charges here in the UK however just bear in mind that it's quite slow, almost a month.

The watch is great & also the service that CW provided just slow postage but that's not down to CW.

I will definitely purchase again - Many Thanks
Dear Martin,

Sally
Many thanks to the whole team ! I received my watch in a perfect shape, brand new, excellent condition. The standard shipping (Registered Parcel) turned out to be great, the watch was perfectly protected and I am very grateful for this transaction.
Dear Blaise,

Sally
Excellent watch supplier, tried and trusted on many many occasions, my latest seiko skx009J is such a lovely watch, delivered safely once again by creation, the prices are fantastic and easily delivered to England, top marks.
Dear Ted,

Sally
Easy, reliable, hyper speed shipping and great prices! Will use again!
Dear Chris,

Our packing section and our courier partner are both pleased with your appreciation of their hard work. All the watches we sell are below market price as we do not have to spend on glitzy expensive showrooms. We are pleased that you loved the watch and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
I would like to thank CreationWatches for delivering my purchased watch within their promised delivery date.

I am very delighted that my watch arrived in very good condition, well packed and with all the documentation required.

I can say that, Customer Satisfaction is all about CreationWatches.
Dear Rudy,

Our packing section and our courier partner are both pleased with your appreciation of their hard work. We are pleased that you loved the watch and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
As usual, Delighted with the watch and service. Ordered late on Saturday from Singapore and had the watch by Wednesday in the UAE. Would recommend to anyone with a watch addiction.
Dear Andy,

Sally
Genuine product,took over a month to came,but i can't blame them but the Greek custum.
I payed extra taxes,but still worth it.
The only negative was the costumet support,in my first message totally ignor me,at the second in facebook they ansered after one day.
In general i am a happy costumer
Dear Petros,

Sally
I ordered orient star watch and everythig is Perfect. Very fast delivery 5 days. I will back this shoop.

Sally
Hello, I recieved my watch in perfect condition and well packed. (Like last time). Very happy to be customer at creation watches. It's easy and uncomplicated to order and it is fast delivery. Any time again. Thanks very much.
Regards
Niels Rathert
Purchased a Seiko SNZF17K1 for my father. Watch was perfect and arrived with 4 days. Good price and very happy.
One downside was I got caught by import duties which added almost 30% to price of watch (UK £99 cost + £30 tax) so it meant no real saving over local UK supplier prices. Not Creation fault and they do state fact on website, several colleagues at work have bought from Creation and not been taxed, so guess I was just a bit unlucky.
CreationWatches.com is rated 4.23 based on 1,358 reviews