The Hatch Chile Store Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Hatch Chile Store

About The Hatch Chile Store: At The Hatch Chile Store, we have a tradition of excellence. Each year we provide fresh and flame-roasted Hatch Green Chile to thousands of customers the world over. Whether you're a displaced New Mexican, a Hatch Chile Aficionado, or a business who wants to provide your customers with the world's best Certified Hatch Chile, we have you covered!

575-635-4680

support@hatch-green-chile.com

Under an hour

How would you rate The Hatch Chile Store ?

Sean S
"Not my first order.."
Diana D
"The Chile’s are amazing~~!! Your packaging needs a little attention, though..."
JENNIFER O
"My order was processed quickly and the chiles arrived in very good condition. They were very fresh and taste delicious! Will definitely order again!"
"I have ordered Hatch green hot chile the last few years, and I'm absolutely satisfied with the delivery. I intend to continue sharing my green chile with my neighbors here in Cali. The best fun is the roasting, then eating."
"this is the second time I've ordered from this store. Am very please yet again with the service and the promptness of shipment. I grew up in Colorado and it was very easy to find hatch chili and buy, but now that am living in Georgia, this makes it so much easier to get the chili needed for my winter time fix. That and the in-laws love when I make green chili and beans for breakfast, dinner, or whenever."
"Having lived in NM for many years and then leaving back to my home state of ND I was in serious withdrawal from my Green Chile stew. So grateful to have access to it again!! Thank you!!"
"Very convenient. Excellent packaging. I’ve gone to Hatch my whole like during chile roasting season and have missed it terribly since I moved. So happy I can order online. Great product. Excellent flavor."
"I ONLY ORDER ONCE A YEAR, BUT I LOIVE DOING IT. THE STAFF IS SO FREINDLY AND THE SERVICE IS GREAT. YOU CAN ORDER AND USUALLY WITHIN 3-4 DAYS YOU HAVE EXACTLY WHAT YOU ORDER. IF NOT HATCH CHILE WILL MAKE IT RIGHT AT NO COST. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK Dwight Harper (dlharpersr@yahoo.com)."
"I am so pleased with my order of Hatch Green Chili!! My order was sent exactly as I requested. I am so excited to know that I am able to order Hatch Chili year round. There is no chili grown in California that that can provide the flavor or degree of hotness of Hatch Chili. Thank you so much! I will be ordering more later.😋❤️"
"The frozen chile came fast and completely frozen, the package was in good condition and there was no leaking/sogginess from the box. I only with the Joe Parker I ordered was actually medium, its very mild."
"I took a package of the chile to my friends this weekend. we made 2 dishes..so good!! My great Aunt lived in Hatch!! her family is still.there..so many amazing memories ...thank u..package came perfect...except I didn't know water and sry ice makes steam..lol..thank u for the memories!"
"We had our Chile within days of placing our order. Customer service is outstanding. We have ordered both fresh and frozen Chile, it always arrives in great shape. I was concern about having fresh Chile shipped out of New Mexico, it arrived in excellent condition. We will continue to get our yearly Chile fix from The Hatch Green Chile Store."
"My mom and I love your product!"
"Just Wonderful! Living in Los Angeles it's really hard to get real Hatch Chili. Found you guys online, ordered and the shipment arrived really quickly! It is so nice to have a tase of home! Thank you so much for being there for us transplants!"
"Excellent products and service! Frozen chiles arrived exactly as stated with dry ice."
"Wonderful customer service and delicious product! So happy I can get fresh chiles across the country."
"I have been ordering chilies from The Hatch Chile Store for years. I have always had excellent service and the chilies are awesome. We love the fresh chilies and we order the prepackaged chiles, both are excellent. We will continue to do business with this great company. I highly recommend you trying their chilies."
"Love the products. A little pricey, but worth it. I live in Ca. and it is not easy to get Hatch Chile in small quantities here."
"I'm revising my last review. I did get some nice Chile's the second batch on both my orders. They were acceptable."
"So happy to be able to have Hatch Green Chiles in Wisconsin! Customer service was outstanding and Chiles were perfect. Jeff"
"Had 4 or 5 Big Jim’s that we’re spoiled and had to be thrown away. Also, Big Jim’s were difficult to peel, part of the flesh pulls away with the peel. Joe Parkers are great!"
"We received very good service and the chile is very tasty."
"Ordered the roasted, peeled, Hot Sandia as I always do. Thought I was getting this years harvest as i ordered it before Labor Day. Well, I got last seasons finale which was better and Hotter and more flavorful than I have ever received! Never worry about which year the chili is harvested, just order the product from Hatch Chile Store and you will never order from anywhere else again. 10 STARS!!!! ChileHead Forever! Joe Bill Moad Great State of Oklahoma!"
The Hatch Chile Store is rated 4.74 based on 2,594 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!