The Hatch Chile Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hatch Chile Store
Read The Hatch Chile Store Reviews

About The Hatch Chile Store:

At The Hatch Chile Store, we have a tradition of excellence. Each year we provide fresh and flame-roasted Hatch Green Chile to thousands of customers the world over. Whether you're a displaced New Mexican, a Hatch Chile Aficionado, or a business who wants to provide your customers with the world's best Certified Hatch Chile, we have you covered!

575-635-4680

The Hatch Chile Store 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Raymond Goldstein
The Hatch Chile Store 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Chris Hernandez
Fresh chiles arrived on time and they are amazing!
The Hatch Chile Store 5 star review on 21st October 2020
What a delight to receive a box of chiles in New Hampshire. The aroma was penetrating outside of the box before I even opened it. We lost 2 chiles to spoilage during shipment, but the following morning was blister, peel and process day. I still have one more small container of chile paste to make enchiladas during Thanksgiving weekend. Can't wait to order more!
I ordered fresh hatch chiles and the tamales, and I was very happy with both purchases. Will order again.
Received a few rotten ones; however was a great batch of chili.
I put Green Chilis from the 16 oz. bottle medium flavor in my slow cooker when cooking homemade chili. Let it sit a day in the fridge, the taste was great! I loved heating this homemade chili up and putting it over hot dogs and hamburgers because it was so snappy tasting with the Green Chile. I nice little bite but not overwhelming hot. Great!!!
My mother in Albuquerque used to mail Hatch green chiles to me in upstate New York. With third-day air they usually arrived in fairly good condition. This year I ordered directly from the Hatch Chile Store. Although picking and shipment were delayed by heavy rains, the chiles eventually arrived. They were in perfect delicious. We roasted them and immediately enjoyed a chile relleno casserole and grilled chile/cheese sandwiches. Delicious!
I was very disappointed with the product. I know this New Mexico Greens and what I got didn’t have any flavor. Very disappointed customer
We order from the Hatch Chili Store annually and they always ship them right to our door in Ohio. We are never dissatisfied as all of the chilis are healthy upon arrival. This year we ordered the Big Jim's and we are happy we did. So much flavor. I use them in all of my recipes. Thanks again Hatch Chili Store. We will be back again next year.
My mom used to live in New Mexico and I would always stop by a couple of times a year. Since I no longer have that opportunity, I was delighted to be able to order directly from you. The chili's I got were wonderful, and taste great in everything I put them in.

Thank you for being available without having to go directly to your store.

Margo L Carlisle
I preordered green chilies hot and extra hot online this year and it all arrived fresh and ready for me to roast. We don't get a lot of Hatch Chile in Washington so this was an excellent way to have chili from home. Great customer service
Great response to my questions and very helpful.
Loved the peppers. They arrived very fresh.
I ordered 5 lbs of hot hatch green chiles as well as some dried red and powdered dried red chiles. The fresh hot hatch shipped well, not a damaged or rotting pepper at all. I made and canned chile sauce and when they say hot they mean it. Not too hot though! I also made red enchilada sauce with the red ones and they are not as bitter as some, happy about that too. I plan to continue to order from here and love the recipes offered on the website. Thank you for shipping fresh peppers they are soooooo good!!!
My daughter was extremely happy with her chili order .3It arrived in excellent condition
Great Chilies as always.
First time buying online and it was pretty easy. I felt I had waited a long time for my order, but is was well worth it!!
First time ordering Hatch green Chile. Ordered a 25lb. box which was fresh and arrived on time all the way to Ohio. Best Chile ever!
Received order within a timely manner and were fresh. Love the spicy hot.
I ordered lumbre peppers and they were not spicy at all. You are clearly guilty of false advertisement and my family and I will never order from you again. I’m plan on reporting you the better business bureau.
I placed two orders
Hot/mild the mild came
First, I paid the extra cost of shipping and received it right on time 2 days from shipping. My chili was terrible....I roasted and peeled all chili the day it arrived and 80% of my chili had this cross grey color on the seeds. So disappointed could have rolled up $60.00 and burned it.

My hot was perfect.
I love hatch chili, so I can only rate this experience. Still going to eat hatch chili every chance I get, just don’t know if I will order fresh chili again.
Hi Jennifer,
We apologize that you did not have a great experience with your first order. However, it is hard for us to know if there is an issue if you do not contact us. With the 2-day shipping, we guarantee this to be fresh and if you have issues with your chiles you can always send us pictures to our support email. We attached a discount code to your customer account to use for a future order in hopes to improve your experience with us.
The Hatch Chile Store is rated 4.75 based on 6,470 reviews