The Hatch Chile Store Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Hatch Chile Store

About The Hatch Chile Store: At The Hatch Chile Store, we have a tradition of excellence. Each year we provide fresh and flame-roasted Hatch Green Chile to thousands of customers the world over. Whether you're a displaced New Mexican, a Hatch Chile Aficionado, or a business who wants to provide your customers with the world's best Certified Hatch Chile, we have you covered!

575-635-4680

support@hatch-green-chile.com

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate The Hatch Chile Store?

Suzanne J
"I received the shipment on time and the boxes were in excellent condition! The peppers were very enjoyable and delicious! Next year I will buy more! Thanks!"
Jim G
"Professional fast service and a delicious product."
"Live in Hawaii, but really miss New Mexico and the green chili. Thanks to Hatch and there great service, fast shipping and awesome email response, I now have green chili. Was still completely frozen when I received it."
"Great service, product was great."
"Love Hatch Chile’s and I’m so glad I finally found a place to order them while I live up north!!"
"I ordered Chile for my son who is a native New Mexican but now lives in South Dakota. He received his Chile timely and he is very happy with the product. I ordered the whole peeled Chile so he can make rellenos. The Chile is meaty and hot but not too hot. My son is in heaven. It is pretty expensive but worth the money as the happiness it gave my son is priceless."
"Easy to order, excellent preparation for shipping the Chile’s, and extremely delicious product!"
"We were late in ordering and they had what we needed. Shipping was on time and the quality of the chili is fantastic."
"My local stores do not sell any Hatch Chile. I was quite pleased to find it available here and placed my order!"
"Super fast shipping. Excellent service."
"My Chili's arrived perfect and delicious! I grew up in New Mexico eating Hatch green chili's. Makes me so happy that I can still have the chili's I love in PA. THANK YOU !"
"We received our chile on schedule. Still frozen. We enjoyed fantastic Chile Relleanos made buy our Son and Grandson visiting from New Mexico. The Big Jim Chile’s are great for that. We recommend, and will continue to order Chile from the Hatch Chile Store"
Veronica Z
Verified Buyer
"Arrival was expertly packed and the flavor of the Chile’s are perfect and just what I expected!"
"It reminded of when my Mom made chile verde for me. it is fantastic now I can make it like my mom did when I was growing up for my own family. I will definitely order again before my supply runs out. Thank you Josie"
"These are as good as any chiles for tacos, nachos, eggs--all kinds of dishes. Wonderful Hatch flavor."
"Shipment came to me still frozen, and in a timely manner. Will continue to order in the future."
"My experience was great. The on line ordering experience was very easy. The product was shipped at the next opportunity, and arrived at my friend's place in excellent condition. I will use this site in the future."
"Great Chile and fast shipping. Tastes like I’m back in New Mexico!"
"Good hot chile"
"Arrived in a very well packed box and chilies were frozen solid. Great service!!! Great chilies !!! Greatly appreciated customer service...thanks until my next order"
"If I wanted mild chile I could have bought Anaheim peppers...Your chile was very mild..."
Romulo,

There's actually a notice in bold, colored, all-caps on our medium-hot which states that "Medium hot is running milder than usual, please order hot if you want a good kick".

Thanks,
The Hatch Chile Store
"From the first smell of Hatch chile on opening the shipping box my mouth won’t quit watering. Love it 😍. Thank you for the New Year joy!"
"I mailed green chile to very close friends in Alaska for Christmas. They love it!"
The Hatch Chile Store is rated 4.74 based on 2,238 reviews