The Hatch Chile Store Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Hatch Chile Store

About The Hatch Chile Store: At The Hatch Chile Store, we have a tradition of excellence. Each year we provide fresh and flame-roasted Hatch Green Chile to thousands of customers the world over. Whether you're a displaced New Mexican, a Hatch Chile Aficionado, or a business who wants to provide your customers with the world's best Certified Hatch Chile, we have you covered!

575-635-4680

support@hatch-green-chile.com

Tell us how The Hatch Chile Store made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
Anthony W
"Chile arrived fresh on time and in perfect condition. It made my family very very happy!"
Paul V
"Outstanding as always"
"This is the best Hatch Chile Powder I have ever tasted; fresh, spicy and flavorful, just like Hatch Chiles should be ! If you can't take the heat, order the mild; still full of flavor ... thank you for an exceptional Hatch experience ! Blessings ... (photo below: Corn and Hatch ChileTamales smothered in Hatch Green Chile Sauce)"
"Best and easiest place to get the Hatch Chile's you can't live without. And get them the way you want."
"Twenty pounds of frozen whole peeled arrived rock solid! Great job by The Hatch Chile Store!"
"Nice work!!!"
"I complement the Hatch Chile Store on their excellent delivery service during a NW snow storm made for an enjoyable experience while we were snowed in. The chile is very delicious even though it is extremely hot. I am wondering abut a package of red chile power that I ordered at about the same time as my green chile order? Do I need to reorder?"
"Good"
"The Hatch Chili Store is everything you would expect a family owned business with pride in their products and service to be. Keeping it New Mexico real."
"Great peppers and superb service!!"
"I'm a born and raised Colorado Native so Hatch green chili is what you get every year by the bushels. When I realized I can order it and have it shipped to me in Florida I had to try it. The chili was packed in dry ice and sent to Florida. I defrosted a package and it was AMAZING. It's well worth the money."
"Thank you. I appreciate the fast turn around. My second order (#52884) was confirmed but I have not heard anything else since 2/2/19. Please advise relative the status of order #52884."
"Since moving from New Mexico I have felt the loss of red and green chilies deeply. Each time I visit I bring back as much as I can, however it never lasts for long. Now I have a way to get my chile when I crave it. My only wish is that the delivery cost be lessened when one orders more than one product due to the initial cost of delivery already having been paid."
"I have not used the product yet but the service was fast. The order arrived frozen and nicely packaged. Thanks"
"I still am waiting for half of my order"
"Easy ordering process. Great communication. Fast shipment. GREEN CHILE!!!"
"Delicious! Fast! Delicious! Convenient! Delicious! Oh yeah. And did I say delicious?"
"Quality chilis"
"After a very stressful week, the only thing that went right was the arrival of the chilies....thank you so much we will enjoy them. Those who have not found the quality and performance of Hatch's times is short."
"I credit The Hatch Chile Store with the great relationship I have with my son-in-law. Until I started shipping frozen chopped green chilis as a gift, I never knew what to send him. Now there is never any doubt and the chilis are always enjoyed! CHILIS FOR WORLD PEACE! Anne from Santa Fe, NM"
"Love them!"
"Excellent across the board from initial phone call to final, prompt delivery."
"The best tasting, full flavor chili powder in the world!"
The Hatch Chile Store is rated 4.74 based on 3,061 reviews