The Hatch Chile Store Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Hatch Chile Store

About The Hatch Chile Store: At The Hatch Chile Store, we have a tradition of excellence. Each year we provide fresh and flame-roasted Hatch Green Chile to thousands of customers the world over. Whether you're a displaced New Mexican, a Hatch Chile Aficionado, or a business who wants to provide your customers with the world's best Certified Hatch Chile, we have you covered!

575-635-4680

support@hatch-green-chile.com

How would you rate The Hatch Chile Store ?

(optional)

Ted O
Ted O
"The chilies are great, lots of green meat, and delicious. Good packaging too."
Suzanne J
"I received the shipment on time and the boxes were in excellent condition! The peppers were very enjoyable and delicious! Next year I will buy more! Thanks!"
"Professional fast service and a delicious product."
"Over the phone made it quick and easy. Love my “Got Hatch” tee-shirt!"
"The best chile on the planet. easy ordering , fast delivery. well packaged"
"Arrived incredibly fast & still frozen. Taste great! I could eat it everyday. Thank you!"
"I've ordered here a lot and always very pleased with your products. Shipping is great and fast! And the chile is delicious!!! Thank you, Julian Espinosa"
"Great product, packaging is perfect. It arrived exactly as expected, actually better than expected! We now have our Hatch chili in Georgia"
"I love Hatch Chile, but have no way to get them. I found out I could buy them frozen from Hatch Chile Store. The packages arrived in perfect condition packed in dry ice and surrounded by Styrofoam. Now I can enjoy them anytime."
"The product is the best. I injoy the flavor very much. Now the bad news. I’m almost out!!!"
Gretchen H
Verified Buyer
"I had an issue with our medium chile. When we mentioned it in our review, the owner emailed me right away and offered to fix our issue. I was so impressed at how quickly and efficiently he took care of the problem. 10+ customer service. Thanks!"
"Order sent on time, arrived in perfect, frozen state, delicious! Love it!"
"The green chile powder is distinctive and delicious. I'm happy this was available to purchase."
"Used hot and medium roasted and chopped for chili verde in local contest as judges choice!! Many years since our last win. !!! Our group was so proud!"
"I used to work in New Mexico and was fortunate to get amazing Chiles every year. Life has since taken me to the east coast and it had been years since I enjoyed REAL green Chiles. After recently seeing your company online I thought I would give your chiles a try. The website was easy to navigate and the ordering process was a breeze. The delivery was super quick and well packaged. I selected the frozen ones due to the current season, but the quality and flavor of your chiles was everything I had hoped for. I will definitely be ordering some fresh ones this season and look forward to my next batch of chiles from The Hatch Chile Store!"
"The Chili's arrived in two days very neatly packed. I ordered the roasted and chopped chili's, there were no seeds or skins left on them. I made a batch of green chili and it is one of the best batches that I've ever made. I will be ordering again!"
"On time delivery as promised. Good packaging and many thanks"
Kimberly C
Verified Buyer
"So happy to have Hatch Chile living in Florida! Great service!"
"I had my last green chili burger the day I left N M a few years ago. Been MISSING them ever since. They just arrived 💜💜💜 in perfectly frozen condition. Can’t wait to enjoy them!! Thank you soooo much. Connecticut"
"Yum... Do I really need to say more? Great service, on time delivery, best green chile on the planet ;^) -randy (Maryland)"
"Great Chile’s!"
"Order taken quickly and chiles showed up even faster and I. Great shape. Just finished the old batch and ready to enjoy the recent delivery."
"We always get our chilies and sauces from Hatch. They are the best we have ever found!"
The Hatch Chile Store is rated 4.74 based on 2,303 reviews