Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
Both of the Sakes I purchased were very good. I would definitely buy both of them again from Tippsy. Great summer drink at 5pm.
Great to finally have a place to get really good Sake. My wife doesn't particularly like sake butthis one was a big hit. Low alcohol and a bitof a spritx mad this one of her favorite wines.
Very impressed with your offerings of sake and your wonderful presentation. Looking forward to more tastings.
Have the annual subscription and have not been disappointed. Enjoy the videos and zoom interviews.
The combination of sparkling and light fruit flavor was amazing on a hot day! We were able to pair it with, strawberries, grapes, blueberries cheese, olives and crackers. It was a delightful snack prior to dinner.
Awesome selection!
Awesome sake!
Great Sake! Great prices. Fast shipping. Love it!
Website is easy to navigate. It doesn't take long to find what your looking for. Shipping went smoothly. I love how the have bundle sets so if your a newbie like me you can try a couple of different ones without getting overwhelmed with the selection of all the different single bottles of sake they have. The prices here are great for what your buying in my opinion. I also love the fact that the bottles come with notecards to help you better understand what your drinking and how you should drink it.
From a UX/UI standpoint, the website looks great! There are a few tiny things I would change if I were running the website though. So one of the problems that I had when on the website is navigation. There were times where I tried to find a specific tab or certain information but I couldn't find it/I had a hard time finding it. For example, it took me a little bit to find the "Our Story" tab. I personally would move it along side "Sake Box", "Assorted sets", "Bottles", and "Explore" tabs because I personally expect to find the "About/Our Story" tab up there along with those other tabs. The same thing goes for the "Blog" tab. But these are my personally opinion and I think other than those things, the sake, the subscription service and especially, at least for me, the sake lessons are great!
Excellent selection and pricing.
Hi Mike, Thank you so much for your review"!
Love the wide selection of sake! Affordable prices and lots of great info for a sake beginner as well. Will definitely have to order more in the future!
Hi, Thank you so much for your review.Awesome! You can take advantage of your membership benefit like free shipping for your regular order if you join membership or order subscriptions.
I love nigori sake! So refreshing. This is my new drink after the meal.
Hi Ikuko, Thank you so much for your reveiw!
I found it very interesting to try an expensive bottle and an inexpensive bottle. And guess what the results were? Didn't care much for the high price bottle but loved the moonstone and have already ordered two more bottles.
Hi Kevin, Thank you so much for your review. We are very happy that you have found your favorite sake that suits you. If you like moonstone, there are many other sweet and delicious sake on our website.
Fairly fast delivery and good prices.
Hi Alisa, Thank you so much for your review! We hope we will serve you much better next time!
I love this sake. It has a beautiful aroma and lingering flavor. I usually don’t like anything too sweet, however this is so refreshing and has become a standard, to have around.
Hi Cortney, Thank you so much for your review. This sake is sweet and refreshing, so it is not too sweet and easy to drink. On the other hand, we have some of sake is very dry, so please try it and find your favorite sake. We have subscription box on our website. If you order it, you can take some advantages of your membership benefit like free shipping for your regular order!
Very reliable, never had any issues. Go to for all my sake needs. Good service.
Hi Done, Thank you so much for your reply!
Got what I wanted, in a reasonable time
Hi Elle, Thank you so much for your review!
A premium sake that delivers on all fronts. Smooth, flavorful yet not too sweet. It's become one of, if not, our favorite...from folks who usually lean toward drier varieties.
Hi Marc, Thank you so much for your review.
I'm a big fan of the Tippsy
Hi Tate, Thank you so much for your review!
Tippsy is rated 4.78 based on 1,718 reviews