Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
Very fun, it being 1st time trying online ordering from home.
Thank you for ordering from Tippsy sake! Hope enjoying Japanese sake tasting at home would bring more joy to your life this year. Kampai!
Great selection of Sake! Easy to order, and got it dleivered quickly! highly recommend.
Thank you for your review!
good variety, decent prices, nice rewards program, great shipping, and a lot of great content... what else can you ask for?
Thank you for your review! Our honor to serve our customers!
pretty quick delivery (~1 week from order to receiving), careful packaging, reasonable price, and got a lot of good sake in stock!
Thank you for your review! We hope you enjoyed the sake, kampai!
Fast shipping, and they will resend damaged items at no cost instead of credit refund.
YES! We would love to have our customer still get the sake regardless the damaged package. We hope you still enjoyed the sake regardless the delivery situation. Kampai!
A lot of choice and nice reward program
Thank you!
Being a sake novice this is exactly what was in my head since first trying the beverage around five years ago. Comforting, fulfilling, warm. This particular bottle seems to capture that essence so simply and elegantly. There isn't much else I want in a sake.
Thank you for your detailed review! We are happy to hear this!
I started getting into sake tasting because of Tippsy. Winding down with a cup of nigori has been my favorite activities at night time
Thank you for your review and we are so honored to hear this. We hope you will enjoy each Japanese sake bottle! Your night activities is fabulous!
Fast and efficient delivery and a great selection.
Thank you for your review! We hope you enjoyed the sake as well!
I’m so glad I found Tippsy and taking the journey of exploring new labels. Tippsy is helping me to demystify Japanese sakes based on the variety and selection. So far I’ve bought the Nigori, Yuzi and sparkling wine sets. I’m having fun and loving the tastes!
Thank you for your review, Diana! We are so happy to hear this and please continue sharing with your friends & family, for having more fun with Japanese sake tasting!
Such a cute box and i enjoyed the variety! Taking time and opening one by one. It's awesome to have a guide book.
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear this and we hope you enjoyed sake bottles and guidebook so much!
The sake itself was very good , the delivery however was not. Package arrived 4 days later then it was supposed to ( paid shipping) and no there was not any weather event to prevent it. It was simply not processed in time for our event . Customer service offered me a return for which I was to pay and a $20 restocking fee ...
Hello, thank you for ordering! We are sorry to hear that your package was not delivered on the day that the carrier showed. Due to the Covid, there are many delayed delivery at the moment and we apologize for the inconvenience. As we mentioned in FAQ, "If the package gets sent back after the final attempt, we will need to charge $20 for either restocking or another attempt for delivery." Nor your package was damaged. Again, we are sorry to hear the package was not on time for your personal event and we hope your next delivery would be no issue.
Can you send me the tasting notes for these 5 sakes I ordered? I received the case of sake, but the tasting notes were missing

This is not a review, as I have not had the chance to open any of 10 bottles yet.
Hello, thank you for ordering! Unfortunately we do not have notes/cards for each bottles - we only for the subscription box. However, if you search each bottle on the website, all the tasting note are there. Please reach out to us if you have more questions!
The sake was good but it said on the description of the box that 10 small bottles would be selected and I only received 6. I see that the website now says 10-oz mini bottles but it has been changed since my purchase. I wrote customer service by and never heard back
Hi Tahila, thank you for your comment. We are sorry to hear that our website might have confused you. "Six carefully curated 10-oz bottles" might have been a tricky expression—but just to clarify, we have never offered 10 bottles for the sake box and "10-oz" is a size of each bottle. Our team will take your feedback sincerely to improve our website. We hope you still enjoyed those sake bottle you got in your first box! Please let us know if you are looking for any specific taste of sake bottle, we are more than happy to help and give recommendations!
Very good taste
Thank you! Kampai!
Berry good and good service
Thank you for your review! We are honored!
Looking forward to trying this item
Let us know if you loved it!
Loving Tippsy so far! It's been great to have 300mL bottles so I can try more kinds of sake more quickly, and the sakes I've gotten have been wonderful in taste, quality, and versatility. I also love all the educational and inspirational content on their website and on social media. Looking forward to lots more sake in the future!
Thank you for your review, Frank! We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed the sake! Kampai!
Great resource for affordable sake, highly recommend. Any difficulties and customer service is quick to reply, very quick!
Thank you for your review!
Tippsy is rated 4.78 based on 1,457 reviews