Tippsy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tippsy

Tell us how Tippsy made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Great prices, fast shipping with good packing and a well put together website. Great experience overall!
Tippsy has been a fantastic source to educate me on different types of Sake. I initially bought 3 bottles. Two of the three are superior and just what I wanted. I have yet to try the 3rd bottle. I would buy from Tippsy again. My only hesitation is that they use Fed Ex for delivery. Fed Ex in my area is not dependable. It took an extra week to get my Sake due to Fed Ex.
Love it! Sake is awesome and shipping is fast!!
Fast service, excellent selections
Lots of choices, great recommendations. Based on a try-out of 1 flavored sake recommended previously, now am expanding my horizons and trying out other flavored sakes on Tippsy. Would not have been able to explore (as in drink) different sakes if not for great selection on Tippsy. Shipping is prompt and bottles arrive in great condition. Tip my hat off to Tippsy!
This is the best place to buy sake!! See my blog below. https://norioonwine.blogspot.com/2020/01/tippsy-sake-best-sake-website.html
Thank you so much for your review article, Norio-san! So glad you liked Tippsy!
Informative web site, great selection and prices. Delivery was right on time.
easy to use site for easy drinking!
There was a slight hiccup where my package was broken in transit and I tried communicating with customer service with no avail but after the package was received the actual product was great! Thanks for the introductory set!
Great service and delivery !
Great experience, bottle was well packaged and arrived in excellent condition. This is my first sake bottle can't wait to try another.
Tippsy is an excellent company with a fantastic selection of great sake at great prices. The web site is easy and fun to use, making ordering a snap. Their promise of fresh sake is no advertising tactic. Did a head to head tasting with a bottle of the same sake bought at a local wine shop. The Tippsy bottle was fresher, fruitier and definitely tastier. So if you want great sake it's "good-bye local wine shop -- hello Tippsy!"
This is a fantastic idea. The world of Sake is so large and it is daunting to try to learn so much. I love getting to know these sakes.
Great price good quality.
The quality of the sake was perfect and the website was very helpful! I also like the information being shared in the newsletters.
Seamless experience from selection, ordering, and delivery. Wished there are more choices.
We have once a month subscription, for a year now and loved it so much we just signed up for another year! My husband is Sake Certfied (sake sommelier for those that don’t know) and he loves doing taste tests every month. Thanks for the great tasting note cards, he has written his notes and filed for future use. Great sake sight, great service, Thanks!
Amazing company will buy from again , I had an issue with my parcel since shipping never signed off on it to let me know it had arrived, tippsy went out and beyond and promptly sent me an order at no cost to me, which I'm really grateful for , as for the product it arrived in a box very well taped. The taste of the Genshu has a sweetness to it but is rather dry, would recommend to first time sake buyers since it's not overly expensive and has a good taste to it.
Tippsy's great. If you're a sake lover - or want to become one - there's no better way to get a fun and delicious introduction to one of Japan's treasures... sake!
Super-responsive customer support. I got to experience nice assortments of different sake through their curation, which I very much enjoy. I love how some brands' junmai daiginjo sake tastes so fragrant and flavorful.
Tippsy is rated 4.83 based on 224 reviews