TouchUpDirect Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read TouchUpDirect Reviews

About TouchUpDirect:

Thank you for shopping with us. TouchUpDirect offers the best touch up paint and the tools you need to do the job right.

We've been in your shoes: hoping we ordered the correct paint, but not quite sure we'll get it. That's why we started TouchUpDirect. Getting a good paint match should be easy.

TouchUpDirect can ensure you're ready for your next paint project. We'll get you the right paint so you can get it just right:

•The paint TouchUpDirect sells matches the factory coatings.

•Our paint is the good stuff: the same formulas as the manufacturers, mixed in the same machines.

•We'll put the correct paint in the best applicator for your repair.

•We stock the painting tools and accessories you need to do the best job possible.

•Ordering online is quick, simple and reliable.

•TouchUpDirect customer service treats you the way we'd want to be treated.

•We know paint, and we know what you want. Because we use factory paint specifications to ensure you get the right match, you'll get the correct paint even when the manufacturer offered dozens – or hundreds – of color options.

TouchUpDirect is a growing American company, adding hundreds of thousands of new customers every year. Our offices and production shops are in Southern California. Our paints are made and mixed in the U.S. Our professional staff has more than 40 years experience in the paint business.

We're here so you can have a good touch up painting experience.

Yours truly,

The TouchUpDirect team

7622 Van Nuys Blvd.

Tell us how TouchUpDirect made you happy
it did not work for me
The paint was dried upon receipt.
Pen was horrible, too thick and left giant paint marks. Do not buy
There wasnt enough touch up paint. The applicator was difficult to use. After allowing the touch up paint to dry as per the directions, the clearcoat washed the touch up paint out of every chip. Overall very disappointed!
The paint did not match the paint on my car, not even close, I called up several times asking how I could remove it and received two different instructions, nether work. I feel that I threw away money, I will need to go and have ny hood painted by a pro.
Color does not match. Not even close.
The paint came out terrible it came out all splattered from the tip bought another can that was overly priced also that was the same. Had to go for a different company To get it right. Never had a problem with spray cans before
Did not work very well. It made it look worse!
Too much work involved. Not easy to use.
The cap was not tight on the paint bottle. The inside of the shipping envelope was a mess. Enough paint remained in the bottle to complete the repair, but I would never buy from this vendor again.
After following all directions for ordering and preparing. The color was not even a close match. Very disappointed.
The color was totaly different with my car color
Provided manufacturer color code for my Infiniti G37. The color I received wasn’t even close to a match.
Did not match at all. Had to go to deal and their touch up paint. Would not recommend.
Didnt match
The primer pen was fine. Paint pen and gloss pen were both nearly dried up. There was very little paint coming out. Wasn't even enough to finish the dozen minor scrapes and dings.
The match wasn't even close
Primer was dried up.I used my own.Poor quality control.
Honda F6B touchup for gray matte finish not even close. Multiple calls and photographs sent. Minimal correspondence from Touch Up Direct will never use a product of theirs again my bike looks terrible and I look at it every time I get on it ...Worst experience with any company ever.
I wasn't expecting a 3 coat process, all I wanted was a pen that I could fill In scratches and paint chips.
TouchUpDirect is rated 4.61 based on 10,528 reviews