TourRadar Reviews

4.6
Based on 6,589 reviews
Read TourRadar Reviews

About TourRadar:

TourRadar is the world’s first Adventure Booking Platform, where you can effortlessly book private, group and tailor-made multi-day organised adventures in 160+ countries around the world.

Traditionally, booking an organised adventure was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry.

In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionised the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travellers, operators, and travel agents to organised tours through one platform.

TourRadar 5 star review on 2nd November 2021
ROBERT
TourRadar 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Cristy
TourRadar 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Fernando
TourRadar 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Fernando
Yesterday, I call Customer Service Agent for asking changes date of departure start on Madrid of Spain Saturday, 16 April 2022 for Saturday, 23 April 2022 because accidental I made a mistake. The Saturday 16 we arrival at 8.00 am to Barcelona on MSC cruise, therfore we will fly early morning to MADRID. The Agent toll me he can't make any change and shall send our request to the operator and copy email to me, he did not.
Hi Eduardo, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and provide your valuable feedback. We are delighted to see that our agent was indeed able to get in touch with the operator for you and update your departure to your preferred dates so that you can travel as planned! We are so excited to get you on your adventure and remain here for anything else you may need before, during or after departure. Kind Regards, The TourRadar Team
I booked four tours through to a radar and my experience has been really good!
very complicated booking feel
The website was easy to use with comprehensive details of the tour so I am sure what is included and is not. Few videos to watch which is great. Airport pickup at Cusco is a nice feature of our trip. It is my first time with TourRadar.
I've used Tour Radar before and will use them again! All enquiries were dealt with efficiently and promptly, and the personal messaging service was very helpful.
Great, you can get Best picket friendly tour.
After downloading & reviewing the trip itinerary & then making the decision to reserve, the booking process was extremely easy. I received confirmation of my booking from the tour operator within a few hours. I then reviewed the details of the booking to ensure that all the information required was correct & complete.
Customer service is very cooperative. Special thanks to Claire for answering and helping me with all my inquiries. Best
So far my experience booking with Tour radar was very good. They deliver prompt and secure service. I am happy that I have chosen them for my upcoming tour. Herman Strydom, South Africa.
Easy to use. Simple and straight forward
Rufus, my phone contact has been very patient and helpfyll.
It was so easy.
For the most part, the booking of our tour was easy and the communication with Tourradar reps was efficient. I guess the ultimate test will be seeing how well things are put together when we take the tour in March. Crossing my fingers that it is everything it is as amazing as it is advertised to be.
Very professional
Great customer service. Very quick responses.
Täuschung wegen Buchungsbestätigung und vier Tage später eine Absage mit Anzahlungsrückgabe. Das Embargo der USA. besteht seit JAHREN gegenüber Cuba, ich wurde getäuscht und hätte fast einen Flug gebucht.
Hallo Winfried, Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, uns Ihre wertvolle Bewertung und Ihr Feedback zu Ihrer Buchung zu hinterlassen. Wir bedauern, dass Ihre Tour aufgrund staatlicher Sanktionen nicht bestätigt werden konnte. Bitte seien Sie versichert, dass Ihr Platz an der Tour weiterhin vom Reiseveranstalter gehalten wird, und wir haben uns direkt auf unserer Plattform mit Ihnen in Verbindung gesetzt, um Ihnen bei der Bestätigung Ihrer Buchung zu helfen, falls Sie sich dennoch auf dieses Abenteuer begeben möchten! Für alle anderen Fragen stehen wir Ihnen rund um die Uhr zur Verfügung. Mit freundlichen Grüße, Das TourRadar-Team
Very clear. I had instant on-line help with an actual human.
Gabriela replied to my inquires every quick and answered all my questions. Good expierence.
Easy booking my tour
Prompt response and follow-up.
TourRadar is rated 4.55 based on 6,589 reviews