UberEATS Reviews

8% of reviewers recommend UberEATS
1 New Reviews Written
10PM
10PM

Tell us how UberEATS made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"UberEats UberEats and all their delivery people are terrible. They have 3 things to do. Pick the order up, check the order and make sure everything is correct and deliver the order. If something is missing they are to get that before they deliver it. A missing item is not the restaurants fault it is the deliveries persons fault for not checking the order. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY/APP. YOU ARE BETTER OFF ORDERING TAKE OUT AND PICKING IT UP YOURSELF WHICH IS QUICKER, EASIER, YOU KNOW YOUR ORDER WILL BE CORRECT AND ABOVE ALL IT IS CHEAPER"
Are you UberEATS? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback UberEATS receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Terrible experience. I used the service religiously until today. It was stated that the delivery would be between 25-35min. It took an hour. I understand that sometimes it takes a while but then I got the complete wrong order. I called and they said they would refund for the order but they would not give me a discount on the order I was about to place for the same order. They just lost my business forever because they refused to give any type of discount for an order that I would be waiting another hour for. Terrible."
"Ur customer service rep was very rude and refused to cancel my order even though there hadnt even been a driver assigned to it yet. I never recieved my food and i still didn’t get a refund. Worst experience i have had with ubereats"
"Pretty dire. Ordered a breakfast at about 10am and the estimated time just kept getting pushed back. An hour and a half later, we called up only to be told the order had been cancelled. Had we not called I think the App would have left us hanging for hours. Terrible App - and also reflects badly on the restaurants that use them."
"So our Uber Eats driver either took our food home or delivered it to a friend and not us. After finally tracking down a phone # for them we were told that when they contacted the driver he said he didn’t know what happened but he did not follow the delivery route to our house. So he LIED. They refunded our money, BUT said they had no other means of compensation. No credit, no nothing. We waited over an hour to see that our order said delivered when it was not. Then 15 minutes to contact CS, now we have to figure out what we are eating an hour and a half later and now that it’s late most places are closed. I guess it’s a can of soup for me. Terrible customer service! Don’t use Uber Eats!"
"How many chances do you give UberEats?? 3 times this week the food has sat at the restaurant waiting to be picked up. UberEats cant facilitate the 20 - 30min delivery time frame they boast on the app. So we call UberEats 2hrs after the delivery time promised. They guy tells us out order has been cancelled as no driver could pick it up!! Are you serious UberEats?? We sat here for 2hrs wondering where our food is, and you didnt even bother to tell us it wasn't coming. You can jam your offer of a $10 voucher. I wont be using your useless service again. You cant even deliver a courtesy phonecall, or an apology. How can I trust you with our food??"
"Horrible!!! Never received my order...called and spoke to a manager and she was so disrespectful and wanted me to place another order so that she. Could refund my first order which does not make any sense! I will never use them again...don’t waist your time using this company!"
"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!! I have ordered through ubereats, skip the dishes and just eat many times. However, a good business is not defined by what they do but how they treat their customers. I had ordered food from a burger company in Toronto through ubereats. The ubereats driver arrived 15 minutes late. Then she gave us the wrong order. Thankfully I noticed that and informed her right away because the order she provided had food that I was allergic too. The ubereats driver compared the order to what she was told and said it was accurate. Then we called the restaurant with the ubereats driver there. The restaurant said we are responsible to call the ubereats customer service for them to send another driver to retrieve our food for delivery. Now its 30 minutes after our food was supposed to arrive and I call ubereats and they say they can's do anything and we must contact the restaurant (lady was very rude). We call the restaurant saying they can't do anything so they will call ubereats. They don't get back to us for 20 min. Then the restaurant is like we close in 3 minutes so we can't do anything for you since your order has been cancelled (by ubereats). I call ubereats back as they are liable for this mistake in delivery and the representative said he can't do anything and he will try to give the phone to a manager. He gives the phone to the same girl ( I think) and once again this is 2 hours after my food is supposed to be delivered where they are not willing to talk to me or do anything to get me new food. I ended up ordering from Skip the dishes as a result of this. THEY HAVE AWFUL customer service and DO NOT take any initiative for mistakes they make. THEY WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!! DO NOT ORDER WITH THEM!!"
"Was a loyal weekly customer for my cheat day until tonight. Ordered from the 30-40 min delivery restaurant menu. At 40 min my order still said "Preparing Your Order" in tracking with no new updates. Called to cancel my order since outside delivery window at this point, and I had to leave my location to drive 45 miles home. Was told by both the initial customer service rep and her "manager" (seriously question that truth of that title in hindsight) that I still had to pay for my order. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS CLOSE TO AN HOUR AFTER ORDERING WITH NO DRIVER PICKUP. Had to force the manager to admit it was way outside of delivery window by giving a step-by-step elementary lesson on telling time. When she finally admitted that it was indeed way outside of delivery time with no driver even assigned to my order, all she could read from her script was "I can see your point, but for this order you still have to pay". Ridiculous bullsh*t and poor customer service!! I told her any charges to my account will be disputed and explained that I would no longer be using their app since customer service can't be trusted to be loyal in return. Apparently my order arrived AFTER I left (still very hungry by the way), & a friend explained the situation to the driver. HE cancelled the order without charging me after explaining it to the restaurant and his supervisor. It's a shame that the drivers care more for what could be a fabulous service than customer service/corporate. Never again. Door Dash now has a new customer."
"Cancelled my order that was Overpriced even when I got the cheapest thing for 2.75. It came out to 7.00 dollars. Delivery is horrible and takes too long to come. As a result, I didn’t even get a refund for something that wasn’t even on th way. Don’t recommend this."
"Restaurant never even received my order! This is the 2nd time there is a mess up. Once it was for an order when wrong items were delivered and today restaurant never even received my order. What kind of business are they running? Is this a joke? People waiting for food and website keeps showing new delivery time every minute without any explanation. No online chat support, no customer service number for immediate service. They keep people hungry. There isn't a bigger sin that that in the world. My little boy was waiting patiently. I ordered when I was at work and my friend was watching him. Finally they managed to go out and eat which was waste of time anyway. Since friend had to go from work time. I am going to complain about this ridiculousness."
"After waiting for an hour my order was cancelled, after speaking with ubereats customer service she “apologized” & the remedy for the inconvenience & lack of consideration was to put in a report & not charge me for a order I did not receive. Needless to say if common sense does not show some initiative to at least entice me to use ubereats again I will stick with door dash... I’ve already deleted the app"
"UBER EATS IS AWFUL Ubereats needs to redo their cart system. Even though I have close to 250 dollars in credit on my account it won't let me order because their app can't even verify my credit card. Both email and phone customer service were worthless. Phone said I had to contact via email, but I have sent 5 emails now and have not even gotten a response that made me thank they even read my emails. Many others I have read are having similar problems. I would run into I5 traffic at rush hour to stop a nickel rolling in their direction."
"used a promo code .. they accepted it but after bill was nothing taken off. They said " sorry you have to put code in first" Surprisingly I had .. when it didn't take off money I thought wrong browser so I swapped and redid browser .. When I tried dif codes it said" you already have a code applied" After I informed them they said the code wasn't available in my area.. Code for we are a rip off company that doesn't honor codes if we can trick you into using one. If wasn't allowed why the #$%@$% did you accept it ??? Uber and Uber eats are now deleted from anything I will ever use .. and I am passing the word around to everyone I know (and everyone they know) thank you for showing your true colors Before other people made the same mistake!!!"
"Had cold food, called customer care, talked to three different representatives including one supervisor and uber eats still would not refund or give me compensation for my food being delivered cold they only run around in circles and blamed the restaurant for the cold food and that they would file a complaint with the restaurant but I would not be getting a refund or compensation for my order! Using Amazon restaurants or DoorDash from now on"
"At first, we thought UberEats was a great option. It delivered food that we normally wouldn't be able to get through delivery. I found out today, when I checked my bank account, that I was charged an additional $13.97 fee for "Busy Area" by Uber--on top of the $4.99 booking fee. This is not something that showed up on my bill when I placed my order. It only showed up after the fact, when I got my final receipt in my email and when I looked at my bank statement. If I had known, when I was placing my order, that I would be charged an extra $14, I would have cancelled and gone to pick up my order myself. But, Uber didn't give me that option. Because they sneakily added the charge after we were finished doing business. Shoddy business practices. Stealing from customers after the fact. I will NEVER order from UberEats again, and I will NEVER use Uber as a driving service again, either."
"would not give them that as a dad we have a treat every now and then the boys asked for md tonight 2 and a half hours later after wrong order the kids settle for a sandwich as they said we don't want to eat that it's cold DONT ORDER FROM THESE"
"Worse experience ever!!! Some random guy a free meal that was mine because the driver did not know what he was doing!"
"I had 2 separate orders, my driver was so lost and confused. He did not know where my apartment was. I sent my son to get the food while I ran back up to get him a tip, meanwhile he gave one of my orders away to some random guy on the street. I could not reach the driver and then I called the customer service they were unapologetic for my experience. All they said was your order was cancelled and no money was charged. They did not care!!!"
"yay! Awesome!"