UberEATS Reviews

5% of reviewers recommend UberEATS
1 New Reviews Written
5PM
5PM

Tell us how UberEATS made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"IF THERE WAS 0 STARS, I'D BE THE 1ST TO GIVE IT! THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER, ROBBING PEOPLE THEIR MONEY, YOU SHOULD BE IN PRISON! ORDERED FOOD, NEVER GOT IT DELIVERED, NO CALL, NO NOTIFICATION, AND NO REFUND? WHAT A JOKE! 0 PROFESSIONALISM! YOU GUYS SUCK!"
Are you UberEATS? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Manager was a right twat. Kept reapting himself. Dinner took well over a hour just to be cancelled. Worse company in the bloody world!"
"delivery time went from 1025 to 1045 to 1055 to 1105....games are being played with time, food and money...eventually order was cancelled"
"They only cancelled my order, when i ordered. I reordered again,but with different location,they cutmoney from my paytm account. Worst uber eats they were spamming our paytm accounts and taking money if we cancelling orders. for their wrong cancellation also, they had taken money. I filed a case over consumer court. guys promote in socialmedia too ubereats is playing."
"I am constantly ordering from Uber Eats - and constantly fighting with their customer service reps for overcharging and double charging. I usually have to dispute with my credit card. I had one support ticket with uber eats that was closed and reopened 50+ times as I fought with a rep who decided to have a battle of the wits in closing my ticket unresolved. It's pretty bad."
"Wrong food supplied and yet Uber blames on customer. Services especially on prepaid orders are very pathetic and disappointing"
"I hate their customer service. The driver was okay, just a kid, so I wouldn't expect the world, but i tried multiple discount codes and they all 'applied' and worked but neither one of them actually worked. The prices are also horrible, but me and my family were hungry and the place we ordered from didn't work with deliveroo or any other delivery place. I was given a discount code from the app as well and it still didn't work. They are money hungry, no wonder they have such shitty reviews"
"Avoid these losers! Ordered food for first time through UberCrap. Food arrived 10 minutes late, driver didn't ring my phone when special request was given and even my food arrived cold!!! Contacted the restaurant who told me Uber Eats are responsible for the delivery as they could have back logs of orders to deliver! Not my issue! Uber Eats have replied - We're sorry to hear that your order arrived late, and that you were unhappy with the temperature of your food. We understand it’s frustrating when you’re expecting a dish to come at a certain temperature and it doesn’t. Unfortunately, we're unable to provide a refund under these circumstances. What shoddy service! For everybody with issues, call you banks and demand a chargeback for your order! Uber Eats should not get away with this rubbish service!"
"When it works, it’s great. But recently, it’s been AWFUL. Service fees were added, on top of taxes, tip and a delivery fee. And THE PEOPLE KEEP FORGETTING ITEMS THAT WERE PURCHASED. Uber “applied a discount” to account for my most recent missing item and said it would be applied to my next order and it never was!! Paid full price for the next order as well. They emailed saying “it was successfully applied to your order #****” and I emailed them back a snapshot of the receipt with NOTHING applied and haven’t heard anything back. So basically just supposed to eat that money. I paid for something that I never received on multiple occasions. Only raised an issue with Uber ONCE because I knew it would be a pain. Guess I was right. Used to love this app but they have lost me as a customer."
"placed an order from McDonald’s… I placed an order from McDonald’s mainly for my little girl who I have every other weekend, when the driver was allocated I sent him a text to let him know where we were and how to access the flat, to make his life easier. For some reason he was driving round in circles I tried to call several times, I messaged him, yet all my communication was ignored and eventually it said my order had been delivered. When I tried to get through to customer services, it took a long time, no one to speak to but after several messages and a long wait eventually I got a refund, I was stressed, my daughter was hungry, upset and needed her bed, yet no apology or any suggestion of a good will gesture, in fact I was told if she’s still hungry place another order, disgusting service and treatment of loyal customers."
"This company is awful! After receiving an incorrect order and speaking to their customer service for 20mins they refused to cancel the subsequent order after Mcdonalds were going to take another 30mins to deliver the food."
"Uber eats service is really bad! Use grubhub or other delivery apps, Uber eats gets most of the orders incorrect then they don’t want to help you fix the problem! I hope they read this message and other bad reviews and try and improve, but as of right now their customer service really sucks!!"
"Uber eats customer service really sucks! I thought I’d give them a chance to prove other comments wrong but Francis the rep and Donna the so called manager was rude and not helpful at all, DO NOT USE Uber eats, use other apps but not Uber eats."
"Absolutely deceptive UI which doesn't have an easy way to cancel order if accidentally placed. The promo codes that I have on my account aren't even applied at checkout. Very deceptive tactics used by a giant corporation like Uber which seems to have figured out that deceiving people is the way to go in terms of making money. Pathetic."
"The most terrible app in the world!!!! Those A holes charge you for every small thing you purchase this is greedy and indeed thrives!!!"
"Horrible experience. I live on a huge hill and never have I seen a bicycle delivering Uber eats in my area. It is nearly impossible. I called customer service and they were no help. It will probably take this guy 2 hours to get to me and by that time my food will be no good. I asked for a refund and customer service was useless. I will be switching food deliver apps. This is not my 1st problem with them."
"The worst place to order I order 2 big Mac meals and happy meal for my daughter ... They didn't bring no chips in any meal the bring a big Mac whit out bread and when I call the customer service a guy who identify himself a manager whit a name of "Anil" say we facing technical issues and is bathing we can do about it so they still my money and they don't find any solutions and go over and over the same conversation so the are the worst customer service and stealing money from poeple avoid any Uber eats"
"Wrong orders, missing items, portion size too small, orders arriving 30 minutes to 1 hour late. After experiencing ALL of the above issues at the same time, each and every time, consistently for my last consecutive orders, I've had it."
"Sh*te. Utter sh*te"
"I have ordered 2 items from an restaurant using this app. They have delivered one item. I have raised and called the help. But they told me that to help on this issue and they didn't refund the amount also"
UberEATS is rated 1.22 based on 259 reviews