Unique Magazines Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"I’ve yet to receive the magazine I ordered. It’s not out yet. But I have another subscription with unique magazines and unfortunately due to the large format of the magazine and the minimal paper envelope, it arrived rather bent and dog-eared. Not great as it’s a pricey art magazine."
Good Afternoon, Thank you for your feedback. The magazine you have ordered will be packed in bubble wrap to ensure safe delivery for you. Hopefully this one will get to you perfectly safe. Please let me know if it doesn't as all of our magazines should arrive in perfect condition. Kind Regards
"Thank you! Would recommend for import magazines"
"I order from unique magazines a lot.very quick delivery,always packaged well.when I need to talk to them they are quick to answer,always friendly and helpful"
"Faster Delivery and magazine was in good condition!"
"EXCELLENT ADVICE GIVEN ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS BY COLLETTE CULBERTSON ON THEIR HELP LINE"
"Delievered fast"
"I found the Unique Magazines service excellent, and was amazed at how quickly my request was dealt with and how soon Paris Match appeared in my post. Thankyou for being so efficient and user friendly."
"They are a birthday present for my 12- soon to be 13 year old grandson. He loves them."
"I was a bit disappointed when I ordered 'Pilates Style' in September in order to get the September / October issue which is out to receive the July / August issue. On a positive note it arrived within a couple of days of my ordering it."
Hello, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that you received an issue you were not wanting. Our subscriptions start straight away if there is an issue in stock. We are currently developing the website so customers can choose their starting issue. The next issue is also on its way to you. Hopefully, this will be with you within a few days. There has been lots of problems getting hold of this magazine and we have to export it direct from the publisher in the USA to ensure our customers get their magazines. I hope you enjoy. Kind Regards
"So pleased to have found Unique Magazines who consistently deliver my lovely Daphne's Diary on time and let me know when it's being sent. Incredible price for this mag too. Thank You again UM"
"Prompt to answer queries, polite (which isn't as common as you'd like), and very helpful - if I've had a problem, they bend over backwards to solve it. I particularly love the email telling me when they post an issue of my magazine subscription - it makes it easy to keep track (and I live in Australia). Thanks!"
"Magazine was interesting and informative"
"Avant garde, informative , diverse, might provoking . A treat everytime"
"I would give zero star rating because I we have not received our order and have not had a response from this company. Are they legit or is this just another fraud"
Thank you for your feedback. I can confirm you have been in touch with a member of our team. I can confirm we have posted 2 issues of your magazine to the USA. The first on 30th July and the second on 4th September. The first issue should have arrived before now. The second issue is still in transit. We will extend your order by 1 issue to compensate for this missing issue. Please let me know if the second issue has not arrived by 30th September. By this date we can assume it has been lost in the post. If this issue has not arrived by then we will cancel and refund the whole order as there is no reason why those two issues have not arrived. Kind Regards
"It's great if it actually arrives. They keep changing the allowable time of when the item should arrive internationally. The emails state 7 working days, and the email I got from their "office" now says 22. Seems they are trying to cover themselves rather than taking care of their customers."
"I was really pleased with this company as i received my magazine the day after ordering, i would highly recommend this company to other buyers."
"Very quick to deal with magazine purchase and quick delivery time. Good on communication and customer care. Overall very pleased and I see no reason to go anywhere else for my magazines. Would recommend."
"I am still waiting for the delivery of Die Bunte Magazine"
Thank you for your review. Your replacement issue was posted on 13th September, so hopefully it will be with you soon. Kind Regards
"From start to finish the service excellent. Polite and staff on the ball. Thanks and magazine enjoyed by recipient."
"still haven’t received my magazine"
Thank you for your feedback. You ordered a next issue from us. I have checked the national database and this issue does not go on sale in the UK until 24th September. As soon as we receive stock your issue will be posted and we will send you an email to let you know it is on its way. Kind Regards
Unique Magazines is rated 4.47 based on 1,357 reviews