Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Mum loves her weekly magazine yes it’s expensive but it saves me having to worry about getting her magazine each week
Hi Maureen, thank you for your review and 5 star rating. We are glad that your mam is enjoying the subscription! - Jessica :)
Excellent TV Magazine and good delivery.
Hi John, thank you for the review and 5 star rating! We are glad that you are enjoying your subscription! - Jessica :)
My magazine came on time and I was fully informed about when and which number it was. The magazine is full of puzzles which kept me busy for more than a month, so much so that I have a surplus to catch up on.
Hi Sandra, thank you for your review and 5 star rating! We are glad that you are enjoying the magazine and the service! - Jessica :)
Delivered to Alsace in good time and good price. Fun magazine.
Hi David, thank you for your review and 5 star rating! We are glad that you are enjoying the service and the subscription! - Jessica :)
An excellent method of ordering and receiving publications that would normally be difficult to receive on a regular basis. Faster too!
Hi Michael, thank you for your review and 5 star rating. We are glad that you have found our ordering process excellent as well as the delivery! - Jessica :)
Really enjoyable puzzles and they are of the difficulty advertised
Hi Ruth, thank you for your 5 star rating and review. We are glad that you are enjoying the puzzle books! - Jessica :)
Always arrived on time and keeps me occupied for hours.
Hi Brigitta, thank you for your 5 star rating and review! We are glad that we have provided a great service for you! - Jessica :)
Magazines always arrive on time
Hi Peter, thank you for your review and 5 star rating! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the service! - Jessica :)
always on time and in good condition.
Hi Rebecca, thank you for your review and 5 star rating. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the subscription and service. - Thank you! - Jessica :)
Interesting articles and stories. Varied content.
Hi Rita, thank you for your review and 5 star rating. We are glad to hear you are enjoying the subscription. If you have any feedback regarding the service, please do not hesitate to let us know! - Jessica :)
I am very pleased with everyday wordsearches. I have been doing the searches for many years. I look forward receiving my monthly wordsearch in the post. They are well worth 5 stars. Thank you. Marion
Hi Marion, thank you for your review and 5 star rating. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your subscription and the service! - Thank you! - Jessica :)
I have recently purchased a magazine subscription from Unique Magazines and found them extremely helpful especially Ellie. Good communication and my husband has already received his first issue. Wouldn’t hesitate to order again.😊
Hi Carole, thank you for your 5 star rating and review. This is brilliant feedback and I will be sure to pass this onto Ellie! I'm glad to hear you will order again and that the communication you have had with Ellie has been brilliant. - Jessica :)
No complaints, a regular service of a quality publication.
Hi, thank you for your review and 5 star rating. We are glad that you are enjoying the service and subscription! - Jessica :)
When codeword letters are entered in the puzzle page, puzzle on the other side is ruined, as the blank black squares transfer the letters on the other side of the page. This is due to very thin pages and the ink used. To overcome this I use a blank card in between the pages so as not to mark the other side. I do enjoy doing the puzzles.
Hi, thank you for your your review. We would recommend using a ballpoint pen or pencil to help with this! Thank you for your three star rating - please let us know what else we can do, as a service to ensure we receive 5 stars next time! - Jessica :)
I have used Unique Magazines on several occasions over the past couple of years and have found their products to be of a high quality and their delivery always on time. I have found the staff pleasant to talk to and they respond quickly to enquiries. They are now my 'go to' company and I would recommend them to other customers.
Hi, thank you for your review and 5 star rating. We are glad to hear that we are your go to company and that you'd recommend us to others. We are so happy that you're enjoying the subscription and service! - Jessica :)
get this magazine delivered to Ireland, comes on time every month, has some lovely patterns, gives my husband(who is very good on the knitting machines) plenty to do during the covid lockdown & also on these long winter nights
Hi Eileen, thank you for your review and 5 star rating! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the service and subscription! - Jessica :)
Fast delivery
Hi Colleen, thank you for your review and 5 star rating! We are glad you are enjoying the service and subscription! - Jessica :)
Easy to order, promises fulfilled, very reliable service. Thank you everyone.
Hi, thank you for your review and 5 star rating. We are glad that you have enjoyed the service and the subscription. - Jessica :)
I ordered this beautiful magazine for my friend and she loved it so much, I've renewed it for another year. Thank you for the prompt service
Hi Marian, thank you for your review and 5 star rating. We are glad to hear that your friend has enjoyed the subscription and that you've renewed! - Jessica :)
Really pleased I ordered an annual subscription. Easy to do. Hubby is really pleased to get a new puzzle book every month
Hi Barbara, thank you for your review and 5 star rating. We are pleased to hear you and your husband are enjoying the subscription! - Jessica :)
Unique Magazines is rated 4.35 based on 5,303 reviews