Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Very good and easy ordering with lots of mags. Postage times very variable. Eg Royal Mail "Priority mail" to Europe recently took four weeks. However blame can't be laid at door of U mag. They said they would take it up with their RM acc manager.
Excellent service
Absolutely brilliant service never had a problem received my take a break magazine every week on time and at a great price can’t fault this service
Twice now the magazine has arrived several days late - and this matters when it's a TV magazine. Have had to go out and buy a copy.
Hi, Sorry to hear this. We send out TV magazines 1st class every Tuesday, which is a day earlier than the shops get them in. They should arrive by the Saturday and if not, we will always compensate. My apologies but we cannot send these any quicker :( I have extended your sub by an issue to compensate for the late arrival, and I do hope this is okay. Kind Regards, Ellie.
I haven’t received any magazines yet!! Ordered a 3 month subscription for Cat World 8th March and I am still waiting. Please can you look into it.
Hi, So sorry to hear this. I have checked in with suppliers, to find out when we are due the next issue of Cat World. I will then drop you an email as to when your subscription will start. I appreciate your patience. Many Thanks, Elie :)
Excellent company fast delivery time.
I would of marked excellent but we haven’t received last weeks magazine yet. As we’ve now had the bank holiday I’m expecting it to arrive next week (as per yesterday’s email) so this will be 2 weeks late.
Hi, So sorry to hear this. I can confirm I have extended your sub by an issue to compensate for this missing issue/late arrival. I do hope this is okay and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. Have a nice day. Thanks, Ellie :)
I am so pleased that Unique Magazines can send comics to my grandchildren in Luxembourg, especially as I haven't been able to see the family for over a year. The children love getting comics in the post. Thank you very much!
Hi, This is great gift to keep in touch with family, as they arrive each week or month, meaning the joy of the gift will last longer. It will definitely put a smile on their face as I know how popular Cbeebies and Explorer magazine is! Thanks for the feedback and have a great day. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
Great service!
Hi, Thankyou ! You have made our day. Have a lovely week. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
A very easy website to order magazine subscriptions. They have a very wide range of magazines to choose from at very reasonable prices. The magazines always arrive on time and are the delivery charges are very reasonable too. Thank you!!!!
Hi, Thanks for the feedback. We have some amazing magazines, which can suit almost everyone! What's on TV is a perfect magazine to keep up to date with all the latest exciting TV, So it is lovely to hear you are enjoying it. Your welcome and thanks for ordering. Kind Regards. Ellie
I have subscribed but still have not received my magazine after a month.
Hi, I am so sorry to hear this. I have emailed our suppliers to find out when this next issue is due to get to us and will be back in touch with you via email to confirm this. I apologise again and appreciate your patience. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
Really disappointed. Purchased a magazine at the beginning of March and a month and a half later we still have no magazine. No one let me know of the problem with the supplier until I contacted them. Surely they should be checking that the magazines have been sent out? No offer of a refund. But offered the following edition instead. More waiting. Won’t be using Unique again I’m afraid.
Hi, so sorry to hear this. We have a Non dispatch report, in which we can see which magazine have not been sent, from customer orders. This means we can contact suppliers and get further information. There is a long list to go through and I am so sorry for any inconvenience regarding the title you are enquiring. The May edition is due to be sent on or around the 15th of April 2021 however, please do contact me directly if you wish for a refund so I can get this sorted ; ellie.purvis@uniquemagazines.co.uk. I do hope this helps and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
Unique Magazine was very understanding.
I have been having subscriptions from Unique Magazines for a couple of years now. 99% of the time things run smoothly & on the 1% that have been a problem, their customer service team have acted quickly to resolve the issues
Buying my crossword book from Unique Magazines ensures a quick delivery, and saves me trawling from shop to shop to see if they have the one I want. Excellent service. Will continue to buy from them.
Can't get my magazine anywhere but Unique Magazines had it. Brilliant service , get email saying item dispatched 2 days later it arrives, very well packaged to. Thank You
magazine arrived sat morning , thank you for excellent service.
Regular updates on delivery. Good rervice.
Magazines arrive promptly Good service for over 12 months
The service second to none and the people manning the office polite and whole process easy. A pleasure to deal with.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.30 based on 4,417 reviews