Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Great content, good mix of facts and humour.
The magazine is for our son has he livestock do arrow words, so I thought I would get him a year booking. And he is over the moon with it, so thank you very much for helping me set it up. Very pleased. Yours pb
Ellie responded to my email straight away and went above and beyond to sort my problem in a particularly busy time over Christmas. Thank you again. Will recommend to everyone!
Very disappointed I have not recieved a magazine at all yet
Good afternoon, thank you for your review. I have looked into this for you and I can confirm that the current issue has been dispatched for you today. I apologise for the delay! Kind regards, Jessica.
I've recently subscribed to Sudoku Grand Masters which I find are a good sudoku puzzle.
They are challenging without being impossible to solve, a really good collection.
And they are delivered to my door so even better!
I ordered from Belgium and my package has arrived in a few days time. Very satisfied with your service. Will looking forward to order from your shop again in the future.
packaging could be better, nothing worse than dog ears or bent magazine you've paid for particularly international orders
Prompt delivery, good service although could think about more environmental packaging otherwise would have been a 5*?
It is for my elderly mam and she is very pleased thankyou
Great value great service would recommend
Unfortunately my experience has not been a good one.

I ordered three months supply of Artists Magazine, a US publication.

Month 1: I received a copy of Artists Magazine
Month 2: I received a copy of The Artist [a UK publication}
I phoned Unique and explained I had received the wrong title, and that I did not like The Artist magazine.
Month 3: - Guess what ! Unique have again sent me the wrong magazine.

Life is difficult at the moment for everyone. But I paid for something that I am not getting. My husband and myself are vulnerable to coronavirus and rely on home delivery of everything we need.

I can’t face phoning Unique again and having to explain it all over again.
Hi, I am extremely sorry to hear you experienced this. I have dropped you a personal email, to resolve this so we can come up with a resolution which benefits you. I do hope this is okay and I apologise once again. Thanks, Ellie Purvis :)
Delighted with Unique Magazines' service. Prompt delivery and emails telling me when my magazine has been despatched and when the subscription is getting close to ending. Couldn't ask for any more. Very pleased.
Pleased with service on magazine delivered Saturday 9th January. Awaiting second magazine LOL which doesn’t get released until 20th January. Will be pleased if service is the same.
Would recommend to a Friend.
Ordering and reordering is made so easy
Convenient to order on line ...didn’t like the increased price though cheaper in shops ! couldn’t get to shops as not essential !
Hi, Thanks for the review. When working out the cost of our single issues and subscriptions, we must consider postage, packaging and the cover price itself. These magazines are packaged thoughtfully and delivered straight to your door, using 1st or 2nd class postage. I do hope this help's and If you need anything else, do contact us directly😊Thanks, Ellie !
You have provided an excellent service allowing my 101 year old grandmother to continue receiving her favourite Take a Break magazine during lockdown.
Super.. Mags arrived really promptly.
I purchased a year’s supply of Country Life, but the starting issue in January was not sent to the correct address. Despite the fact that the error was partly my fault for providing the incorrect post code, your representative was refreshingly helpful. She identified the problem, returned my call very quickly to explain the changes she had made and followed it up with an E Mail. A splendid example on how these issues should be addressed and sorted out.
Having heard and read about this magazine and the wonderful content for crofters, I was a little disappointed in the contents. For myself, I found it to be of money for what it was. Granted no advertising in it, but very little for papercrafting. Plus, you cannot use the contents for anything but personal use, no copying, so have to cut the magazine up if there is anything you want put in your journals or cards. Not for me.
Hi, Thanks for the review. Daphne's Diary is an extremely popular publication but of course, it is not for everyone and we understand that! You can return this issue, free of cost by scribbling out your address on the label and placing a note on 'Return to sender'. We could then grant you a full refund for the magazine. This is entirely your choice and I hope this help's! Thanks, Ellie Purvis😊
I did an internatinal purchase. I know UK has recentrly had its problems, but I really have to say that sending internationally without a tracking number is an invitation to disaster. You may trust your public mailing service, but how about mexican? do you trust them as well? I definitely would have prefered that you would have held my magazines until further notice, instead of just sending them by sea.
I know you simply can not be aware of world mailing service quality, so that's why I'm writing this. You really should consider offer your internatinal costumers options when extraordinary situations happen. Rushing is never the best option. Now I must wish mexican postal service won't lose my package when arrived to a mexican port. I will wait the 12 weeks you said. But, from now, be aware of that that shipping WON'T arrive to me. I know how my country is, and I'm sure that the only safe way for mail to arrive is by entering by Mexico City Airport.
Hi, I do apologise for any inconvenience caused. Tracking is something we may consider in the future, especially internationally as we are aware these are some distance from the UK and it would be nice to know where your package is. Sea Freight is the only option for us at the moment , unfortunately. I appreciate your feedback and if these magazines do not get to you, please let us know so we can ensure you are refunded or more issues are sent out, paid for by ourselves of course. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Ellie Purvis :)
Unique Magazines is rated 4.30 based on 3,870 reviews