Unique Magazines Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Arrives every week on time. Been getting this for a few years now👍👍"
"I have used unique magazines a good number of times and they have never let me down, excellent service and company."
"so far i received my magazines very promptly, only had 2 copies so far so early days. hopefully they will keep up the good work !"
"Fast and efficient delivery thank you"
"Mum only waited a few days for her magazine to come through her door. Very easy to buy online and good service."
"I think always is ok."
"Always got good magazines."
"Good read full of great pictures and interesting information"
"The service is excellent! Thank you again for the lady that took my call as I order the magazine from the phone."
"As a 1st time user, I had no problems with my order. Definitely won't be my last order. Great site :)"
"Usedbrhe company got a while now. Impressed with their professionalism. Magazines arrive on time. Any queries are dealt with swiftly and professionally. Recommended."
"Very good service reliable delivery! B.Hanfmann"
"Good prices , fast service but packaging is really too light !!!"
"Ordered this and was sent an old copy as my first issue, then it states you will receive your copy on the day it’s released but this is not true"
Thank you for your feedback. We receive Take A break magazine on a Wednesday and they are posted to our customers on a Wednesday. The on sale date is the Thursday. You should expect to receive it within a couple of days. I will extend your subscription by the one issue you already had. Therefor you still have 12 issues remaining,
"Delivery was very quick. Love Daphne's Diary as it is quirky and very different to other magazines."
"Really easy to order. Nice friendly customer service reps."
"Thank-you for Daphne’s Diary. What a beautiful, creative magazine. I live in Australia and my delivery took five business days to arrive. It was not bent but arrived in perfect condition. Thank-you"
"Just what I wanted and very good service"
"Excellent service. Hope they keep it up"
Unique Magazines is rated 4.46 based on 894 reviews