Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 7,392 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Really happy with delivery and the magazine content
I'm so glad you're happy with our services. Thank you for leaving the 5 stars! - Megan
I have been using this company for years no problems top company
It's great to hear that from such a loyal customer. We really appreciate it! Many thanks, Megan
With all due respect as I am in the USA & ordering your magazine was a nightmare it was misleading & not represented properly i didn't see my choice clearly to pick the correct magazine so I had to pay double shipping costs...Very skeptical in future purchases
Hi, I have checked your order and can see my operations manager resolved this for you. You accidently ordered Glass and to correct this, My manager resent Glass Man in the post for you including Callum Rutner on the cover, As was your preference. We show 'Glass' and 'Glass Man' as two separate products entirely for future purchased you might make: https://www.uniquemagazines.co.uk/Glass-Magazine-Subscription-p353066 https://www.uniquemagazines.co.uk/Glass-Man-Magazine-Subscription-p356239 Hope this clears things up and that you are happy with the outcome. Thanks for your understanding. Kind Regards, Ellie😊
My grandsons love these magazines and look forward to them monthly.
It's great that he's enjoying his Lego Star Wars subscription! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. - Megan
My annual subscription to The European Conservative magazine via Unique is £30 cheaper than subscribing to the magazine directly.
Thanks for the five star review. We're glad you chose to subscribe with us. - Megan 😊
Great prices fast delivery
Thank you for the 5 star review. We dispatch our orders as soon as we receive the magazines into stock. -Megan
Fantastic company. Ordered a one off issue of a magazine and it was received very quickly, carefully packaged and at a very reasonable price. It’s good to know this company exists and I would absolutely order from them again.
Thank you so much for such positive feedback, we really appreciate it. -Megan
Very very good
Thanks so much for the review and 5 stars! Thanks, Ellie😊
Happy receiving Freizeit Woche regularly, just a delay over Xmas from the German distribution
I'm glad you're happy with your order! - Megan
My order was dealt with swiftly and efficiently and I received it very quickly.
Thank you for the positive comment we greatly appreciate it. -Megan
Bought it for my sister for Xmas she said it’s great read and great quality 😀
I'm happy she's enjoying her first issue and thank you for leaving such a positive review! - Megan
Never lets me down, always arrives on time
We pride ourselves on being reliable and it's great when that is reflected by customer reviews. Thank you Betty! - Megan
good.
Thanks Evelyn- Ellie😊
We have always been very satisfied with Unique Magazines . Their service is excellent .
Thank you so much for your review. - Megan
Slow to post could buy in shops a lot quicker and poor content in magazine. Won't be renewing.
Thank you for your review. We dispatch our magazine as soon as possible after receiving them into stock but we appreciate your feedback none the less. - Megan
Grandson loves it
I'm so glad to hear he's enjoying his magazine! Thank you for taking the time to leave us five stars. - Megan
Shipped promptly
I am so glad we got this out as quickly as possible for you! If there is anything we can do to achieve the 5 stars please do let me know. Thanks, Ellie😊
Love the spaced out word searchers. Friendly people and helpful people to talk to. Keep up the good word.
Unique Magazines 5 star review on 10th January 2024
Thank you so much for your review. We're always more than happy to help ! Many thanks, Megan.
Really courteous. knowledgeable and patient staff made the ordering process a pleasure.
Thanks so much for such a positive review Cathy, we pride ourselves on customer service and it's great to hear you have had such a good experience! Many thanks, Megan.
Excellent service with delivery as promised
I'm happy that you found our service excellent! Thank you for the five star review. Many thanks, Megan.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 7,392 reviews