UTV Direct Reviews

Shannon Harris-Partain
cary lindenfeld
Dan Churchill
More Photos & Videos
Very disappointed With the way it was packaged, parts missing, rack was scratched, definitely was a rerun and sent back out without even bothering to check product!
Near impossible to enter different ship address from billing address . Try it yourself......
Very poor business.. i ordered a rear hitch and a tailgate for my honda talon 1000x-4 and it still hasn't even shipped yet
for a order to take 3 mo's. for delivery is unacceptable, and should removed from your list of item's for sale .
I have no idea who you are or what you do. I've already notified you that you have the wrong email, yet you've done nothing to correct it. That deserves about the lowest rating possible.
Took over a week to process and ship, most likely will not buy from them again
I ordered a roof I ordered a roof for my rzr xp. It came in the mail damaged, I asked for a refund, so instead of them taking it back and dealing with the damage between them and the shipping company, they make it my problem between the shipping company and myself? IT CAME IN THE MAIL DAMAGED, I ASKED FOR A REFUND, SO INSTEAD OF THEM TAKING IT BACK AND DEALING WITH THE DAMAGE BETWEEN THEM AND THE SHIPPING COMPANY, THEY MAKE IT MY PROBLEM BETWEEN THE SHIPPING COMPANY AND MYSELF?THIS ISNT RIGHT!!! stand behind your product and your service or don’t sell parts!
web site sucks
I ordered a roof and windshield for my 2020 rzr pro xp and it was supposed to be recieved in 2 days but FedEx is terrible and took 8-9. The roof is good quality for 250 bucks but the front was bent up I had to bend it back and the folding windshield is absolute junk for 350 bucks. The side straps are velcro and the upper part is SO flimsy and bows in doing 50mph and my machine will do 90 mph. I would not recommend the windshield for the price
Still haven't heard about my order I placed on the 5th except that it had been received. Have not been notified about any delay in shipping except for the generic Corona 19 thing. First time dealing with your company, not a good first impression.
Ordered the other day and still hasn’t shipped. I need it ASAP.
Hi Joshua,
The product you ordered is listed as out of stock on the site, that is why it has not shipped yet. If you have any other questions please give us a call.
I ordered a prop shaft for my rzr and every part of it is wrong. I even called to verify and it’s still all the wrong parts.
Very poor business. Advertise a product for a price then after you order it an they take your money then send email saying a website mistake was made now price almost triple. But will knock some off of price . No you stand by what u advertise or fix mistake before advertising it. Seems like a scam an bad business.would give a no star but not an option
I place my order on the 28th it said 24 to 48 Hours shipping. Ordered my winch on Amazon the 30th delivered next day. So I have a $12,000 atv I have $250 winch and can't install because of your $50 winch plate that I'm still waiting on. no tracking information no communication. extremely Very Poor Servive - ☆
Hi Steven, we apologize for the confusion..this mount was placed on back order so we called and left a voicemail and sent over an email to see if you wanted to wait on it or cancel your order.
I can’t check the status of my order!
During checkout did not ask for coupon code i received so did not get $10 off total.
I ordered this item 4 days ago , and have no idea of order status. Has my order even shipped yet? How do I check order status ?
Bad product = turned my 14 inches of travel to 6 inches.
And I have 28 inch tires
And I did not need 5 E mails
My order from Amazon through this company has been paid and showed in stock and after a week has not been shipped. What else do I need to say. I made an account with them and as I can see my order, that's it
Poor feedback on order status.
UTV Direct is rated 4.61 based on 1,788 reviews