UTV Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTV Direct
Read UTV Direct Reviews
customer service dept was rude
Have not received a message that my order is on the way
Ordered a lift kit image showed axles, they sent the kit not axles. Called them walked them through the kit images. They called me back saying it was an old image. Offered no discount or anything.
I live in Binghamton Ny you shipped to Arcada Ny not sure how figure this out
My order still has not been shipped.
Hi Sarah! The Ruff Tuff Seat Covers are all custom made as you get to choose your style and colors. These are listed where you order them as 7 weeks before shipment, I hope this helps!
I only give a poor review, because since I placed this order I have ereceived unsolicited emails. I believe you sold my information and will no longer trust you.
Wrong idem
I ordered a radio for my 2021 Can-am Commander xt 1000r and was lost in mail and delivered to neighbors and they brought it down and went to install it and won’t fit. Wrong radio. So it’s coming back. Thanks Travis
Ordered brush guard for my rmax 3.5 weeks ago , it says on the sight “usually ships it one to two weeks “ and now it says pre order in the website , ITV direct took my money right away with absolutely no idea when they will be able to ship my item . They should have waited until it was available before they charged mg card
To whom it may concern I ordered a rear windshield for my Polaris on 3/25. It was in back order with a ship date of 4/15. I haven’t heard anything/received my order. Please provide a refund ASAP.
After you buy it your stuck with it , even if its defected. So , consider that and ,for another $129.00 you can get quality OEM Honda parts , perfect fit and finish.
Beware don’t buy bad service ......
Suck at shipping
Package was not delivered to the right state.
Haven’t received product. Been a month.
Have never got my package, unbelievable......
Shipping time is horrible! Stop using covid as an excuse!
Hi Steven, This order left our facility the same day the order was placed, we apologize that UPS is a bit backed up right now. Thank you
Bought rhino 2.0 front axles, after 9 days of no communication I emailed them only to find out that not only were the parts not in stock like it said on the web site the gal I talked to said the manufacturer didn't even make them. (Even though I bought them from another site). Will not get anymore of my business
Reached out to the company as the windshield we ordered did not fit our Honda pioneer 1000. Heard back from service very quickly. But after reaching back out to service about our windshield was redirected to contact the manufacturer and given the runaround about who to reach out for help. Will not be ordering from them again.
I ordered my sound bar back on 2/23/21 and still hasn’t shipped. Where is it?
UTV Direct is rated 4.63 based on 3,989 reviews