Iceland Foods Reviews

of reviewers recommend Iceland Foods
Courier, Own Driver
Over A Week

Tell us how Iceland Foods made you happy
They instantly take your money without delivering your items. Disgusting especially in times like this. They wouldn't ignore you if you took from them so they shouldn't ignore us when they take from us.
The delivery man was very rude. I live in a ground floor masionette and usually the driver will drop them off at my front door which is very very near the main door. He threw my invoice on the floor and muttered something and then walked off.
Iceland online shopping should be discontinued until they sort out their faults with duplicate orders which means they charge you for the original order and if there are missing items instead of refunding the price of the items they will charge you the full amount again minus the lost items. If you have ordered online I would check your statements just in case you have been robbed of your money.
If you haven't used Iceland recently, give them a try. Excellent delivery service and the range of produce is really good. Their frozen fish and shell fish is superior to anything you can buy in other supermarkets.
Delivery just arrived. Good service. All ok except approx soya is dated 20.5.20. Today is 27.6.20. Not very happy. I'm sure that is totally illegal selling that far out of date items.
Just had delivery. All ok except approx soya is dated 20.5.20. It is 27.6.20. I'm sure that's against the law. Definitely not chancing that. No way of letting them know.
First time I ever ordered online last week, so easy to do and food was delivered on time. Also received txt messages giving a specific time which helped lots.. Will be ordering more often... so convenient!
Iceland home delivery is amazing. Free delivery and you don't have to spend a fortune to get this service. Delivery drivers always cheerful. Products good and household wares are good value . Really good service very pleased.
Ordered 3 packs of cubed meat. Delivered pm 21 st June. Use by date was 21st June and not looking very fresh. Not happy to use it so in bin. On another occasion ordered 2 large tubs of butter. Upon unpacking the lids had come off and the butter was melting. It was a hot day but this is neither hygienic or acceptable. Glad when my shielding is over and I can go out again!!!
I altered my order and a duplicate order was created and two bills issued. Fortunately the delivery driver noticed this and phoned to inform me. He arranged for unwanted order to be returned to shelves and said a refund could be easily arranged. Customer service non existent, so have written to their head office. No luck so far. I will not use them until I receive a refund. Have to say first time have had a problem.
5 items missing from order, charged for, online receipt says delivered, so I am out of pocket, driver dropped bags on door step then stepped away, backing down garden and out the gate, before I had chance to check everything,he was driving up the road. Iceland customer service not taking calls, can only email. Can't see me getting my money back anytime soon, so won't be using again.
I might be happy if you refunded my money for missing items, substituted items that we don’t eat and items that were unavailable yet I have received no refund. Delivery driver was quick and unfortunately had gone when I tried to ask him what happens when an order Is missing stuff, it’s the first time I have used online. Would be happy if you had someone in customer service available to resolve issues but that’s a no as there’s no one customers can call however I have emailed you but reviews are saying you don’t reply. I understand we have the coronavirus to deal with but why have you left customers with no help when other companies have arranged help for customers. Maybe you don’t value your customer's who regularly shop in store but can’t at the Moment.
I ordered £180 worth of items and I didn’t receive my fridge items. The basics ham, butter and yogurts amounted to £11 plus my x2 loaves of bread have a use by date of 4/7/20 when my delivery was at 10.25pm on 3/7/20!! So I have to use them in 1 day?! Stupid! Lovely delivery guy. Seemed very stressed out though bless him. Trying to get in touch with Iceland is so difficult! I’ve emailed that I’m not happy. But I’m happy to wait to complain when they open the phone lines again. Whenever that maybe. I used Iceland a lot before lockdown. But seeing how bad the customer service is online and not instant help is awful. Missing items fair enough as they were out of stock on 5 items but another 3 not added in. Not happy at all. Please get more staff so you can help your customers!!!
The worst delivery ever! My food was supposed to be delivered yesterday morning (2nd June 2020) at my front door. However, the delivery man failed to do so, as I wasn't able to go down and collect my bags outside my bulding as I live on the 27th floor. The day after (3rd June 2020) there has been another attempt. I have been called by the delivery man who asked me once again to go down. Once I was outside the building, I saw all my bags on the road with some items out of the bag, which increases for me and my family the risk of getting coronavirus. I asked the delivery man to help me to bring all my bags at my front door on the 27th floor and he said that wasn't possible due to the virus. I told him that I live on the 27th floor and he was supposed to deliver my bags at my front door but he refused to help me. Furthermore, I have been delivered less than half of the items I had ordered, and I haven't had any explanation yet about that. In addition,the majority of the items delivered was damaged and in very bad conditions (please see pictures attached). I am speechless, disappointed and upset honestly, and I really hope to have all my money back. The worst delivery ever.
As we are in our late sixties my daughter has been ordering food for us. What a stunt to pull by sending out of date milk.the delivery was on 30/05/20 and the milk was dated 29/05/20 so it was probably a week old already.is this policy to get rid of out of date products!!!!!
Self isolating so ordered enough food for at least a week. Meat products. Corned beef. Ham. Topside beef. Sliced ham. All with 3 or 4 days life use by date now up. All in the bin. Won’t be ordering again. Peter Roberts
I ordered my shopping on- line last Saturday some of the items on my shopping list were missing, e-mailed Iceland on Saturday evening but still got no reply from them not very happy about this .will not be ordering from Iceland again.
Still waiting for item bought and paid for won’t shop again with Iceland
I ordered my grocery today and 14 items out of my 30 items did not come . On my account it says delivered but when I unpacked my grocery it wasn’t there . The lines are closed, I have 3 hungry kids with grocery missing quite shocked and the guy who came was not in an Iceland van. Now I have emailed them don’t know when they will reply when my stuff will get delivered
Iceland Foods is rated 3.01 based on 261 reviews