Iceland Foods Reviews

of reviewers recommend Iceland Foods
Courier, Own Driver
Over A Week

Tell us how Iceland Foods made you happy
Butter delivered lunch time 21st August the use by was 25th Aug on complaining I was told it says two days for fresh items this is a joke how do a family of two use 500g of butter in 3.5 days days? Most people have a small amount left when they order making this a ridiculous rule for this type of product. Why should we have to accept poor service due to there poor store management.
Warm frozen food, warm chilled food. Short dates. This was a delivery. Most of it was thrown out. I didn’t expect warm food from a company called Iceland. I would give no stars but the delivery driver was lovely.
Can’t fault Iceland During these strange times.... always have a delivery spot available.... pickers At the store always pick perfectly and delivery guys friendly and happy!! 10/10 iceland. One very happy lifelong customer!!!! 😃
I have been having an Iceland delivery from the Chippenham, Wiltshire branch since the beginning of the pandemic and can't fault them. Yes sometimes there might be one or two products missing because they are out of stock but that's normal with any shop even if you visit in store. Their food is of the highest quality especially their fruit and veg. They deliver on time and the guys are so friendly. I think I will be using them permanently in future pandemic or not.
Brilliant products at a good price, well merchandised and very helpful staff
I did my full shop in a rush at Iceland Preston on the 10th of July , only to find when making my lunch on sat 11th the bagged salad was not good and dated the 11th , the ham had a funny tast about it and was dated the 12th so I looked at the dates of the other products I had bought the strawberries the12th the pork loin steaks the same. Very disappointed and going to have to go shopping again.
Hello just wanted to say how pleased I have been since having home delivery since covid19,normally I would shop in store but have been self isolating as I am 74 yrs a special thank you to Gary the delivery driver he is brilliant very helpful and polite a Happy Chappy Thank you
Cows on strike! No milk delivered today with our order. Lucky had some in freezer and some long life milk.
Can someone please tell me how i can get a refund for missing items? There is no point completing the form on their website as I have done this in the past and they never reply, and you are left hanging on the phone for hours if you ring the number given, the longest I waited was 47 minutes! This is just not good enough, I know shops are having difficulty fulfilling orders etc but surely they could have a dedicated phone line or even an online chat?
They instantly take your money without delivering your items. Disgusting especially in times like this. They wouldn't ignore you if you took from them so they shouldn't ignore us when they take from us.
The delivery man was very rude. I live in a ground floor masionette and usually the driver will drop them off at my front door which is very very near the main door. He threw my invoice on the floor and muttered something and then walked off.
Iceland online shopping should be discontinued until they sort out their faults with duplicate orders which means they charge you for the original order and if there are missing items instead of refunding the price of the items they will charge you the full amount again minus the lost items. If you have ordered online I would check your statements just in case you have been robbed of your money.
If you haven't used Iceland recently, give them a try. Excellent delivery service and the range of produce is really good. Their frozen fish and shell fish is superior to anything you can buy in other supermarkets.
Delivery just arrived. Good service. All ok except approx soya is dated 20.5.20. Today is 27.6.20. Not very happy. I'm sure that is totally illegal selling that far out of date items.
Just had delivery. All ok except approx soya is dated 20.5.20. It is 27.6.20. I'm sure that's against the law. Definitely not chancing that. No way of letting them know.
First time I ever ordered online last week, so easy to do and food was delivered on time. Also received txt messages giving a specific time which helped lots.. Will be ordering more often... so convenient!
Iceland home delivery is amazing. Free delivery and you don't have to spend a fortune to get this service. Delivery drivers always cheerful. Products good and household wares are good value . Really good service very pleased.
Ordered 3 packs of cubed meat. Delivered pm 21 st June. Use by date was 21st June and not looking very fresh. Not happy to use it so in bin. On another occasion ordered 2 large tubs of butter. Upon unpacking the lids had come off and the butter was melting. It was a hot day but this is neither hygienic or acceptable. Glad when my shielding is over and I can go out again!!!
I altered my order and a duplicate order was created and two bills issued. Fortunately the delivery driver noticed this and phoned to inform me. He arranged for unwanted order to be returned to shelves and said a refund could be easily arranged. Customer service non existent, so have written to their head office. No luck so far. I will not use them until I receive a refund. Have to say first time have had a problem.
5 items missing from order, charged for, online receipt says delivered, so I am out of pocket, driver dropped bags on door step then stepped away, backing down garden and out the gate, before I had chance to check everything,he was driving up the road. Iceland customer service not taking calls, can only email. Can't see me getting my money back anytime soon, so won't be using again.
Iceland Foods is rated 2.97 based on 270 reviews