MADELEINE Fashion Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend MADELEINE Fashion

How would you rate MADELEINE Fashion ?

"This company is very expensive and not everything is of a good quality. Swim wear and beach dresses are good ... recently purchased a pair of silver grey kid suede trousers.... £299.95 . Look great but ripped on bottom ( bum ) area on second time of wearing. The suede was so fine beautiful in fact but you cannot sit down in them on anything other than a soft fabric chair or stand up all the time whilst wearing as the suede just rips if it comes near anything harder. Ie leather car bucket seats as happened to me. I would say I’m a person who looks after her clothes I spend a lot on fashion but these trousers were a definite waste of money. Not worth the expense. I have also ordered several dresses all have been returned."
"Very super ladies clothing. Beautifully made and just extra detail that makes them different."
"Always regret ordering anything from this company - dispatch times are awful. Ordered item on 4th June still hasn't be dispatched but yet they have my money!"
"The clothes and accessories are wonderful if somewhat pricey. They are different to the High Street."
"Clothes quite stylish and different from the high street but late deliveries and regular out of stock items (after placing the order) is a problem for me."
"The item was dispatched very quickly with a 'no fuss' delivery. The quality of the item was superb and the sizing was exactly as stated. The returns procedure appeared straightforward enabling me to feel secure in the knowledge that at any time I could return something easily. The website is comfortable to navigate and Paypal is acceptable. I will definitely return."
"Always good service and excellent choice of clothes, excellent quality."
"Good service"
MADELEINE Fashion is rated 4.00 based on 8 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!