MADELEINE Fashion Reviews

54% of reviewers recommend MADELEINE Fashion
09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact MADELEINE Fashion?

Tell us how MADELEINE Fashion made you happy

"Have ordered a few items from this company some lovely some not so good. Really expensive but not always quality you would reasonably expect for the price. Recently received email advertising £20 off new season clothing with promo code. Ordered top , but promo code not accepted. No explanation as to why . Emailed company only to be told I had to spend £99 to qualify I could not see this anywhere so asked the question. I was directed to bottom of email between Facebook and Twitter icons . In script SO small I actually had to get magnifying glass from daughters bedroom (couldn’t even read with glasses on) I eventually found it . Very naughty! Madeleine told me they were sorry I was disappointed. I’m not disappointed, I’m a bit cross to be honest ! And it take ages to get your order delivered !!"
Are you MADELEINE Fashion? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I too always regret odering from Madeleine. The quality is not as good as it used to be, but the prices are still as high and the delivery times take too long."
"Wat besteld bij Madeleine - Fashion. Werd niet geleverd. Op e-mails wordt niet of nauwelijks gereageerd. Terugbetalingsverzoeken worden genegeerd en afgedaan met een smoesje over Paypal. Begin oktober wat besteld, nu (5 november) niets binnen en ook geen geld terug gehad. En de verkoper reageert gewoon niet meer."
"This company is very expensive and not everything is of a good quality. Swim wear and beach dresses are good ... recently purchased a pair of silver grey kid suede trousers.... £299.95 . Look great but ripped on bottom ( bum ) area on second time of wearing. The suede was so fine beautiful in fact but you cannot sit down in them on anything other than a soft fabric chair or stand up all the time whilst wearing as the suede just rips if it comes near anything harder. Ie leather car bucket seats as happened to me. I would say I’m a person who looks after her clothes I spend a lot on fashion but these trousers were a definite waste of money. Not worth the expense. I have also ordered several dresses all have been returned."
"Very super ladies clothing. Beautifully made and just extra detail that makes them different."
"Always regret ordering anything from this company - dispatch times are awful. Ordered item on 4th June still hasn't be dispatched but yet they have my money!"
"The clothes and accessories are wonderful if somewhat pricey. They are different to the High Street."
"Clothes quite stylish and different from the high street but late deliveries and regular out of stock items (after placing the order) is a problem for me."
"When searching the internet for something to wear that looks good, a little unusual and makes me feel special, I usually find it with Madeleine."
"They have amazing clothes.....and amazing prices ....BUT they do have regular sales all genuine, and special offers to existing customers, so I wait until I see one of my favourites reduced and buy then . delivery is sometimes lengthy, and they do take payment up front, but the packaging is excellent and phone operators are helpful and polite."
"The item was dispatched very quickly with a 'no fuss' delivery. The quality of the item was superb and the sizing was exactly as stated. The returns procedure appeared straightforward enabling me to feel secure in the knowledge that at any time I could return something easily. The website is comfortable to navigate and Paypal is acceptable. I will definitely return."
"Always good service and excellent choice of clothes, excellent quality."
"Good service"