Shein Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Shein made you happy
In this quarantine time, they delivered late it's unavoidable, I ordered maternity dresses, they are soo comfy, thanks to shein...
I loved it from the packaging to the material. The only issue I had was I got a pair of size 10 sandals could have been my mistake or theirs but all my other shoes were in the right size. But I'm not returning it. I don't care this was my first online order for clothes can't wait to order again
I did a Shein unboxing video on my YouTube channel. Ur Wa-Wa gurl..♥️♥️
Very good company ,prices are affordable majority of my wardrobe is from shein.i also but my baby clothes from shein I have bought clothes from sale in advance for her so it works perfectly
My Shien Experience was great every thing came fast I got nofications and where my packages was everything arrived on time and the clothes were great quality
I normally receive parcels on time and the clothes are nice and pretty and good quality. I have been waiting almost 2 months for my latest parcel which I have not received, no email to say it's on way,just heard nothing, but I've paid for that parcel that I never got.
Ordered in May and to date have received nothing and they don’t respond to me. Never again will I use this company.
The WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!! I've placed the order on May, 11, Today it's June, 28th and my package never moved from "shipping label was created"!!! It has already 58 days passed!!! I have cancelled the order but cannot find my money neither at PayPal nor at my wallet at shein.com. I spent 110$ and looks like they stole them.
Do not even try to buy something there!!!
I have a gender reveal and a vacation after. I ordered the dress I wanted to wear for my gender reveal and some other stuff for my vacation. I ordered the merchandise two weeks in advance and paid express shipping to make sure I will get it on time. They made a label to dhl 6 days ago but never have taken the package to dhl. On the app is says they shipped it but I called dhl, they said they haven’t received it. I tried contacting them and they have no contact, no number, no email, nothing. On the app there’s a help button and when you click, it’s automated answer with automated questions, no help. I finally went on Instagram and sent a dm. They respond once everyday. Now I have a delivery date, but it’s going to be after my event and while I’m away on vacation. By the time I come back, those clothes won’t even fit me because I am pregnant and growing. Never again will I buy from them and express shipping is a lie! There clothes are cute but bad quality too! Horrible overall!!
I had purchased a bunch of clothes back in May on the 26th of 2020. Items we’re supposed to arrive today never showed up. Every time I looked up tracking info stated that label was created on May 30th in NY and never changed. Shipping is terrible, returned purchase.
May 3 Ordered Over $100 In Clothes, I Haven't Received My Package Yet, Only Dang Tracking Number. This Order Is Actually For My Daughter And Really Wants These Items But I Do Believe We Have Been Scammed. Very Frustrated. They Did Offer To Cancel My Order But As Seen In Reviews, I Am Worried I Will Not Receive My Money Back. Maybe Best Bet Is To Call My Bank. 😡
This is not a serious company and I got trapped.. ordered 100 eur worth of goods and it’s been more than a month never received, no customer service. Be careful
Its been almost a month to my order , i cancelled it as they did not ship it as half of the month went through .. and i did not even receive the refund yet.
Overall great!
The reason I am not happy, is that I Returned my jeans for another size, but haven’t gotten any replies. They told me that they were being processed. I am still waiting for a feedback.
I am really shocked with the bad reviews and lack of customer service but I haven't had any issues, if anything is does take a week sometimes, a little longer to receive my order but it gets there. I've had maybe one out of many items that I have bought that wasn't exact but other than that everything else is GREAT!
Hello Dear,
I returned the item which I bought from the SHEIN on the 5th of June and I am not received anything back From you.and i send emails no any answer, no customer service,and Not accountability
😡😡😔😔
Sara
I ordered on may 20, it is now june 18. The package was supposed to come today according to the status, and low and behold, half of my address was missing which causes my package to be sent back to seller. I am highly disappointed shein failed to put my full address on the package. I was supposed to have these clothes for my 30th bday and now I have nothing to wear. I hate that there is no customer service. Please do not order from these people. It must be a scam!
I have yet to receive any refunds! I have ordered about 40 items and returned eight due to sizes. I then reordered the correct sizes a but not received one refund yet!
I placed order June 4th 2020 for 30.94. I can't call them or have anyway to check on order. When I sign in it says I don't have any orders. So no way to contact them. First and last time I'll shop here.
I order some items the 1st time and it was good, the 2nd time I got half my order and was missing at least 4 items that I had already promoted online.
I don’t like that u can’t talk to anyone and the jewelry is costume jewelry and can’t be returned.
I’m upset that I placed a 3rd order before getting my 2nd, so now I’m scared to see what I’m not getting in that order
I’m so upset cause they do have cute clothes that r way cheaper than fashion Nova, but this 3rd order will be my last 🤦🏽‍♀️
Shein is rated 2.05 based on 730 reviews