Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Excellent price for comprehensive cover. However a bit concerned over lack of obvious telephone contact numbers.
Good price for cover provided
Legal assistance
Breakdown cover
Replacement car
No problems. Site easy to use and got documents very quickly.
good price and service and easy set up
Great online service and very affordable. Everything was quick and easy to follow .
Fast and easy service provided
So far so good - but buying a policy is the easy part. Hope I don't need to test the more difficult part by making a claim......!
fast and simple with a decent price
Price was favorable on comparison website compared with last company renewal quote; however just worthy of mention when directed to website it became clearer that some parts of the policy may be more basic than expected leaving you to wonder if you should add on some extras. The process was easy to navigate.
The price was reasonable, but I was actually trying to insure 2 vehicles and could not get a price for multiple vehicle and as it was the weekend I could not use your Live chat and you supply no phone numbers to help so whilst I managed to insure my first vehicle with you I ended up leaving my second with LV which was disappointing
The whole process was relatively straightforward although I was disappointed at the increase in price from that quoted on the comparison site to that stated on the Yoga site, I could see no reason for this increase.
Did no-one else notice the pre-assumed statement 'no medical conditions'? You are never asked about medical conditions during the quotation process. If all customers read this whilst suffering the flu/ wearing spectacles/ hearing aids/ receiving out-patient care etc why did they not query it? I did and discovered that it should have read 'no medical advice against driving'. Attention to detail by Yoga sadly lacking! Otherwise a good val and easy system. We shall find out how good if we ever have to claim! ("You said no medical conditions!")
Buying the insurance was good, easy website, very fast. Price was spot on, so far so good.
The proof will be, god forbid, if I have to use this service, let's hope not for me and all the other 'yoga' users out there!
I did note when looking for reviews lots of similar comments praising the booking service bit I could find non on the claims response! As I say, hope I never need to find out that side.
Very easy straight forward
K
Very good service from online quote to printing out insurance certificate very easy to use web site
Affordable deposit and payments monthly and good benefits
Really gd value for money
Very easy, straight forward process.
I love that there is no need to sit in endless queues to speak to someone, everything is at your fingertips. My documents arrived in minutes and i can see them anytime through the portal! Overall really happy
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.34 based on 469 reviews