Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Straight forward and easy to sort my policy
Efficient and quick service, would be better if it supported Microsoft explorer as printing off docs was a bit of a pain.

but impressed with everything else.
Insurance at the right price for my needs. TY
Easy application process
Good protection policy reasonable price but wasn’t aware need a tracker fitted to cover against theft as this wasn’t explained upon purchase of policy which will cost an additional £200 plus £149 a year subscription
Easy to use
Easy to set up comptative prices
A very competitive price and easy to work application. Not had need to call on them yet so I reserve my judgement
Easy to set up and competitive prices. Hate having to change Insurers each year but otherwise always have to pay more. As regards to anything else I cannot comment until I have experienced using the services. I hope I don't need to do this.
easy online application
Easy to arrange, prompt documents
Fine up to now.
Very quick and easy to fill in. Saved me £130 from last years insurance. All paperwork was sent the same day no waiting a couple of days like other insurers.
really easy to sign up . No claims discount proof automatic. Not sure how go compare £250 excess cover works though.
Yoga made it very easy to do online, far easier to do than on the phone, would highly reccomend them, I sorted my insurance out in no time
As only a recent customer, I was very impressed with the price and the range of services offered within that price. Also, the web-site was very clear and informative. I hope the on-going service matches my experience thus far.
Very easy which was what i was looking for my name is Terence Myles Dermody (Terence one r)
Good quote and quick response to questions
When I need Yoga to do anything once insured sounds like they are difficult to get hold of.Will do another review then.
Excellent price for comprehensive cover. However a bit concerned over lack of obvious telephone contact numbers.
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.38 based on 618 reviews