1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Great communication and process! Appreciated efficiency!
Easy process, good customer service.
very quick and amazing service!
It was like magic!! I was out of state visiting my elderly mother and I discovered that I had a completely dead battery. I went onto the 1-800-Battery website and in no time, 1 1/3hours, a very polite and wonderful fellow arrived at the house and put my new battery in my car. Another fellow arrived with an employee-in-training and together we finished the task as well as the paperwork. All of these three wonderful men were efficient, polite and extremely personable. I had a fantastic experience with them and I would most certainly use 1-800-Battery again and I will tell my family and friends about the service. I am an extremely satisfied customer!!
Service was excellent. On time, no hassle.
Great service, professional customer service and very competent and friendly mechanic.
Took 4 hours from my call to show up. Also as of today I have not received my warranty.
Wish I could remember the name of the technician... He was super helpful. Didn’t have the battery that was needed, but solved the problem by getting another very quickly. Thanks!
Arrived within minutes of scheduling an appointment. Great service and experience. Would definitely recommend.
good service*****
This was the first time I ever called 1-800 battery,I went to start my car and my battery was dead. They asked me several questions about the car so they can get the right battery. They were easy to talk to and they sent me a map showing me where the driver was. The price was reasonable, it would have cost more if I had to call tow truck. They're a great company and Im glad I called them! If my battery ever dies again this is the first place I'm calling.
It was so convenient, easy to access and coordination was precised. The mechanic came in on time very professional, courteous and efficient.
Excellent service!! My battery was replaced quickly. So convenient! Definitely recommend!!
Excellent service.
Great.
He arrived on time, replaced my battery and answered all my questions. I will recommend 1-800-battery to my friends.
4 hour wait, also never received my $50 credit when they had to get a different battery
When our car battery was completely dead at home in our garage we contacted 1-800-Battery on the internet and were able to get a same day appointment. The installer arrived a few hours later and did an efficient job of replacement with an excellent quality battery. The cost was probably less than if we had taken the car to the dealer for service. Highly recommend.
Very Impressed!!! I was skeptical but Louis was very knowledgeable and friendly!! He had me all fixed up in no time at all!!
I am not happy with this company and after they get my battery changed (Hopefully today at sometime) I will probably never use them again.
I make an appointment on Sunday March 14 2021 to get my battery replace early in the day and gave them enough lead time to get her of almost two hour so what do they end up doing, they canceled the appointment 5 minutes before they where to get here. They couldn't cancel earlier they had to wait until 5 minutes before. Then they cancel the next day because they said they had no power. What that had to do with changing the battery at my house I don't know. Anyway they are to be here today with is the third day so we will wait and see. NOT HAPPY AT ALL!
1-800-Battery is rated 4.53 based on 498 reviews