Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

way too big.....really? why?
Hi there. Sorry to hear of these product size problems. We get our measurements straight from the supplier so we're sorry to hear of this issue. CSR has emailed you to solve this issue, and we'll have a look into the product at hand and see if there are any inconsistencies with sizes. Thanks.
Great products, packaging could have been a little better. All items were loose in post satchel. Otherwise great to deal and will buy more
Hi there. We'll take this feedback on board and it will be passed on to the packaging team. Glad you enjoyed the products though and found us great to deal with. Cheers for the feedback!
Bro, I still haven’t got my order
Sorry to hear this, Chloe. CSR has contacted you through email about not receiving your order so keep an eye out for this message (make sure to check junk/spam as it may end up there). Thanks.
Great store to buy from and I received my products well packaged and discreet. Will definitely buy from them again.
Exactly what we aim for David! Great to know you enjoyed shopping with us. Thanks for the kind words, enjoy!
did exactly what it was supposed to do ;)
Awesome stuff! Glad the item is satisfying you! Have fun!
Great service package arrived when expected
Glad you enjoyed our service! Fantastic feedback!
I searched the web for a particular item and not only was atms the cheapest, but my purchase also had a free gift! The site was easy to use and delivery was quick. There is some quality competition out there but atms stood out for me. Highly recommended. "pleasure" doing business ;)
Our pleasure Meagan! Glad you enjoyed our freebies and low prices! Thanks for the high recommendations and choosing to shop with us, see you again soon!
The postage and everything was good, the quality of products looks good too, but products are more interesting when you look at them than when you use it. They are actually useless! Considering we spend a lots of time choosing them and read about their sizes and everything but they are very too big and we can't use them! Maybe their just for the very experienced people who get loose and large. In general they're sexy to look at them but not useful an enjoyable at all.
Hi there. We're so sorry to hear of this issue regarding the item you ordered being too large. We source our sizing and descriptive material straight from the suppliers of our goods. We have emailed you in regards to this item and we'll definitely look into the product at hand to solve this issue. Hold tight and thanks for the feedback.
Very happy with my purchase and speedy delivery
Fantastic to hear! Exactly what we aim for. Glad you're happy with your purchase, enjoy!
I paid extra for overnight express and discreet packaging. It did not come overnight and the label on the outside had Your company name on it, and it said no batteries included. Just what l didn’t want living in a small country town.😡
Sorry to hear of this issue arising. CSR has contacted you via email to solve this issue (please make sure to check spam/junk) so hold tight and we'll try resolve this problem. Thanks.
ATMS are always quick on delivery, the website is super easy to navigate. I'm definitely looking forward to my next order
Awesome stuff Rebecca! Glad you enjoyed shopping with us and the speedy delivery! Can't wait to see you again, enjoy!
Super quick delivery, excellent products exactly as described, great communication, and tracking recorded very well. Returning customer, for sure.
Quality stuff Kerry. This is everything we're about, so make sure to expect more of the same from us when you come back in the future. Have fun!
Really really great service Website was easy to use, navigate and purchase Never has anything I have ordered online been such a breeze or so quick to be delivered Will definitely be recommending to others Keep up the not just great but fantastic work! :)
Glad to know you had a stress free experience on our website and you found the items you needed quickly and received them promptly! Thanks for the awesome feedback and we hope to see you again soon!
moist moist moist
Great to hear! Enjoy your pickups!
Great product & price
Lovely stuff! Thanks for the feedback!
Very happy with the service,would recommend to others ,thank you
Fantastic to hear! We appreciate the recommendations! Enjoy your item and thanks for the feedback!
Great service and delivered to Brisbane in 24 hours
Speed is key to pleasure (in some cases!). Thanks for the feedback Daniel, enjoy your purchase and thanks for choosing to shop with ATMS.
I had an order for a Hens Party and I even got an extra goodie in the box. Can’t fault in any way. Discreet packaging and delivered in a timely manner. Thankyou .
Pleased to hear! Hope the hen party went well and the extra goodie was awesome for you! Thanks for the kind words!
Very fast shipping
Awesome! Thanks for the review!
Hi everything was great thank you and delivery was in three day very impressed
Great to hear! Glad you received your delivery so quickly! Thanks for shopping with us, enjoy your purchase!
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.25 based on 305 reviews