Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Paid extra and nothing has arrived yetis I would I know
Extremely disappointed
Hi there Gilles. We are sorry to hear of this postage delay. We will look into this for you so please hold tight while we investigate this matter. Please expect an email from our service team in the near future regarding this (and please keep an eye out in your spam/junk mail as some of our correspondence may end up there). Thank you for your patience.
Very competitive pricing, huge range. I used the priority dispatch option and arrived within a few days.
Great stuff, Merridie! Awesome to know you loved all of our offerings and got your package quickly! Thanks for the terrific review.
Postage was fast
Glad to hear you received your package quickly! Thanks for the review.
Very happy with ATMS! Support is lovely, packages all come very neatly packed in recyclable packaging, delivery is prompt i never have to wait long at all, happy with all the staff I have dealt with so far and I am very happy with the selection on the site.
Ngaw, you're going to make us blush! Thank you so much for the brilliant feedback and kind word, Kurt - we really appreciate it! Thanks for shopping with us and we hope to see you again in the near future!
It was delivered really fast, and the fleshlight is amazing
It's so nice, isn't it! We hope you keep on enjoying it and all of the thrills it provides! Cheers!
Quick postage love the setup an super fun cheap items 😁
Awesome! We're so happy to hear this, Larissa! Thanks for stopping by and we can't wait to get more goodies out to you!
A great experience
Awesome stuff! Glad to hear you were so pleased with your shopping experience! Thanks!
Fast delivery,
Pace = pleasure! Cheers!
Excellent and discreet service, fun products ;)
That sounds like a terrific combo! Thanks for stopping by and we hope you enjoy!
Fast delivery but the products are too small, need more of a toy range for the "larger" man.
Hi there! We thank you for the feedback! We'll look into this recommendation and pass it on to the appropriate team to look into. Thanks for the review and we hope to see yo again soon!
Great quality products, speedy and discreet delivery.
Awesome! This is what we're all for here at ATMS! Thanks for the feedback and we'll keep it up!
Always excellent customer service.
Been a customer for years....

Only had issue once and that was due to lack of communication on the curriers.

My Goddess, wife, loves her vibrators...
Thank you so much, Emanuele! We're so happy to hear you've been with us so long and that your wife loves her toys! Thanks for the great feedback and we can't wait to see you again!
Was what we wanted
Glad we could satiate that need! Cheers!
So far, so good. The 3 toys have been better than I expected. Great prices.
That's great to hear, Jennifer! Happy to hear they exceeded your expectations! Thanks for shopping with us!
Great selection, reasonably priced prompt delivery... will definitely buy from them again. The only issue is that because the payment is processed in New Zealand (not Australia) i was charged by my bank a foreign exchange fee.
Hi there! Sorry to hear of this processing issue, we will pass this feedback on to the appropriate team to look into this. We are glad to hear you enjoyed everything else though, and we do hope to see you again soon. Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it!
Really quick shipping from NZ to Oz.
All products came as described
Filled my butthole right up ;)
That's what we're here for! Thanks for the terrific feedback!
I was very happy with my purchase. Cost effective and postage was very quick. I will be purchasing again.
Amazing to hear, Jodie! We hope you enjoy your purchase as much as you did shopping with us and thank you for your feedback - we really appreciate it! Cheers!
Great service, quick delivery. Very impressed
That's a great combo for pleasure, isn't it?! Thanks for the amazing review, we'll keep up the same, great work!
The service was really good and the packaging was made out of recycled material so thumbs up for that!
Thanks for the thumbs up and great feedback! Cheers!
Fast delivery. Received my item and i love it. Thank you so much!
Absolutely amazing! We're so pleased to hear you love your item so much! Keep on enjoying it and we hope to see you again soon for more goodies!
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.27 based on 652 reviews